BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Luz Del Alba A.
Luz Del Alba A.
Miami, FL, FL
Foodie Expert
El producto tiene buena calidad, lo recibi gracias a influenster para probarlo totalmente gratis. Tiene un precio accequible para los clientes
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Sealy, TX
Foodie Expert
I like the the spices it have a also made a awesome buffalo sauce with this #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots
Casey O.
Casey O.
New Carlisle, OH
One of my favorite hot sauce. Get French fries and dip them in this and you won't be disappointed! Got this product for free for testing purposes:)
Ashly G.
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of franks red hot. Great on wings or even mixed in with ranch to use as a dipping sauce for veggies or chips.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Foodie Expert
I personally didn't try this, but my husband was quick to try it. He said it tastes best on pizza. He want to try using it in a recipe for some kind of chicken wings.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Pueblo, CO
Love franks red hot not a big fan of this one but loved the flavor that it made with my buffalo wild wings I made.. I might change brands
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
As the saying goes.... I put this s**t on everything! Pizza, wings, tacos....chicken sandwiches! So good! I love the tangy, spicy flavor.
victoria c.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
We love Frank's Red Hot! Been using it for years. Got it free to try with Influenster so I made Buffalo Chicken Dip. So awesome!
A'Driana D.
A'Driana D.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love franks hot sauce!! I love spicy foods so this is perfect for me! Its not extremely spicy but has the perfect kick to it!
Steven D.
Steven D.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy using this on my meals. It doesn't have the vinegar taste that some of them do. I use it on all of my meals while at work.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?