BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rosa M.
White Salmon, WA
I am always looking for a new recipe and I made some hot wings the other night and I used this sauce for the first time and I love it. Perfect flavor. I will be buying it again.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I love franks hot sauce its amazing I also love their wing sauce but if you are out of the wing throw a pat of butter in the hot sauce and you will have a yummy wing sauce :)
Crystal B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love Franks! I especially love it on hash browns / potatoes. It's not too hot for us who don't like hot sauce generally but if you use a lot of its hot enough for people who do! Perfect compromise!
Stacy C.
This is a classic hot sauce, very well balanced and flavorful. mild in heat but perfect condiment for everything from eggs to buffalo wings. cheap too and available everywhere.
Danielle C.
Franks Red Hot is an amazing ingredient for everyone! Gives a little kick to any type of meal such as chicken wings, salads or even scrambled eggs. (WAKE UP!!)It's the right amount of spice and flavor!
Gabrielle E.
Franks Red Hot is a great sauce for on buffalo wings, not too spicy but full of flavor. There's no going wrong with adding this sauce to any meal you want to kick up a notch!
Natasha R.
London, KY
When it comes to hot sauce, flavor is more important that heat to me. For instance, Taco Bell Hot Sauce is better than Fire sauce. I am not a fan of Tabasco-just don't like the taste. Franks Hot Sauce is my favorite. I love the taste. It makes the best Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
I love putting hot sauce on pretty much anything chicken. When I first tried Franks RedHot sauce I was hooked. I will never go back to the hot sauce I was using before!!!!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love ALL the flavors of Franks RedHot sauce. My favorite would have to be the buffalo sauce, I put it on everything. This sauce goes so well on just about everything. I put it in mac n cheese, burgers, rice, anything that I think of,
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
I honestly cannot begin to rave enough about Frank's hot sauce, I am addicted. Finished a bottle in three months single- handedly! For a fun recipe, combine with canned chicken and cream cheese for a great cheesy buffalo chicken dip!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?