BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Laura hernandez A.
Laura hernandez A.
Foodie Expert
i am not really in to hot sauce but its good to use to season meat lightly i recived it in my playa vox box for free to review
Helen A.
Helen A.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved it. Kinda tastes as if you were eating hot wings from Wingatop flavored Original Hot. Definitely going to rebuy
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love how great this taste and it goes with everything. Definitely adds flavor to my all my meals especially since I have to watch my diet.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a good hot sauce not the best but it's also not bad. I like the chipotle sauce way way more than I like this one. Hot but not to hot
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
It is pretty spicy and it gives food a great taste ! I put it in my cup of noodles and it is so good. It can be comparable to tapatio!:)
Belen G.
Belen G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I tried it on grilled chicken and it was great! Not only did it provide a good spicy kick but it brought out more complex flavors in the food overall.
Zenda B.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
It doesn't get much better for a Buffalo sauce then the original. Franks is what I personally think of when someone says buffalo sauce, they set the bar in my book.
Rosalinda M.
Rosalinda M.
Foodie Expert
Love to put some on my chips or some tacos . Sometimes on my nachos as well. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alexsandra G.
Alexsandra G.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. I've always used the "wings" one for pizza and chicken. However, I found I especially liked this one on my popcorn! 😋
jessica o.
jessica o.
MIRA LOMA, CA
I freaken love this stuff its honestly way way better then that resturant baught ones I love this make homemade wings all the time
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?