BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Isabel T.
The packaging of this product is really nice . I'm a fan of spicy and this wasn't what I expected but to be fair , it has a " heat indicator" , printed on the label.
Kasey K.
That is the only thing I really use this for, since I am not a fan of spicy food. But buffalo wings made fresh at home with Frank's are delicious. Forget takeout wings.
Kristen C.
Fort Valley, VA
Thanks to @ Influenster's #TastyVoxBox I got to try this for free! I'm a believer!! It's great on everything and has just the right amount of spice and flavor. Yummy!
Angela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I should probably just buy stock in this company because I love this product so much. Its cheap, spicy and delicious. I put this on everything from chicken to burritos.
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
Wasn't a huge fan of hot sauce until college. My roommate loved Franks Red Hot and pretty much put it on everything! I'm not as hardcore but I do enjoy hot sauce on my eggs and refried beans!
Nick M.
Allston, MA
I got this in my Gentlemen's VoxBox. It is as wonderful as it is everytime I buy it. Definitely the only hot sauce I ever use on chicken, rice, and so much more. The flavor is just the right amount of hot and mild. Will definitely buy again
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
This is one of my two top favorite sauces. This is also one of three hot sauces that I combine for my wing sauce. Bring it, baby. I'd mix this with Jose and shoot it.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
Frank's Red Hot sauce is the ONLY hot sauce we use in our house! Not only is it the right amount of heat, without burning your face off, it has an awesome taste. LOVE it!
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
I love these hot sauce! Which is why I got super happy when I got a full bottle for free:) I put it on everything my pizza, chips, chicken, vegetables! It tastes so good!
tania b.
Love this hot sauce it's great for hot wings! While they are cooking and after they are done cooking. You can't go wrong with it. Not a bad price either. Great product
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?