BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Franks is pretty much the only brand I've used to spice up my food and add a kick that actually has flavor and not just heat! Love it on my scrambled eggs or anything that needs an extra shot of spice!
Kellie H.
Crestwood, KY
I love hot food but my family likes it a little more mild. Frank's is great for all of because it's just the right amount of heat for all of us to enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this product!
Melissa M.
Middletown, RI
Buffalo chicken is my all time favorite dish. With Franks Red Hot, I now make it at home! I make healthier buffalo chicken that doesn't impact my diet as much and completely satisfies my cravings.
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
I put this on just about every food I eat. It's a staple that we always have in our house. It goes perfect with sausage and hash browns for breakfast and even better when I make homemade perogies!
Isabel O.
Yonkers, NY
My dad and I love this stuff. He's uses it a lot for grilling and won't use anything else. I was sent it in my playa voxbox and am so pleased with this multiuse hot sauce!
Alexandra G.
I have never taste this hot sauce and boy have I been missing out! This is great for wings and it's the perfect spice level. The price is reasonable and it has a delicious taste!
Damaris O.
ocala, FL
If you are looking for a little kick in your meal. This hot sauce is the best way to do so. It's not too spicy which is perfect for me because I am not the biggest spicy food fan but this was perfect.
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Love this sauce I always use this when I make homemade hot wings and it has that quick that I love and some of my friends say I'm crazy because its so hot but I can never get enough of this stuff.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
I am on a vey low carb diet & for breakfast I have lots of protein which includes eggs... needless to say Franks RedHot has been my go to for flavor & spice!!! Must try!!!
Emily D.
Dublin, OH
I use Frank's to stretch flavor. We mix it with ranch dressing to make a dip for chicken, and I put it on my salad with blue cheese dressing to add a little kick and increase the sauce to lettuce ratio without all the guilt. Yummy!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?