BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Crystal B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love Franks! I especially love it on hash browns / potatoes. It's not too hot for us who don't like hot sauce generally but if you use a lot of its hot enough for people who do! Perfect compromise!
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
I love putting hot sauce on pretty much anything chicken. When I first tried Franks RedHot sauce I was hooked. I will never go back to the hot sauce I was using before!!!!
Danielle C.
Franks Red Hot is an amazing ingredient for everyone! Gives a little kick to any type of meal such as chicken wings, salads or even scrambled eggs. (WAKE UP!!)It's the right amount of spice and flavor!
Jennifer M.
Aliquippa, PA
Absolutely love Frank's Red Hot! I always add some to ranch dressing to give my veggies a little kick. I even add some into sloppy joes and we can't forget about my fabulous buffalo chicken dip!
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I love this sauce!! I make wings at home since its cheaper to make them yourself, I put it on my wings n they r AMAZING!!!! Choose if u want mild or hot cuz it can be a little too hot for some ppl.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
I am a whimp when it comes to spicy stuff. Frank's Red Hot is my choice of hot sauce because although its hot, its not so spicy that my lips feel like they are burning off!
Kellie H.
Crestwood, KY
I love hot food but my family likes it a little more mild. Frank's is great for all of because it's just the right amount of heat for all of us to enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this product!
Emily D.
Dublin, OH
I use Frank's to stretch flavor. We mix it with ranch dressing to make a dip for chicken, and I put it on my salad with blue cheese dressing to add a little kick and increase the sauce to lettuce ratio without all the guilt. Yummy!
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
I put this on just about every food I eat. It's a staple that we always have in our house. It goes perfect with sausage and hash browns for breakfast and even better when I make homemade perogies!
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Love this sauce I always use this when I make homemade hot wings and it has that quick that I love and some of my friends say I'm crazy because its so hot but I can never get enough of this stuff.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?