BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angela 👑👸🏽 I.
Davie, FL
I love Franks Red Hot original. I'm a crazy person when I comes to putting hot sauce on my food and I can honestly say this is one of my favs. I almost put it on everything!
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I use this stuff to make buffalo chicken sliders. They are amazing. I put chicken, a ranch dressing packet, and top with Franks in the crock pot. I also make buffalo chicken dip. I have a low tolerance for heat and I can handle it!
Patriang L.
North Andover, MA
I love the Frank's hot sauce, I have always used them when ever I'm making anything spicy. I love using the buffalo sauce when I make buffalo wings for my husband.
Ashley B.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best buffalo sauce that i have tried out so far! its delicious and super easy to do crock pot meals with! they have a variety of flavors which is nice as well!
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
What can I say - I couldn't live without Frank's Red Hot! I literally put it on everything. A new thing I've found recently is to add it to the water when I'm making quinoa. It's so good!
Raven B.
Union City, CA
Whether you want to make some hot wings at home, or add a little kick to your mayo, this is the perfect hot sauce for you. It's a great combo of heat with flavor, even if you're a bit of a weenie when it comes to spicy food.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
I don't like hot stuff but franks red hot sauce is just right not to hot my husband puts it on his eggs in the morning I put it on my chicken.can't go wrong on this sauce
Abigail D.
Louisville, KY
The flavor can't be matched. It's a nice medium for people who are spicy-scared and people who are always searching for sweat-effect. I use it a lot for buffalo dips.
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
I love this sauce, it's just right. It's great for seasoning on chicken wings and other types of food too cause it's like a seasoning and it's amazing and it's super cheap
Kasey K.
That is the only thing I really use this for, since I am not a fan of spicy food. But buffalo wings made fresh at home with Frank's are delicious. Forget takeout wings.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?