BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Silvia r.
I've used Franks sauce and i love it. For those who like spicy food, pour some over chicken in a crockpot nd let it cook. Yum
Ani T.
Foodie Expert
I'm not much of a fan of hot sauce so maybe I'm biased on this. I just didn't love it although I don't think it was that bad.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Like this sauce is a really good hot sauce for chicken wings and I really like that it's spicy and it has a great taste to it
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
Foodie Expert
Not bad sauce im the only one who eats it its now one of my few favorites and use it on a variety of foods when i want spice
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
By far one of my favorite hot sauce brands out there. Always makes it easy for me to make hot wings and the taste is amazing!
Yarii M.
Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
OMG its so good me encanta y con alitas con esta salsa picante por encima es sumamente delicioso aquí les comparto una foto!
sandra c.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
This is verry good i like the flavor verry much is no so hot. I use it on top of pizza to give a spice flavor or on hot wings
Cris V.
Edinburg, TX
Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best! Hands down the best!
Erika Feliz D.
Foodie Expert
Esta salsa es muy bueno a mi familia le gusta mucho tiene un saber muy agradable en vista de que en casa no consumen picante.
Sergio R.
Great taste, my entire family liked it and even preferred it over our regular used one. Price for the taste seems reasonable.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?