BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Irene L.
Irene L.
Foodie Expert
I like this sauce cause it has a really good flavor is not just another spicy sauce, it actually adds a nice taste to any plate. Love it!
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Foodie Expert
Such a great taste with just the right amount of spice! I would definitely recommend this product with someone who loves spice! It tastes amazing with chicken!
Chris M.
Chris M.
Lynnwood, WA
Foodie Expert
Makes great wing sauce. I love the flavor and the heat. I put it on everything eggs pizza chicken. Get out and buy some now....
vanessa o.
vanessa o.
Foodie Expert
Great sauce for making hot wings an putting on pizza.i did not buy influenster sent..but when i do buy walmart or savemart always has it.
Idolina S.
Idolina S.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the flavor Frank's Red Hot adds to all my foods. Love making the family hot wings using this, they love them.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
I can't live without this in my life! I love it on many things ranging from meat, to vegetables...One of my favorite hot sauces.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Corcoran, CA
Foodie Expert
New family favorite! This hot sauce it delicious! Goes well with everything from chips to tacos! Also great as a dipping sauce!
Lina B.
Lina B.
I dont really like hot sauce like that so I didn't really much enjoy it but people in my household do so I guess they liked it.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Foodie Expert
I put franks red hot on everything!! Actually just finished a sandwich with some on it. If you like hot sauce then this is the way to go. I use the regular franks red hot for almost everything, but when I'm eating it with fries I like to use the franks red hot buffalo sauce!
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is the bomb - it's spicy but in a tangy sweet way like buffalo sauce. It really tastes great with eggs and pizza.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?