BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor H.
My absolute favorite hot sauce! I've yet to find a better flavor or heat than Frank's. It is the perfect sauce to put on everything, from chicken to eggs to soups. It truly is an addictive hot sauce that is sold for a great, affordable price. I'll be buying it again!
Jamie C.
I've always been a fan of Louisiana, and my boyfriend as well. We have always loved it and stuck with it without trying anything else. When I got this in my box we paired it with Canes fries and chicken. Which we usually use again, Louisiana. The taste was delicious. Safe to say we will be converting to this product because it was really good. Spicy enough but tasty as well.
Diana R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was getting bored with my typically chicken recipe until I received this for free thanks to influenster in my #playavoxbox. I let the chicken marinate in the fridge before cooking. It made it so juicy and added so much flavor. I even used it on wings and put them in the oven! It's spicy but not mouth burning hot! I would highly recommend! It goes on just about everything!
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
I don't know who was more excited to try this sauce , me or my bf! We love frank's red hot sauce! We put that s...auce on Everything! My fav way to eat it , on my French fries ! Very satisfied with the sauce !
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
This red, delicious goodness should be a staple in everyone's kitchen! The price is very reasonable depending on where you go, and you can find it even cheaper some places . I usually pick up a bottle at Walmart once every couple months. I add a few shakes to most meals I eat from pizza, to tacos, to rice, to veggies, and eggs. I l o v e it!
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
I received this product for free by influenster and I have tried it before and I loved it I was so happy to get it and write about how great it is. I use this on everything from my eggs two chicken to my chicken nuggets it is just amazing. People who haven't tried it to try it you wont be disappointed!!
Jumah K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love spicy food and for someone who usually doesn't like to use sauces/condiments with their food, I've used this a number of times already. Goes great with fried chicken and many other fried foods. I would definitely pick this over other hot sauces. Buffalo sauce tends to be too tangy for my taste, but this has a perfect balance of heat, tang, and overall food flavor.
Maily S.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm a hot sauce lover. I have to have it on basically everything I eat. I love this option if I'm looking for something with taste but not too much fire. I personally love spicy hot sauce and it's not as spicy as I would like it to be but good taste so I'll deff get it again. I received this product complimentary from Influenster and this is my honest opinion about it.
Elizabeth C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my GO-TO wing sauce. It's a perfect buffalo sauce - just enough spice but not too hot for those that like to keep it on the mild side. Definitely won't have to step out for wings if you keep Frank's at home. Oh and try drizzling some on your pizza! You won't forget it. I was so glad I received this in my voxbox because it's been one of my favorites for so long!!
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
Perfect sauce for wings. Is the perfect kind of hot sauce since is spicy but it has the perfect amount of spiciness. It won't burn your mouth or anything like that lol. Ps. I received free from influenster to test and review.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?