BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lori W.
Burlington, WA
Franks Red Hot is the best! So good I can drink it out of the bottle. It's good on any thing from eggs to steak and everything in between! My favorite thing to do with Franks Red Hot is mix it into blue cheese dressing and dip chicken mc nuggets into it.
Laura A.
Franks hot sauce adds spicy flavor and is perfect for enhancing so many meals including scrambled eggs, making buffalo chicken, and even adding to rice to name a few.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Frank's is a top hot sauce for everything. Breakfast lunch or dinner, this hot sauce always delivers. I have been making a spicy spicy sauce for my chicken with it lately. Addicting.
Jiyeon B.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally, I put Frank's on everything. I love spicy foods, hot sauce... etc.. Frank's has such a great flavor; it's more than just being spicy. I can't recommend this hot sauce more ... only if you like spicy food :)
Kristi D.
Windham, NH
Short ingredient list! Great on EVERYTHING. We use this stuff all the time... vegan, soy free... would love to see and organic version. Great price. Try their other flavors (sweet chili).
Amanda G.
Thee best hot wing sauce. I love love love it! Been using it for years. It's not too hot and just enough tang to it. Also very affordable. Alittle goes a long way.
Sarah E.
Madison, TN
Buffalo wings are my guilty pleasure. Using this amazing sauce, I can make a healthier version using shrimp and blue cheese sauce. The perfect way to satisfy a hot, vinegary craving!
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
I keep two bottles of Franks in my desk drawer at work, and two at my house. Because running out of Franks is not an option. Favorite use: mix it with peanut butter, lime juice and an egg, then coat chicken followed by a dunk in some panko. SO good.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I love this sauce it come in different flavors and you can always add more butter to make the sauce thicker and creamer! Good on wings, chicken breast and even meatless buffalo wings.
Ariel M.
Oakland, CA
Yeah. This stuff's the bomb. Kinda spicy, but full of flavor. I was once devoted to Tapatio but Frank's has stolen my heart. Good for wings. Good for crack dip. Good for everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?