BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Orsayor S.
Toledo, OH
I'm not a big fan of spicy food but Frank's Red HOT gets a pass in my book. Not too hot - so you can enjoy the taste. There is always a bottle of Frank's in my house. Wakes up the flavor in your book.
Michelle K.
Indian Trail, NC
I've from Buffalo and make my own buffalo wings from time to time. Frank's Red Hot is the only hot sauce I use. And I am not much for hot sauce but this stuff is amazing, especially on wings. I love to put it on my tacos as well.
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
Use this sauce as hot wing sauce. I don't mix or dilute it...just pour it all over the wings. Absolutely perfect! We also dip chicken fingers in it and put it on hamburgers. Great product with consistently even spice and flavor!
Elizabeth C.
Webster, NY
Use Franks Res Hot to spicce up "steamers" or summer time little neck clams. Instead of just serving drawn butter.... Do the following:
- Chopped garlic
- Butter
- a few dashed of Franks
Throw into a container in the microwave and melt all together so it infuses.... the result is amazing with the clams. ENJOY
Kathleen L.
Albany, NY
Love!! No calories and amazing flavor! Has great flavor with heat, and goes great on virtually anything. One of few hot-sauces that you can put a small amount to add some heat to any dish, or add more for a full-blown spicy flavor!
Renee L.
Franks is wonderful as an ingredient in dips (I primarily mean the variations of the hot wing dip mentioned) but I do not like to use it as a "fix" to make something spicier. For example, if my soup needs to be spicier I am going to grab many sauces before Franks. Overall, it does its purpose and is a good wing sauce.
Jennifer  b.
Canton, OH
My husband recently had my try franks red hot and boy am i in love we add it to eggs ...burgers. ..Mac and cheese and so much more the sauce is a perfect balance of hot that leaves you wanting more
Jessica G.
One of my favorite hot sauces. It has great flavor, without being too over the top hot. I like mine with wings or with anything really. It is not crazy expensive either.
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
My family and i love this hot sauce. We put it all over our chicken wings on our meats. It gives it a good flavour to any meal. I recommend you try this for the holidays.
Adriana F.
I'm not much of a spicy food lover, but this brand is not too much for me when I add just the right amount. Good for days when I want to switch things up a bit for dinner.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?