BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erica M.
Scarborough, Me
Perfect for making buffalo chicken dip! Well, that's all I use it for but when using other cheaper brands you can tell the difference! Will not venture again! Frank's forever! ;)
christine n.
Temple City, CA
I love hot sauce and this is one of my faves, its not super spicy but gets the job done, i work at a pizza place and we put this in the sauce sometimes when we create our own pizzas!
Ashley S.
ANN ARBOR, MI
Franks Red Hot packs the perfect punch to spice up any dish. I use this on everything from eggs to pizza to homemade wing sauce. There are flavors for everyone, even those who can't handle a lot of heat.
Whitney H.
Lovelock, NV
My favorite way to use Franks Red Hot is to make Shake and Bake chicken and either put this sauce in the bags when you shake it or to dip my chicken in it when its all done.
Nikki G.
I like to use this hotsauce as a back up whenever I'm out of my original or my local store has ran out. The taste is good, but not the best. My favorite hot sauce is Crystal
Moni R.
Wylie , TX
This is the best store bought buffalo sauce I've ever had. The ratio of spicy and buffalo is perfect and it really amps up a chicken sandwich, grilled nugget or chicken wrap.
Katelyn O.
Exeter, CA
The best hot sauce I've ever used; I don't even really use hot sauce often, because the flavor doesn't really do it for me. This is the one exception to that rule.
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I use this stuff to make buffalo chicken sliders. They are amazing. I put chicken, a ranch dressing packet, and top with Franks in the crock pot. I also make buffalo chicken dip. I have a low tolerance for heat and I can handle it!
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
What can I say - I couldn't live without Frank's Red Hot! I literally put it on everything. A new thing I've found recently is to add it to the water when I'm making quinoa. It's so good!
Ashley B.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best buffalo sauce that i have tried out so far! its delicious and super easy to do crock pot meals with! they have a variety of flavors which is nice as well!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?