BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Webster, NY
Use Franks Res Hot to spicce up "steamers" or summer time little neck clams. Instead of just serving drawn butter.... Do the following:
- Chopped garlic
- Butter
- a few dashed of Franks
Throw into a container in the microwave and melt all together so it infuses.... the result is amazing with the clams. ENJOY
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
My family and i love this hot sauce. We put it all over our chicken wings on our meats. It gives it a good flavour to any meal. I recommend you try this for the holidays.
Renee L.
Franks is wonderful as an ingredient in dips (I primarily mean the variations of the hot wing dip mentioned) but I do not like to use it as a "fix" to make something spicier. For example, if my soup needs to be spicier I am going to grab many sauces before Franks. Overall, it does its purpose and is a good wing sauce.
Adriana F.
I'm not much of a spicy food lover, but this brand is not too much for me when I add just the right amount. Good for days when I want to switch things up a bit for dinner.
Michelle K.
Indian Trail, NC
I've from Buffalo and make my own buffalo wings from time to time. Frank's Red Hot is the only hot sauce I use. And I am not much for hot sauce but this stuff is amazing, especially on wings. I love to put it on my tacos as well.
Kathleen L.
Albany, NY
Love!! No calories and amazing flavor! Has great flavor with heat, and goes great on virtually anything. One of few hot-sauces that you can put a small amount to add some heat to any dish, or add more for a full-blown spicy flavor!
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
Use this sauce as hot wing sauce. I don't mix or dilute it...just pour it all over the wings. Absolutely perfect! We also dip chicken fingers in it and put it on hamburgers. Great product with consistently even spice and flavor!
Jennifer  b.
Canton, OH
My husband recently had my try franks red hot and boy am i in love we add it to eggs ...burgers. ..Mac and cheese and so much more the sauce is a perfect balance of hot that leaves you wanting more
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
We use this sauce for anything buffalo, as well as to add kick to a lot of other recipes. We even put it on eggs in the moring. Very versatile and very tasty! Not too spicy but spicy enough and lots of flavor. We just used this for buffalo chicken bites for an appetizer at our New Year's party and they were a hit!
Erin R.
Elk Grove, CA
Okay one word: AMAZING.
I love spicy stuff and I always have Franks Hot Sauce when I make chicken or even in some soups. Their buffalo sauce is really good too (and spicy, of course). I've gotten my mom hooked on this sauce too!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?