BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Yshaira S.
Yshaira S.
Staten island , NY
I received this in my voxbox. Normally i am not much a fan of hot sause but i did like the taste. I would suggest it to hot sause lovers .
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free, thanks to Influenster. I liked the taste of the hot sauce, but would prefer a spicier version.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it's so good. I eat it with hot Cheetos, Doritos and even watermelon. I put it on anything and everything.
Amie E.
Amie E.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband loves this product. He will put it on anything I make. He likes the spice without it being so hot it ruins something.
monica k.
monica k.
I love this hot sauce! It's a good sauce on anything you want a little kick expecially chicken wings. Love the taste and flavor!
Feri J.
Feri J.
Clarksville, TN
I love that we can use this for our wing sauce. Tried it the first night and it was a hit. All our guests were loving it.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
I absolutely love it I go through a bottle like nothing. I love making buffalo chicken dip with it. Everyone I know loves the taste of it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
New Iberia , LA
Foodie Expert
Family favorite for us! We love making hot wings and this is one of the best. We can always find it at WalMart super easy.
Judy A.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
Foodie Expert
My fridge always has a bottle of Frank's red hot. I love this Hot sauce because it has just the just right about of flavor. Yum.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce, not just for wings but for anything!  We love it.  It is a great value and worth every penny!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?