BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
I only use red hot if it's the only sauce available. It tastes too much of vinegar for me to enjoy. There are better sauces out there
Angela K.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
Always putting hot sauce on everything! This kind is my fav! Haven't really tried anything else but I won't either. Hot sauce and Ranch!
Petronila B.
Petronila B.
Foodie Expert
Realñy good hot sause , since the firt day y taste it i cant change for other i used it with tacos , chicken wins and reañly everything
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Meh this is alright. Its very liquidy and has an acidity to it that is not all that pleasant. Try Valentina next time. Still a great size product to receive in a voxbox.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
East Chicago, IN
This bottel of franks Red hot sauce is far the best sauce i've had it has just the right a mount of kick that you cant stop eatting.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
I really do put this stuff on just about everything. Not too spicy with great flavor. Affordable and available just about everywhere.
Paloma V.
Paloma V.
I just tried this for the first time with some tacos and I absolutely loved the flavor. I recieved it complimentary, it's delicious.
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Tomball, TX
MY FAMILY REALLY LIKE IT ON THEIR CHIPS WITH LIME. Trying it with different recipes also.Frank's RedHot Wings Sauce Buffalo
Irma B.
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
I love these hot sauce! Which is why I got super happy when I got a full bottle for free:) I put it on everything my pizza, chips, chicken, vegetables! It tastes so good!
Greensboro, NC
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. I always make Buffalo chicken dip with it, and it's so delicious. It's also not expensive.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?