BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my GO-TO wing sauce. It's a perfect buffalo sauce - just enough spice but not too hot for those that like to keep it on the mild side. Definitely won't have to step out for wings if you keep Frank's at home. Oh and try drizzling some on your pizza! You won't forget it. I was so glad I received this in my voxbox because it's been one of my favorites for so long!!
Daniel T.
Albemarle , NC
I've been a fan of Frank's RedHot sauce for many years. It's my go-to hot sauce over other brands for many years. The flavor is great and the heat level is just perfect. Every couple of months, I make a buffalo chicken dip using this hot sauce. I made the mistake of using another brand one time... and I had people make more compliments when I used Franks. I got this for free, for evaluation purposes, compliments of Influenster.
Leslie B.
Knoxville, TN
I love HOT SAUCE ! But this is beyond awesome I have to put it on everythin and more cause I love tacos, so this is perfect for me and my visits!! The flavor is amazing!! I bought it on walmart !! So irresistible even thoes who doesnt like hot sayce should actually try it they will fall inlove !! 😍😍😍
Carolyn P.
Elk Grove, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster! I've been needing a hot sauce and I really enjoy this one! The flavor is great and adds the perfect spice to my food. It's not too spicy which is nice. I don't think I've tried RedHot before, but now I am glad I did!
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud , MN
Normally I don't put hot sauce on my food, or even keep it in my house. I was sent this product for free so I figured I'd give it a whirl. I love this product!! I honestly put it on everything. I have put it on fish, mac and cheese, eggs, and other items. It is just simply addictive and delicious. Very impressed :)
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
I received this product for free by influenster and I have tried it before and I loved it I was so happy to get it and write about how great it is. I use this on everything from my eggs two chicken to my chicken nuggets it is just amazing. People who haven't tried it to try it you wont be disappointed!!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
I love Franks Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce! It's spicy but tangy and goes so well with some egg breakfast burritos. If you want to make something healthy you can make cauliflower "wings" and eat them with ranch. Really I great sauce that can be used for anything. #playavoxbox #gotitfree
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
I really enjoyed this sauce because if the different taste. I think this would go well with chicken wigs or on top of some chips. Maybe even some cucumbers. I also like how affordable this product is because it will last a long time.
I received this product from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Janae D.
denver, CO
I love the taste, it's just a right kind of spicy! Reshot also goes with anything and everything literally! The price for such a good taste is incredible also I love eating it with chips, wings, cup of noddles, really just everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ana-Sofia D.
I was THRILLED when the playa VoxBox came with a full sized free bottle of Frank's to test out and review. I love Frank's hot sauce! This hot sauce is perfect for buffalo chicken or Buffalo chicken dip. It's just spicy enough and if you want more kick you just add a little extra! I've also added it to soups like lentil or vegetable soup to spice up the blandness.
All in all I love Frank's hot sauce! I'd recommend it to anyone.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?