BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
Im always one to put hot sauce on everything. Even if its eggs. Haha. They have a lot of choices between the original to the BBQ wing hot sauce to their new thick sauce which is almost like ketchup (only spicy lol). I prefer this over any other hot sauce.
Elizabeth B.
Frank's is my go to sauce for American and Mexican foods. I won't make buffalo wings with out it! It has mild heat but because of that, pairs well with everything.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
I use this on everything that I eat even on salads. I carry a small bottle in my purse so I always have it on the go, as many places make their own hot sauce or don't have as tasty ones.
Laurie p.
Fremont, NH
My house is not complete without Franks hot sauce and my five alarm chili wouldn't work. This has the best flavor or all hot sauces and works for many meals. The price is always amazing
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
Frank's red Hot is my favorite hot sauce. I'll put it on eggs or breakfast potatoes. The Buffalo Sauce is a staple in my fridge--We make Buffalo Chicken Dip with it a few times a month!
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
This hot sauce has amazing flavor. It's my husband's favorite. He puts it on almost everything! It's just spicy enough without being too hot. It's great with rice and beans, meats, pasta, anything!
Ashley G.
Franks Red Hot is my go-to hot sauce. It has the perfect balance of flavor and heat. My favorite way to use Franks Red Hot is to mix it into shredded chicken for buffalo chicken wraps.
Makke D.
Greenwood, IN
I love hot food and this sauce adds a fabulous kick. Chicken wings are the obvious option, but add to soups and sauces to really keep your food interesting. Hot is important, so is taste, and Frank's has it all.
Matt S.
Buffalo, NY
Growing up in Buffalo we know our hot sauce! This was and still is a staple in out fridge.

For anyone out there looking for authentic Chicken Wings its really just Frank's and Butter.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
OMG, this hot sauce is addictive! I was never a hot sauce kinda girl until the last few years when my son started requesting it for all of his food. (seriously, he wanted it on everything). I finally decided to give it a try and yum! Not too spicy and the perfect amount of tang! I love this stuff!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?