BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
This hot sauce tease totally amazing! This can go on absolutely anything and it will still taste nice. It is definitely amazing on buffalo wings. Highly recommend.
Leslie G.
Longview, WA
I really like this particular sauce because it's taste good on just about anything! This hot sauce has the just right amount of sting. It's a must have in the condiment collection!
Casey S.
Herndon, VA
You can't go wrong with Frank's RedHot original. I put it on everything for a little extra kick. You can make your own buffalo sauce/flavored things by using this and some ranch!
Donna H.
This is great: cut up and pan-cook chicken. Mix the red hot with a tbl of butter and a couple of shakes of worchestershire. Like buffalo chicken wings but without the fried part.
Jennifer L.
Commerce City, CO
Not going back to any other hot sauce! Buffalo wing sauce hot with just the right amount of kick to want some more! On your chips or tuna salad like I tried and damn! Bomb sauce!
Erica M.
Scarborough, Me
Perfect for making buffalo chicken dip! Well, that's all I use it for but when using other cheaper brands you can tell the difference! Will not venture again! Frank's forever! ;)
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I don't get the hype. The flavor is so one dimensional. It's not even spicy to me. I do not believe it's just Franks. I don't like anything Buffalo flavored. I much prefer sriracha
Brandi T.
Love hot sauce! What's even better is you can put your own spin on hot sauce! I buy Frank's hot sauce and add garlic and lemon juice, just to add more flavor and kick!
Victoria L.
Los Angeles, CA
Buffalo Wings are probably my favorite bar/sports snack. And Franks is the best!!! It has the perfect amount of spice and is truly a great product to use when making them at home.
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
I am a big fan of franks red hot sauce and I do put that #%^}+ on everything! The other night I used it to make buffalo chicken tenders, the sauce makes it very easy and they came out fantastic!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?