BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Frank's is exactly the right amount of heat needed to spice things up at dinnertime! Too much of it can be too salty, but just a few shakes make a great topping for baked potatoes, chicken...almost anything!
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
This is a must in our house during football season. We often make buffalo chicken dip and that sort of stuff. It's not the hottest on the planet, but we go for flavor, not pain.
Rachel M.
No lie, I really do put it on everything!! It's the perfect bit of flavor to enhance just about any dish that needs some oomph! It's not super spicy or acidic so it works well...
Eve R.
I love this hot sauce. Most hot sauces I've tried are just spicy, they don't add flavor to the food. Franks has such a good flavor, and just the right amount of heat. i love it!
Cara H.
Tulsa, OK
I love this hot sauce. When I used to eat meat, I could not eat grilled chicken without. Now I use in with basically anything that needs a little kick. If you are looking for a spicy healthy dip for veggies or crackers, I love mixing frank's with a little FF greek yogurt. So good!
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
This is as much a staple in my house as milk. My 7 year old son loves it, almost as much as I do. It's on or in most everything, from eggs to soup. It really adds a lot to food.
Lexy A.
My mom uses this on her homemade chicken tenders and it makes them so much better! It can get kinda hot if you're not use to spicy things but it'll be worth the burning mouth!
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
My husband uses this on just about everything! It is a staple for him on most dinnersade, I guess he thinks my food is a bit bland. I like to make buffalo chicken dip with it.
Rosa M.
White Salmon, WA
I am always looking for a new recipe and I made some hot wings the other night and I used this sauce for the first time and I love it. Perfect flavor. I will be buying it again.
Stacy C.
This is a classic hot sauce, very well balanced and flavorful. mild in heat but perfect condiment for everything from eggs to buffalo wings. cheap too and available everywhere.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?