BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Layla D.
It's just delicious!! Not so hot and not sour. Filled with cayenne peppers with a lot of flavor, just perfect for buffalo wings.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is the bomb - it's spicy but in a tangy sweet way like buffalo sauce. It really tastes great with eggs and pizza.
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it has a really good flavor to it I love to add it to my bugers when im ging it gives them a little kick !
Daniella G.
I tried the hot sauce but I am not much of a spicy person so I did not love it maybe other people would like it if you like spicy
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
Foodie Expert
Haven't tried it yet honestly but it looks pretty good. Hopefully it becomes one of my favorites because right now I love cholula
Maria Z.
Is very good product probe and I found it unique and very good prepare my sauce for nachos and tacos and I think the best of all
monica k.
I love this hot sauce! It's a good sauce on anything you want a little kick expecially chicken wings. Love the taste and flavor!
Rosa V.
Hemet, CA
Foodie Expert
Love franks red hot I always make hot wings for the kids and they love them also great on chicken breast to spice it up a little.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free, thanks to Influenster. I liked the taste of the hot sauce, but would prefer a spicier version.
Mirna R.
Henrico, VA
I love this hot sauce. I put it on chicken and even potato chips. I also use it when I make guacamole because it gives it a kick
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?