BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
Honestly I put this on everything like they say in the advertisement! I'm glad I'm getting this in my box because I loved it already and can't wait to try it out once more
cortney f.
It really adds the extra hot I love. Really full of flavor too and kind of addicting. I use it on everything from chicken to Mac n cheese. My kids even love it. Might have to start buying by the gallon.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my favorite hot sauce! I pour it on everything! Hard boiled eggs love this! I only like franks nothing else EVER! It's a good value and tastes the best to me!
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
This stuff is amazing. A restaurant I used to work for made their wing sauce from Franks Red Hot and butter. The perfect amount of heat too! Try it on Mac and Cheese!
Danita T.
Riverview, FL
The perfect hot sauce for every day use. It has just the right amount of heat, not crazy hot but warm enough to let you know that you're working with something! Makes the best hot wings.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
I used to be a Louisiana hot sauce girl until I had a recipe that specifically called for Frank's. I haven't turned back since. Its a classic buffalo/hot wing sauce.
Magdalena M.
New York , NY
I absolutely love the taste and flavor and I love how it makes my food taste so much better. It is a very good value hot sauce. I normally use it on my chicken and it makes it taste great!
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
I grew up on Texas Pete but I tried this when I was about 18 and 13 years later I will NEVER pick up another bottle of Texas Pete.

I love vinegar so this gives me that spice with a twang.
Hil P.
I LOVE franks hot sauce! I put it on everything!!! My freshman year of college we all doused our meals in it! It goes with everything, pizza, veggies, potatoes, etc.
Kristy L.
West Springfield, MA
This is the best tasting hot sauce on the shelves! I'm hooked on it! I've tried so many different hot sauces, but I always have this around!!' It's the only one I'll use for my hot wings!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?