BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Irma B.
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
I love these hot sauce! Which is why I got super happy when I got a full bottle for free:) I put it on everything my pizza, chips, chicken, vegetables! It tastes so good!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Marysville, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot has to be my favorite hot sauce ever! I love the amount of heat and it has just the right amount of vinegar flavor!
Magda A.
Magda A.
Bakersfield, CA
Sooo good!! Not to hot perfect for me!! Perfect amount of spice. Not too overpowering. Perfect sauce for those that cant handle heat well like me lol
Glow Y.
Glow Y.
Hot Sauce that kicks up the flavor on just about anything. Great base for chicken wongs. And you can beat the price! Add flavor not calories!
Tais M.
Tais M.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like this hot sauce. I like that it is subtle but gradually it heats up. Although I do prefer hotter chili peppers like habanero.
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Coral Gables, FL
I really liked the flavor and the fact that its not super spicy! I really enjoyed it! I've been using it every day since I open it!
Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
This is ALWAYS a must in my house. Kids love mixing it with ranch and making their own dressing. If you haven't tried it, you must!
Josimar T.
Josimar T.
Pawtucket, RI
Foodie Expert
Definetly a kick not my kind of spice but still good...the price is good! It's good on chicken and just when you want an extra kick to dishes
Madison B.
Madison B.
Littleton , CO
This product is so yummy, and the bottle is so big it will last me forever!!!! I highly recommend this!!! I will forever keep it in my purse.
Mekdeas H.
Mekdeas H.
I have two bottles of this hot sauce in my house. I love hot sauce and this is the best! I use it on majority of the food I eat and I am completely satisfied with it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?