BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ana O.
Foodie Expert
Soooo good!!! I love cayenne pepper!! I eat spicy sauces with almost everything!! Definitely recommend trying this one, so yummy and spicy!!!!
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I got this item for free in a Vox box to try! I've tried this hot sauce before and I love it so much! it has a kick of cajun spice that I love!
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this new sauce I love that I revived it free! And it has such an amazing taste I would have never tried it if it wasn't for influenster
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite brand of hot sauce ! It's not only spicy but it's full of flavor. I put this hot sauce on everything from French fries to chicken.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
This is something I always have in my house. I use this for everything from eggs to salads, etc. It adds a little spice to your favorite foods.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
It is so good, not too spicy, just perfect. I did some chicken wings and they were delicious. Definitely this sauce won a place in my kitchen.
Samantha M.
Tobyhanna, PA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love it! Used to to make wings and buffalo chicken dip which is my fav and it was great not too much of a kick and it tasted great.
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Recibí este producto en la Tasty Box y de verdad estoy muy contento con el sabor ya que no es un picante muy fuerte y es perfecto como me gusta
michelle d.
Firebaugh, CA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy hot sauce! Adds just the right amount of spicy kick to my tacos. Got it for free right here from Influenster. Thank you so much :)
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
This is the only brand of hot sauce that I use. I can't eat fried fish or greens without Franks. It's hot, but still has a tangy flavor to it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?