BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Recibí este producto en la Tasty Box y de verdad estoy muy contento con el sabor ya que no es un picante muy fuerte y es perfecto como me gusta
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I got this item for free in a Vox box to try! I've tried this hot sauce before and I love it so much! it has a kick of cajun spice that I love!
Alma P.
PALMETTO, FL
Really great hot sauce!! It is spicy but very good. I like it with chicken. It is for everyone that like a little bit of spicy in their food.
Alycia M.
Wickliffe, OH
I liked the secure packaging of the hot sauce. It had lots of flavor you could defiantly taste the cayenne. Really adds a kick to your meal.
Josimar T.
Pawtucket, RI
Foodie Expert
Definetly a kick not my kind of spice but still good...the price is good! It's good on chicken and just when you want an extra kick to dishes
Karly A.
Parlier , CA
Foodie Expert
I received my box that came with this hot sauce taste great made some hot wings and not to spicy but spicy enough for those hot sauce lovers
Latifa B.
Mount Zion , WV
Foodie Expert
I love my things to be hot and spicy and this does it and it's super delicious I usually put it on steaks or hot dogs and it tastes wonderful
Julie N.
My sister got me this to try out and i am not a fan. It is not as spicy as i expected. It has a sour taste which reminds me a lot of tabasco.
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love how great this taste and it goes with everything. Definitely adds flavor to my all my meals especially since I have to watch my diet.
B W.
Simply the best hot sauce. Hot, tart, and tangy. Highly recommend eating it with French fries. Much more substantial than Tabasco or cholula.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?