BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
I don't like hot stuff but franks red hot sauce is just right not to hot my husband puts it on his eggs in the morning I put it on my chicken.can't go wrong on this sauce
Abigail D.
Louisville, KY
The flavor can't be matched. It's a nice medium for people who are spicy-scared and people who are always searching for sweat-effect. I use it a lot for buffalo dips.
Raven B.
Union City, CA
Whether you want to make some hot wings at home, or add a little kick to your mayo, this is the perfect hot sauce for you. It's a great combo of heat with flavor, even if you're a bit of a weenie when it comes to spicy food.
Kasey K.
That is the only thing I really use this for, since I am not a fan of spicy food. But buffalo wings made fresh at home with Frank's are delicious. Forget takeout wings.
Angela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I should probably just buy stock in this company because I love this product so much. Its cheap, spicy and delicious. I put this on everything from chicken to burritos.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
Frank's Red Hot sauce is the ONLY hot sauce we use in our house! Not only is it the right amount of heat, without burning your face off, it has an awesome taste. LOVE it!
Isabel T.
The packaging of this product is really nice . I'm a fan of spicy and this wasn't what I expected but to be fair , it has a " heat indicator" , printed on the label.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I love this stuff and the commercial is right it goes great on almost everything! I love the recipes with it too. Buffalo chicken dip and wings are a definite favorite!
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
Wasn't a huge fan of hot sauce until college. My roommate loved Franks Red Hot and pretty much put it on everything! I'm not as hardcore but I do enjoy hot sauce on my eggs and refried beans!
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
This is one of my two top favorite sauces. This is also one of three hot sauces that I combine for my wing sauce. Bring it, baby. I'd mix this with Jose and shoot it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?