BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Valentina Z.
Valentina Z.
Milwaukee , WI
My new favorite... it's delicious and taste really goodFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and I got it for free to test it out
Klarissa A.
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I got this item for free in a Vox box to try! I've tried this hot sauce before and I love it so much! it has a kick of cajun spice that I love!
Gabi R.
Gabi R.
Del Valle, TX
Frank's Hot Sauce is so delicious! I like the flavor it adds to wings or even on top of my other dishes. & the price isn't bad either
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
Red's on chicken wings! Red's on fish sticks! Red's on pop corn! Red's on rice! Red's on potato salad! Red's is fantastic on almost everything.
NICOLE I.
NICOLE I.
El Paso, TX
5 stars for Frank's Red Hot sauce . Seriously I do put this on everything . It's so good and the flavor isn't over powered by vinegar .
Letty M.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and I usually go towards the Louisiana hot sauce but after trying this I really love it! Definitely would buy again.
Fritza V.
Fritza V.
Truthfully, I do not think Frank is real hot. I use it eat pizza some time. It really give it addition taste. I’ll still purchase it.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
I love redhot! I use this on almost all my food to add some extra spice to it! It makes my buffalo chicken dip taste amazing! Definitely recommend to anyone!
Nessa A.
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I don't like spicy food but I had my wife try it out and she loved it. She puts in on her chips and food. Definitely would recommend!
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Only reason I am giving it a 1 star is because I don't like hot sauce. Ive heard it's one of the best hot sauces but It's just too much for me.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?