BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really do put this on everything!! I only buy the Buffalo kind though...i buy it in a 1 gallon jug from GFS...Thank goodness for bulk buffalo sauce...id be soooo lost without it!!!
Beth B.
Clermont, FL
We buy this all the time to make the recipe on the back for buffalo chicken dip! It's our staple item for every party we host and are invited to! It is always the first dish to go!
Doris R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Franks is the only brand allowed in my house! It's not too spicy and has the best mix of spices and flavors. Melt butter in a pan, add franks got sauce and pour over chicken wings for the best buffalo wings!
Julia W.
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is a great hot sauce for people who don't like tabasco's super hot flavor. Frank's is more of a mild sauce. I love cooking with Frank's Red Hot Sauce and the Buffalo sauce, It has the perfect flavor without being too spicy!
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Frank's Hot Sauce is a must have for anyone who enjoys buffalo wings and eggs, etc. I always keep several bottles in the pantry and have even given it to friends and neighbors too
Shelsea R.
Mission , TX
I freaking love this with eggs it's tastes amazing. It's not too spicy but it does have a kick. You can put it on almost anything and it'll taste good. My nephew loves it on his hash browns.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
Love this stuff!!! I use it in a buffalo ranch dip and it tastes amazing. I have also used it on my chicken and it is to die for. My friends love when I make the dip with it too! :)
Bee B.
Eastover, SC
Definitely top five hot sauces out there. I was never a hot sauce or food person before trying franks. Totally opposite end of the spectrum from Tabasco. franks actually has a flavor along with the kick rather than just simply being burning heat. I literally put this on everything.
Melissa C.
Literally this is the ONLY hot sauce my hubby and I will buy, even if the price is a bit high for our budget at times, when we run out we buy two giant size bottles and stock up!
keri c.
Dwight, IL
I just bought the biggest bottle of this that i could find to take to work. Everyone loves it. We use it in dips, on chips, on chicken.... pretty much on anything and everything!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?