BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Alycia M.
Willoughby, OH
I liked the secure packaging of the hot sauce. It had lots of flavor you could defiantly taste the cayenne. Really adds a kick to your meal.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
Love this stuff!! I eat it with almost everything because it's that good . Put it on wings, eat it with my grilled ham and cheese sandwiches
B W.
Simply the best hot sauce. Hot, tart, and tangy. Highly recommend eating it with French fries. Much more substantial than Tabasco or cholula.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Foodie Expert
It was my 1st time trying this hot sauce gotta say it surprise me definitely good with any type of food has a good taste I would recommended
Keili S.
Austell, GA
The only hot sauce I like to use for hot wings. It has such great flavor and you can find it at just about any store with a grocery section.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so good! It's not too overbearing of a taste but it adds a nice kick and flavor to your food! I would recommend to friends.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
This product is so yummy, and the bottle is so big it will last me forever!!!! I highly recommend this!!! I will forever keep it in my purse.
Elizabeth B.
Fremont, CA
As a vegetarian it's crucial to add flavor to food in order to not get bored, I used to love hot wings and now I use this on veggies. So god
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the only hot sauce that I use to make anything buffalo-flavored. It is the best tasting hot sauce compared to others that I've tried.
Alexsandra G.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. I've always used the "wings" one for pizza and chicken. However, I found I especially liked this one on my popcorn! 😋
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?