BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Steven D.
Steven D.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy using this on my meals. It doesn't have the vinegar taste that some of them do. I use it on all of my meals while at work.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Sealy, TX
Foodie Expert
I like the the spices it have a also made a awesome buffalo sauce with this #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots
erika l.
erika l.
Red hot is a amazing chili sauce is not just good with wings but anything meat if you like to have a kick on food this is your sauce.
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Foodie Expert
Amazing with chicken my family loves it will definitely buy and grill with it all summer long and holidays easy to work with tastes great
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Foodie Expert
I love franks red hot! There's so many ways to use it - from wings, to buffalo dip, to chicken sandwiches. This stuff is amazing!!!
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Myrtle Beach
This is BY FAR the BEST hot sauce ever!!!! That’s all the words that can be said about it literally! Just try it for yourself.
Candyce M.
Candyce M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Delish! If you like spicy, this is your "go-to" sauce!! I practically put this sauce on/with everything. It's tangy, spicy, and tingly !
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Foodie Expert
Love Frank's hot sauce. I always go to sams club and buy the largest tub, thats how often i use it! I put it in all my sauces.
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
Jensen Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
This is great, i put it in my food while i was cooking and it tastes so great. I also added some to my mixed veggies! Love it!
Yumilca S.
Yumilca S.
Doral, Florida
Muy bueno para parrillada darle ese sabor picante que tanto me gusta. Alitas picantes quedan deliciosas para ese tipo de carne
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?