BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Makke D.
Greenwood, IN
I love hot food and this sauce adds a fabulous kick. Chicken wings are the obvious option, but add to soups and sauces to really keep your food interesting. Hot is important, so is taste, and Frank's has it all.
carrie m.
Columbus, OH
I love this hot sauce I put it on everything from potato chips 2 noodles and pickles it sounds weird but I just have to have it my kids are the same its like if they made it a drink we would do just that my granddaughters also is in to franks its just been past on 3 generation of a family of Franks.
Jessica I.
Joliet, IL
I love this hot sauce. I literally put it on everything! It gives not flavor and heat to my meals. It inexpensive and everyone should add it to their grocery list.
nicole g.
SEYMOUR, CT
As quoted by the vibrant older woman on the commercial. She speaks the truth! It's wonderful on everything. In fact, I just had it with macaroni & cheese with cut up hotdogs. A-Mazing!
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I made some wings with this stuff and it came out Devine. Also i made a dip with the sweeter version of this sauce with cream cheese and it was one of the tastiest things i have ever made.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
I honestly can say that I consume more Frank's than is reasonable for a normal human being. I have it at least once a day, but usually I have it with every meal. It is the perfect blend of hot and tangy. My husband is convinced that, if it were socially acceptable, I would drink it in a shot glass.
Kari S.
Salem, OR
My favorite hot sauce. I use it for everything. Chicken, Pizza, Sandwiches, French Fries. Some people think it's too hot, so I could use caution if you're not used to hot sauces. Also tasty when mixed with ranch.
Jess S.
San Leandro, CA
I love how vinegary this hot sauce is, the flavor is great without being so hot it blows out your taste buds. Delicious on everything, even cottage cheese (I know, it sounds gross, but it's actually really good.)
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I am not a huge fan, but my husband loves it! Right now we probably have 3 bottles in the fridge. If you like it, you can literally put it on everything. He puts it in his Spaghettios!
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
I adore franks hot sauce! I am a big fan of spicey everything so this is a must for meal time at my house. Its thick, spicey, and not expensive. What more could a spiceaholic ask for?
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?