BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's, it taste good on grilled and friend chicken and the best way to use it is on chicken wings! If you haven't tried it yet, go right now
Cindy G.
Murrieta
This is another must have sauce in my fridge! I use it direct or mix with mayo or ketchup or in other sauces, add a lot of flavor to something bland.
Tracy D.
North Bergen, NJ
I literally put this **** on everything. I love it. I've used it as a topping as well as to marinade my chicken. It goes well with French fries too!
Magda A.
Bakersfield , CA
Sooo good!! Not to hot perfect for me!! Perfect amount of spice. Not too overpowering. Perfect sauce for those that cant handle heat well like me lol
Feri J.
Clarksville, TN
I love that we can use this for our wing sauce. Tried it the first night and it was a hit. All our guests were loving it.
Erica O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this hot sauce. It has a certain zing to it without being too spicy! I am so happy I got this for free in my vox box. It's a family favorite !
Cece H.
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the best hot sauce out there. It has great flavor and just enough spice to complete any meal. I carry some around with me in my purse : )
Alison S.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
So I LITERALLY love hot sauce lol I'm mexican so I put hot sauce on everything. Getting a full size bottle of this made me so happy. I loved it!
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
Loved the spiciness and also loveeeed the taste! All the right things in one bottle! This is one of the best hot sauce I have ever tasted ! In love ❤
Beba J.
Arlington, MA
Gave it 3 stars since im not a huge fan of hot sauce but a little bit can go a long way. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?