BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Laura hernandez A.
Laura hernandez A.
Foodie Expert
i am not really in to hot sauce but its good to use to season meat lightly i recived it in my playa vox box for free to review
Ana T.
Ana T.
Hazleton, PA
I love this hot sauce. I use it almost on everything. In the morning I like to put it on my sandwich egg, even my husband love it.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love how great this taste and it goes with everything. Definitely adds flavor to my all my meals especially since I have to watch my diet.
Belen G.
Belen G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I tried it on grilled chicken and it was great! Not only did it provide a good spicy kick but it brought out more complex flavors in the food overall.
jessica o.
jessica o.
MIRA LOMA, CA
I freaken love this stuff its honestly way way better then that resturant baught ones I love this make homemade wings all the time
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Lincoln , NE
This is a good hot sauce. Kinda runny but still tastes good! I like to mix it in with my rice bowls and it does wonders for flavor
Denise T.
Denise T.
One of my favorite hot sauce I put hot sauce on everything highly recommend this one the taste is very good not too hot but hot enough
Rosalinda M.
Rosalinda M.
Foodie Expert
Love to put some on my chips or some tacos . Sometimes on my nachos as well. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Lilburn, GA
Absolutely love it, i love Texas Pete hot sauce, This is a bit similar just more spicy which is better. Definitely recommend it!!!
Karina T.
Karina T.
Loved loved loved this hot suace!!! I used it on so many things, breakfast lunch and dinner!!!! Thank you influster for this complimentary hot sauce!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?