BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Foodie Expert
Not my best flavor but can do on wings and fries mixed with ketchup!!! I mean it is a great experience to be able to try it for free
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Foodie Expert
You really can put that sh*t on anything! It's a greater starter hot sauce that spices up any dish. Buffalo chicken dip, anyone?
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
I absolutely love it I go through a bottle like nothing. I love making buffalo chicken dip with it. Everyone I know loves the taste of it.
Allison C.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
Really put this stuff on everything. I can't think of anything that it's not delicious on. I like the small size because I can carry it in my purse.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it has a really good flavor to it I love to add it to my bugers when im ging it gives them a little kick !
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Foodie Expert
I'm not typically a hot sauce eater, but I LOVE Franks!! It's got a great flavor and is has just the right amount of heat to it.
Danaisy A.
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this hot sauce! Had taco Tuesday as soon as I received this! So good! If you like spicy this is definitely a great on to buy
Quanasia D.
Quanasia D.
Lithonia, GA
Foodie Expert
I love me some Frank's Red Hot! Its got the right kind of spicy and flavor thing going on. Its great for making hot wings because its a think sauce that sticks.
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
My household only eats red hot!! No other hot sauce is bought. I have to buy a big bottle my kids put it in everything they eat.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
Very spicy but tasty! Definitely recommend this. Great to add to rice or chili! Yummy! Received this for free from Influenster for review!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?