BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite hot sauces!! Seriously so good on every thing and I mean everything!! Super affordable and great for those back yard grill outs! You will not regret this! Definitely must try!
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is good on everything. I eat it on eggs, hashbrowns, mac and cheese, meats. I'm sure there are other things it would be good on that i haven't tried yet..
Latasha P.
This hot sauce is so good. I really put it on everything just like the commercial says. It makes my Ramen noodles taste like a gourmet meal. This has replaced Texas Pete!
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
I'm not one that typically enjoys spicy food, but this makes food taste so much better. It gives it so much flavor! You can honestly put it on/in anything, making it go from good to AMAZING!
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Mmmm I loooove this sauce I make sticky wings with it by adding brown sugar, its amaaazing!! Havent yet tried any other flavors but original but I bet they are yummy!!
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
Buy this and put it on everything! I literally put it on everything! I love buffalo sauce and hot sauces and this is my favorite. It has become a necessity in my house!
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
I don't typically buy the name brand items, but this is one I won't skimp on. This hot sauce is the best for making buffalo chicken dip, and for making buffalo wings.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Frank's is my go-to choice for hot sauce to keep on hand at the house. It's great for spicing up my eggs at breakfast, some chicken, or to throw in soup or atop tacos.
Sara G.
Little Neck, NY
When I say I put this stuff on everything I mean it. This product livens up any old boring meal. It gives every plate of food I eat the extra umph, and at 0 calories why wouldn't you use it!
Jocelyn K.
Rockwell City, IA
I love the Frank's Buffalo Sauce. I add it to everything: pizza, chicken, pasta, chips, etc. I think I would drink it straight out of the bottle if my brothers didn't use it all the time too.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?