BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn O.
Exeter, CA
The best hot sauce I've ever used; I don't even really use hot sauce often, because the flavor doesn't really do it for me. This is the one exception to that rule.
Nikki G.
I like to use this hotsauce as a back up whenever I'm out of my original or my local store has ran out. The taste is good, but not the best. My favorite hot sauce is Crystal
Celeste V.
Reedley, CA
Frank's red hot original sauce adds an explosion of flavor to whatever I add it to. I love adding it to my homemade chicken wings, it adds such a great. It's a great combination!
Whitney H.
Lovelock, NV
My favorite way to use Franks Red Hot is to make Shake and Bake chicken and either put this sauce in the bags when you shake it or to dip my chicken in it when its all done.
Sasha V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love hot sauce in general but this made any meal delicious especially homemade tacos/burritos! My family loves it too! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Moni R.
Wylie , TX
This is the best store bought buffalo sauce I've ever had. The ratio of spicy and buffalo is perfect and it really amps up a chicken sandwich, grilled nugget or chicken wrap.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I love this hot sauce. It goes good on ANYTHING fried, and it's really good on grilled food, too. My favorite is to put it on popcorn shrimp. Pairs well with ranch. I would definitely buy.
KIRAN S.
very spicy ... tastes great ... can be used with homemade chicken wings ... I wouldn't say it is healthy ... can be bought at many grocery stores ... there are many recipes that it can be used it ...
Angela 👑👸🏽 I.
Davie, FL
I love Franks Red Hot original. I'm a crazy person when I comes to putting hot sauce on my food and I can honestly say this is one of my favs. I almost put it on everything!
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
I received Frank's RedHot complimentary from Influenster and it is one hell of a good hot sauce. Never knew it would taste this good. I am definitely buying more once this one is gone.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?