BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yala A.
Germantown, MD
I like the balance of flavor in this hot sauce. Some are too hot with no flavor and some are flavorful with no heat. This one is Just right! I don't buy any other brand now!
Gabriela T.
Before receiving this product through Influenster I was already purchasing it. We keep it in stock in our home at all times since it's everyone's favorites. It's especially good with fried chicken tenders.
Crystal B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love Franks! I especially love it on hash browns / potatoes. It's not too hot for us who don't like hot sauce generally but if you use a lot of its hot enough for people who do! Perfect compromise!
Aura H.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives an awesome flavor to the food! First time trying it and I really liked it. It's not pricey at all. You can prepare it with chicken, wings, etc! Flavor once again was awesome, I am very satisfied.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I love franks hot sauce its amazing I also love their wing sauce but if you are out of the wing throw a pat of butter in the hot sauce and you will have a yummy wing sauce :)
Maexiry A.
I use this sauce all the time. I love the tangy flavor and heat I get from it. I usually use it as dipping sauce for nuggets or bake some chicken strips and smother them in it. Definitely recommend people to try it.
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
Used it in my parents restaurant and i know it was good. I don't really like spicy food but my family loves it so much! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
Love love love! This is not too spicy but has awesome flavor. Great for everything! I love to make buffalo wing sauce with this and dips. The best of all is the size! It's a huge bottle, great for people who love hot sauce.
Stacy C.
This is a classic hot sauce, very well balanced and flavorful. mild in heat but perfect condiment for everything from eggs to buffalo wings. cheap too and available everywhere.
Jacqueline D.
Laredo, TX
It tastes so good and it's the perfect amount of heat! It is so good for making wings. And it is for a good price! I got this for free and I honestly love it. I got the original flavor and highly recommend
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?