BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kim R.
Brunswick, OH
I've used Frank's RedHot in a lot of my food prep, especially Hot Wings. Mixed with a little bit of butter and you've got an awesome taste and bite to your wings!
Paige S.
I absolutely will not buy any other hot sauce! I buy this product at Walmart and it's not too much. I use it in chicken dip, mix it with ranch and for anything else I need hot sauce for. It's simply the best!
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
This hot sauce tease totally amazing! This can go on absolutely anything and it will still taste nice. It is definitely amazing on buffalo wings. Highly recommend.
Amber S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love franks red hot! I could put it on just about anything. I love it because its not just a spicy sauce but it has a delicious flavor as well. It is not too spicy but can be if you add enough which is what I do. The price is also reasonable !
Victoria L.
Los Angeles, CA
Buffalo Wings are probably my favorite bar/sports snack. And Franks is the best!!! It has the perfect amount of spice and is truly a great product to use when making them at home.
Brandi T.
Love hot sauce! What's even better is you can put your own spin on hot sauce! I buy Frank's hot sauce and add garlic and lemon juice, just to add more flavor and kick!
Donna H.
This is great: cut up and pan-cook chicken. Mix the red hot with a tbl of butter and a couple of shakes of worchestershire. Like buffalo chicken wings but without the fried part.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I don't get the hype. The flavor is so one dimensional. It's not even spicy to me. I do not believe it's just Franks. I don't like anything Buffalo flavored. I much prefer sriracha
Erica M.
Scarborough, Me
Perfect for making buffalo chicken dip! Well, that's all I use it for but when using other cheaper brands you can tell the difference! Will not venture again! Frank's forever! ;)
Casey S.
Howell, NJ
You can't go wrong with Frank's RedHot original. I put it on everything for a little extra kick. You can make your own buffalo sauce/flavored things by using this and some ranch!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?