BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
omg I love this, I had never heard of it before but I tried it on my tacos and it tasted amazing! Although I think it make a killer hot sauce for wings
Michelle S.
Bloomington, MN
It's one of the best hot sauces I have ever tried. I love the flavor of buffalo it has. It's mild which is great. I enjoy it with almost all my foods 😊
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
Love this!!!!!! I'm so happy I received this in my playa box. So far I've put it in hotdogs, pizza, my salad! Haha it has the right amount of kick! :)
Hiandra N.
Salsa de pimienta de Cayena RedHot® originales de Frank sin duda super picante, se la recomiendo a los amantes de la comida picante. les encantara.
Belen G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I tried it on grilled chicken and it was great! Not only did it provide a good spicy kick but it brought out more complex flavors in the food overall.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Foodie Expert
I got this hot sauce in my vox box and I loved it. I just ran out and had to re buy. This had the perfect heat but didn't make my mouth stay on fire.
Erica O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this hot sauce. It has a certain zing to it without being too spicy! I am so happy I got this for free in my vox box. It's a family favorite !
Samantha M.
Foodie Expert
Too hot for me but I added it to my turkey meatballs and let a friend try it and they loved it! Very flavorful and delish if you're into hot spices!!
Matilde V.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so freaking good with almost anything!! If you're into spicy food you should totally buy it! It's perfect for anything chicken too
Dana R.
I'm picky about hot sauces but this is one of my favorites and the fact that it was a freebie in this VoxBox is just awesome ! Thank you Influenster!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?