BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
Foodie Expert
The best hot souce i ever try im sow in love with this have to be in all my foods 😍😍😍😍😍 Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alexsandra G.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. I've always used the "wings" one for pizza and chicken. However, I found I especially liked this one on my popcorn! 😋
Emely A.
Yonkers, NY
Love this hot sauce ... I am a big fan of spicy foods so I found my new favorite hot sauce thanks to Influenster for this complimentary gift
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is spicy if u use a lot of it! But it's not anything I couldn't handle. I love hot stuff! We even tried it on chips! It was good!
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
This product is so yummy, and the bottle is so big it will last me forever!!!! I highly recommend this!!! I will forever keep it in my purse.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so good! It's not too overbearing of a taste but it adds a nice kick and flavor to your food! I would recommend to friends.
Ash L.
Foodie Expert
I love this Hot Sauce it goes with everything under the sun and more! I usually eat with meat but sometimes I'll add to like eggs super good.
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love how great this taste and it goes with everything. Definitely adds flavor to my all my meals especially since I have to watch my diet.
Makeup b.
Tampa, FL
The flavor is good, but I didn't want it in my box. I was surprised to see it . I recommend using it on wings or any buffalo chicken recipes.
Alma P.
PALMETTO, FL
Really great hot sauce!! It is spicy but very good. I like it with chicken. It is for everyone that like a little bit of spicy in their food.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?