BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Rosa M.
White Salmon, WA
I am always looking for a new recipe and I made some hot wings the other night and I used this sauce for the first time and I love it. Perfect flavor. I will be buying it again.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
This is as much a staple in my house as milk. My 7 year old son loves it, almost as much as I do. It's on or in most everything, from eggs to soup. It really adds a lot to food.
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
I love putting hot sauce on pretty much anything chicken. When I first tried Franks RedHot sauce I was hooked. I will never go back to the hot sauce I was using before!!!!
Jessica S.
Dayton, OH
We love Frank's in my house. We put that sh!t on everything - just like their commercials portray. Melt some butter, add Franks and pour that deliciousness over some piping hot chicken. Nothing finer.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
I honestly cannot begin to rave enough about Frank's hot sauce, I am addicted. Finished a bottle in three months single- handedly! For a fun recipe, combine with canned chicken and cream cheese for a great cheesy buffalo chicken dip!
Natasha R.
London, KY
When it comes to hot sauce, flavor is more important that heat to me. For instance, Taco Bell Hot Sauce is better than Fire sauce. I am not a fan of Tabasco-just don't like the taste. Franks Hot Sauce is my favorite. I love the taste. It makes the best Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
Crystal B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Franks! I especially love it on hash browns / potatoes. It's not too hot for us who don't like hot sauce generally but if you use a lot of its hot enough for people who do! Perfect compromise!
Yala A.
Germantown, MD
I like the balance of flavor in this hot sauce. Some are too hot with no flavor and some are flavorful with no heat. This one is Just right! I don't buy any other brand now!
Danielle C.
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is an amazing ingredient for everyone! Gives a little kick to any type of meal such as chicken wings, salads or even scrambled eggs. (WAKE UP!!)It's the right amount of spice and flavor!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love ALL the flavors of Franks RedHot sauce. My favorite would have to be the buffalo sauce, I put it on everything. This sauce goes so well on just about everything. I put it in mac n cheese, burgers, rice, anything that I think of,
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?