BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Maily S.
Charles town , WV
Foodie Expert
I'm a hot sauce lover. I have to have it on basically everything I eat. I love this option if I'm looking for something with taste but not too much fire. I personally love spicy hot sauce and it's not as spicy as I would like it to be but good taste so I'll deff get it again. I received this product complimentary from Influenster and this is my honest opinion about it.
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free by influenster and I have tried it before and I loved it I was so happy to get it and write about how great it is. I use this on everything from my eggs two chicken to my chicken nuggets it is just amazing. People who haven't tried it to try it you wont be disappointed!!
Elizabeth C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my GO-TO wing sauce. It's a perfect buffalo sauce - just enough spice but not too hot for those that like to keep it on the mild side. Definitely won't have to step out for wings if you keep Frank's at home. Oh and try drizzling some on your pizza! You won't forget it. I was so glad I received this in my voxbox because it's been one of my favorites for so long!!
Jumah K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love spicy food and for someone who usually doesn't like to use sauces/condiments with their food, I've used this a number of times already. Goes great with fried chicken and many other fried foods. I would definitely pick this over other hot sauces. Buffalo sauce tends to be too tangy for my taste, but this has a perfect balance of heat, tang, and overall food flavor.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Foodie Expert
I received this product in the Gents VoxBox for complimentary testing purposes. This product is a great hot sauce if you like to add flavor to your food. This isn't too spicy so you won't be sweating when putting this sauce on your food. The only negative about this sauce is that it tastes a little sour. If you don't like that then this sauce is probably not for you.
Kelly C.
Rockledge , FL
Foodie Expert
I buy this in bulk and always keep extra bottles in the house! My family is addicted to hot sauce and franks it out favorite! Love putting it on rice and veggies for a little extra kick! My kids and husband love it on chicken wings. Perfect balance of heat - it's not crazy burn your mouth hot but it's not too mild either. And it's gluten free!!! Definitely recommend
Carolyn P.
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster! I've been needing a hot sauce and I really enjoy this one! The flavor is great and adds the perfect spice to my food. It's not too spicy which is nice. I don't think I've tried RedHot before, but now I am glad I did!
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this sauce because if the different taste. I think this would go well with chicken wigs or on top of some chips. Maybe even some cucumbers. I also like how affordable this product is because it will last a long time.
I received this product from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
I love Franks Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce! It's spicy but tangy and goes so well with some egg breakfast burritos. If you want to make something healthy you can make cauliflower "wings" and eat them with ranch. Really I great sauce that can be used for anything. #playavoxbox #gotitfree
Janae D.
Denver, CO
I love the taste, it's just a right kind of spicy! Reshot also goes with anything and everything literally! The price for such a good taste is incredible also I love eating it with chips, wings, cup of noddles, really just everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?