BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Michelle S.
Bloomington, MN
It's one of the best hot sauces I have ever tried. I love the flavor of buffalo it has. It's mild which is great. I enjoy it with almost all my foods 😊
LAURA R.
casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the best!!!!! I Love the flavor and it isn't too spicy where you can't enjoy your food. I only use Franks when I make buffalo wings.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
rockville, MD
Foodie Expert
The sauce I received at the Playa Vox Box it's amazing! Flavor is great. Just have a little difficult to use on the first time because of the texture.
Mayra N.
Love this stuff! Just the right amount of hot! Definetly will purchase after this bottle is out! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Belen G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I tried it on grilled chicken and it was great! Not only did it provide a good spicy kick but it brought out more complex flavors in the food overall.
Gabriela O.
Foodie Expert
Love Frank's hot sauce!! I put it in just about everything and taste amazing .. burgers, wings, pizza, egg rolls, eggs .. everything !!! Taste amazing
Susana A.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Honestly one of the best hot sauce i've tried! even better than Lousiana and Valentina, tasty and spicy! absolutely recommended for wings , pizza, ect.
Dallas W.
Arlington , Tx
I like things spicy. There aren't many cayenne pepper sauces that I like but this one has to be in my top 3 picks!!! Great on fried chicken and fish!!!
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
My families absolute favorite hot sauce and go to dip for chicken and fries!!!!! We put it on almost everything we eat! I even add it to sauces i make
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
The sauce had the perfect amount of heat for me. I thought it tasted like a slightly spicier buffalo sauce which I loved. I would definitely recommend!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?