BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Laura M.
Laura M.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce just the right kick. I usually use it in my chicken salad and my hubby uses it on everything lol
Karina T.
Karina T.
Loved loved loved this hot suace!!! I used it on so many things, breakfast lunch and dinner!!!! Thank you influster for this complimentary hot sauce!
Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Charlotte, NC
I love it. Tastes very good and is not so spicy is perfect. When I tried it I fell in love with this sauce I want to use it for everything.
Addy L.
Addy L.
Foodie Expert
All time favorite hot sauce ! It goes amazing with literally anything you want ! I love the delicious taste of it and it pairs amazing with my special grilled wings !
Ashlen T.
Ashlen T.
Nampa , ID
Foodie Expert
Okay, good flavor. I'm not a big fan of hot, but this was just right. I used it on my pizza and it gave just a little kick.
Roxana m.
Roxana m.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love it!! It gives food the right hint of spice without over powering the natural flavors. My go to now instead of tobasco *:)
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Laredo, TX
Best hot sauce ever!!!!!!! Reminds me of home, even though I am miles away. I got in my Playa VoxBox and it has been the best thing so far.
Dulce J.
Dulce J.
Yakima, WA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so good! It's not too overbearing of a taste but it adds a nice kick and flavor to your food! I would recommend to friends.
Sheila N.
Sheila N.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but my hubby made some wings and it didn't burn my mouth as much. I can honestly say I enjoyed it!
Casey N.
Casey N.
North Wales, PA
I honestly do put this on everything. I love it. It's the perfect amount of spice and works well in a variety of different meals.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?