BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra C.
El paso, Tx
Love the spiciness of the sauce! Not too strong as most of them are. Perfect to throw on some wings and/or chicken strips. Love it !
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX
A sauce perfectly spiced with the rich flavor of cayenne peppers.
Frank's RedHot has a great taste with heat that doesn't overpower.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and I usually go towards the Louisiana hot sauce but after trying this I really love it! Definitely would buy again.
Jennifer O.
Foodie Expert
when i received this it was my first time trying and it quickly became my go to its so delicious i eat it with almost all of my meals
Sasha L.
Foodie Expert
This is awesome for adding flavor to my lunches while I'm on a low-carb diet. Most foods are bland and boring but not now! I love it
Miriam G.
Baytown, TX
It has a great taste. It goes well with wings or even seasoning chicken to put on the oven refried beans also tastes good with lays.
Brittany C.
So excited to receive this hot sauce from influenster! Spicing up my dishes and making them super tasty my friends rave about it too!
Fritza V.
Truthfully, I do not think Frank is real hot. I use it eat pizza some time. It really give it addition taste. I’ll still purchase it.
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I don't like spicy food but I had my wife try it out and she loved it. She puts in on her chips and food. Definitely would recommend!
erika l.
Red hot is a amazing chili sauce is not just good with wings but anything meat if you like to have a kick on food this is your sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?