BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce

Such a staple for summer BBQ's, picnics and beach days! Goes great on chips, fresh fruit , and popcorn! Yum !
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
Hemet, CA
Foodie Expert
Love franks red hot I always make hot wings for the kids and they love them also great on chicken breast to spice it up a little.
я💋 p.
я💋 p.
Tampa, Fl
Foodie Expert
This Hot Sauce Has ALWAYS Been My Favorite ! I Put That Sh** On Everythinggg ! It's Great When Making Hot Wings ! It's Great In General !
Addy L.
Addy L.
Foodie Expert
All time favorite hot sauce ! It goes amazing with literally anything you want ! I love the delicious taste of it and it pairs amazing with my special grilled wings !
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite hot sauce. I put it on literally everything. I buy it in bulk at my local restaurant supply store!
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
I love this hot sauce my mom actually always buys it when we go food shopping. The flavor is great and it isn't pricey at all for the amount you get I recommend this to anybody.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Riverbank, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love this hot sauce! I really enjoy it whenever I have scrambled eggs. I love the flavor it has and the tangy taste! I'm so happy I got this to sample!!
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Foodie Expert
Not my best flavor but can do on wings and fries mixed with ketchup!!! I mean it is a great experience to be able to try it for free
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I Loooove the Franks RedHot Sauce. I use it on almost everything. Soups, chicken, burgers and to make the best Buffalo Chicken Dip. Compliments of Influenster...
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Me encanto su sabor, es un picante medio pero sabroso. Realza cualquier tipo de comida sin o pocas los demás sabores. La comprare sin duda.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?