BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love Franks! I especially love it on hash browns / potatoes. It's not too hot for us who don't like hot sauce generally but if you use a lot of its hot enough for people who do! Perfect compromise!
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
I honestly cannot begin to rave enough about Frank's hot sauce, I am addicted. Finished a bottle in three months single- handedly! For a fun recipe, combine with canned chicken and cream cheese for a great cheesy buffalo chicken dip!
Natasha R.
London, KY
When it comes to hot sauce, flavor is more important that heat to me. For instance, Taco Bell Hot Sauce is better than Fire sauce. I am not a fan of Tabasco-just don't like the taste. Franks Hot Sauce is my favorite. I love the taste. It makes the best Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
I love putting hot sauce on pretty much anything chicken. When I first tried Franks RedHot sauce I was hooked. I will never go back to the hot sauce I was using before!!!!
Danielle C.
Franks Red Hot is an amazing ingredient for everyone! Gives a little kick to any type of meal such as chicken wings, salads or even scrambled eggs. (WAKE UP!!)It's the right amount of spice and flavor!
Jennifer M.
Aliquippa, PA
Absolutely love Frank's Red Hot! I always add some to ranch dressing to give my veggies a little kick. I even add some into sloppy joes and we can't forget about my fabulous buffalo chicken dip!
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
I put this on just about every food I eat. It's a staple that we always have in our house. It goes perfect with sausage and hash browns for breakfast and even better when I make homemade perogies!
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Love this sauce I always use this when I make homemade hot wings and it has that quick that I love and some of my friends say I'm crazy because its so hot but I can never get enough of this stuff.
Kellie H.
Crestwood, KY
I love hot food but my family likes it a little more mild. Frank's is great for all of because it's just the right amount of heat for all of us to enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this product!
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
I am a whimp when it comes to spicy stuff. Frank's Red Hot is my choice of hot sauce because although its hot, its not so spicy that my lips feel like they are burning off!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?