BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Serena C.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Foodie Expert
We put that Sh@! on everything. Not really but I do have the original and the buffalo wing sauce in my cabinet. My family had tried other hot sauces but buy far Franks is our favorite. My husband is an expert on frying fried chicken, and when he does the Franks comes out.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Foodie Expert
Love Frank's hot sauce. I always go to sams club and buy the largest tub, thats how often i use it! I put it in all my sauces.
Kiara G.
Kiara G.
I love hot sauce and this happens to be the perfect one! it has an adequate price, this is one of my favorite hot sauces ever!
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
Foodie Expert
I like using this for my wings and it never fails to be the best♡ #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Mina R.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce is so good!. I like to mix it with barbeque sauce and put it on some wings! I would recommend this product.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Myrtle Beach
This is BY FAR the BEST hot sauce ever!!!! That’s all the words that can be said about it literally! Just try it for yourself.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Frank's has been very well known for hot wings, getting this in the playabox was a special treat, now I can make wings at home!
Yumilca S.
Yumilca S.
Doral, Florida
Muy bueno para parrillada darle ese sabor picante que tanto me gusta. Alitas picantes quedan deliciosas para ese tipo de carne
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Tifton, GA
Foodie Expert
I used this sauce as a buffalo sauce for some wings. I however do not really like Spicy foods but my husband loved this sauce!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
Foodie Expert
I loved this sauce, I tried on my chicken wings, it tasted so good. It also has the right amount of spice. I think I would buy it again!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?