BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Paloma V.
Paloma V.
I just tried this for the first time with some tacos and I absolutely loved the flavor. I recieved it complimentary, it's delicious.
Greensboro, NC
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. I always make Buffalo chicken dip with it, and it's so delicious. It's also not expensive.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend opened this as soon as ge saw it. He said he's been wanting to try it. I can see we will definitely be buying it again !
Irma B.
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
I love these hot sauce! Which is why I got super happy when I got a full bottle for free:) I put it on everything my pizza, chips, chicken, vegetables! It tastes so good!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Foodie Expert
This is awesome for adding flavor to my lunches while I'm on a low-carb diet. Most foods are bland and boring but not now! I love it
Celene C.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
THIS HOT SAUCE WAS BETTER THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE I WASN'T TO SURE IF I WANTED TO TRY IT BUT I DID IT WAS HOT BUT NOT TO HOT SO I LIKE THAT
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
East Chicago, IN
This bottel of franks Red hot sauce is far the best sauce i've had it has just the right a mount of kick that you cant stop eatting.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
This bottle is almost gone in my house everyone loves it definitely has a spice kick to it goes perfect with tacos or any thing in that matter
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
Foodie Expert
I wasn't too crazy about this hot sauce, it wasn't flavorful! It was a little spicy for my taste, I wouldn't get this from a market.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Marysville, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot has to be my favorite hot sauce ever! I love the amount of heat and it has just the right amount of vinegar flavor!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?