BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of franks red hot. Great on wings or even mixed in with ranch to use as a dipping sauce for veggies or chips.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this on wings and live to put it on my tacos and dip my pizza in it lol. Perfect sauce for the summer. Thanks influenster!
Dayana R.
Foodie Expert
I loved it.... it kinda tases like tapatio sauces but better lol I like eating it with eggs in the morning on even on my chips
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
Foodie Expert
Not bad sauce im the only one who eats it its now one of my few favorites and use it on a variety of foods when i want spice
alexandra c.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love it.. the flavor .. not too spicy and a lot of texture. The value is good. For how big the bottle is. Overrall i love it
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
The bomb.com love love love goes with everything. Adds flavor to and a little heat to cooking. You will want to drink it lol.
Gabriela Y.
Foodie Expert
Its so spicy and delicious. This hot sauce is so perfect for buffalo wings!!! I got it free from my Playa Voxbox influenster
andrea r.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved the taste is have put some on everything i eat it's taste is great It gives food an extra delicious taste
Katelyn G.
Bronx, NY
Love this flavor! A little saltier than most hot sauces I like! Would taste lovely on roasted veggies or something like that!
Laura B.
Love the flavor!! It has the perfect amount of spiciness to season your foods! I like it with chicken wings and also on eggs
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?