BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jazmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I received it in my complimentary #playavoxbox and I haven't got the chance to taste it but I'm looking forward to using it in one of my dinners 😁
Josie O.
Fort Hood, TX
My go to Hot sauce in a bottle! Good on everything from eggs and ham to brisket and torillas! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Abigail R.
Willow Spring, NC
i love the sauce im a fan of texas pete but this is way better the flavor its great has spicyness but not too much just perfect.love it with pizza.
Ashley B.
I put this on almost everything!! I personally enjoy the Buffalo a lot better but this one is ama in with chicken. Love making spicy wraps YUMMY!!
Sarah F.
I live by this sauce. I eat it pretty much on everything. With football season coming up the recipe for buffalo chicken dip is on the back! Enjoy!
Sarahleigh T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love hot sauce! This is perfect for just about anything and it's flavorful and keeps you going back for more! Definitely a staple in the home!!!
Mariela A.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
My new go to hot sauce!! Delicious flavor, not sure spicy for me, which I enjoy, and it goes well with so many things! Just put it on everything!!
Cassaundra D.
Fremont, CA
Spicy but tangy! This will pair well with chicken. I plan on using it to spice up my meal prep. Its zero calories so it will make a great addition.
Kimberly J.
Foodie Expert
Yum! Normally I'm not a fan of anything with vinegar, but after I received this is playavoxbox it is my favorite this to add on top of my food now!
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Let me start by saying i love hot sauce period. But this hot sauce taste so delicious especially with some chicken strips i would highly reccomend.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?