BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jacqueline R.
Weslaco, TX
I absolotely loved this sauce. I'm a Mexican so I love everything spicy so I paired it up with some lays and it was the bomb! I got it on my playa vox box from influenster
Kellie H.
Crestwood, KY
I love hot food but my family likes it a little more mild. Frank's is great for all of because it's just the right amount of heat for all of us to enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this product!
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
I am on a vey low carb diet & for breakfast I have lots of protein which includes eggs... needless to say Franks RedHot has been my go to for flavor & spice!!! Must try!!!
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I love this sauce!! I make wings at home since its cheaper to make them yourself, I put it on my wings n they r AMAZING!!!! Choose if u want mild or hot cuz it can be a little too hot for some ppl.
Damaris O.
ocala, FL
If you are looking for a little kick in your meal. This hot sauce is the best way to do so. It's not too spicy which is perfect for me because I am not the biggest spicy food fan but this was perfect.
Chanel S.
Orlando, FL
I have this product for free by influenster and i' m giving my honest opinion i love this hot salsa....i think is really good for people who like spicy but not that much like me, really recommend.
Cassandra Z.
Loved the product! Tasted great and just the right amount of spice to bring up the day! Wonderful for just a little kick! Tastes great on everything! Definitely would recommend. Very satisfied with the product!
Gabbie V.
Robstown, TX
I use it to make hot wings I love it because it's not crazy burning hot but it's just enough to get the crave out the way very good sauce and I will deff buy again! Did I say it's great for hot wings!!!
Latasha P.
This hot sauce is so good. I really put it on everything just like the commercial says. It makes my Ramen noodles taste like a gourmet meal. This has replaced Texas Pete!
Violeta V.
Great and mild hot sauce. Cayenne pepper tastes great with shrimp cocktail to fish tacos. I definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a hot sauce and flavoring to any foods.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?