BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Franks is pretty much the only brand I've used to spice up my food and add a kick that actually has flavor and not just heat! Love it on my scrambled eggs or anything that needs an extra shot of spice!
Angela B.
I like my food to have flavor and Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce does not disappoint! I use it on everything including chicken and french fries! Yum!
Melissa M.
Middletown, RI
Buffalo chicken is my all time favorite dish. With Franks Red Hot, I now make it at home! I make healthier buffalo chicken that doesn't impact my diet as much and completely satisfies my cravings.
Isabel O.
Yonkers, NY
My dad and I love this stuff. He's uses it a lot for grilling and won't use anything else. I was sent it in my playa voxbox and am so pleased with this multiuse hot sauce!
Ashli J.
Madison, WI
I ise this solely for making buffalo dip, my husband uses it in everything else. Always our go to. Not too overpowering but eadily made a stronger flavor by adding more.
Cassandra Z.
Loved the product! Tasted great and just the right amount of spice to bring up the day! Wonderful for just a little kick! Tastes great on everything! Definitely would recommend. Very satisfied with the product!
Gabbie V.
Corpus Christi, TX
I use it to make hot wings I love it because it's not crazy burning hot but it's just enough to get the crave out the way very good sauce and I will deff buy again! Did I say it's great for hot wings!!!
Violeta V.
Great and mild hot sauce. Cayenne pepper tastes great with shrimp cocktail to fish tacos. I definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a hot sauce and flavoring to any foods.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
This hot sauce is good on everything. I eat it on eggs, hashbrowns, mac and cheese, meats. I'm sure there are other things it would be good on that i haven't tried yet..
Latasha P.
This hot sauce is so good. I really put it on everything just like the commercial says. It makes my Ramen noodles taste like a gourmet meal. This has replaced Texas Pete!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back