BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karla P.
Just tried this spice sauce for the first time and it tastes AMAZING!! I put it on my Tacos yum yum it's amazing! I'll definitely try it with a lot more foods! The taste it's Perfect it's not too spicy but it has a great great taste!
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL
Here in the south, all we use when making wings, or buffalo chicken dip, or chili is Fran's RedHot sauce. Getting this for free from Influenster was a dream because our house was running out of our last bottle in the fridge. It's just the right amount of spice, and throw in some butter and brown sugar and some dashes of garlic pepper, trust me you have a killer wing sauce.
AmandaLee M.
Staten Island , NY
omg I am obsessed with this hot sauce ! I used it on pizza, tacos etc. My favorite hot sauce of all time. Unlike other hot sauces it gives food a bit of a punch without making ur mouth hurt all feel uncomfortable. If you haven't tried this hot sauce then I don't k ow what your doing with your life.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
So I've always loved franks red hot, that's why I was excited to have got this in my voxbox, i mainly use it with my chicken wings but I decided to fry some pork chops and use it with them this time and ooooo myyy it was delicious, I definitely recommend and I'm a big fan of this sauce.. yummmm!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ashly L.
San Antonio , TX
So I watched the video after making my own interpretation of "Franks Red Hot Buffalo burger" and I fried my chicken patty then threw it in some franks and added bleu cheese then sliced it and put it into a salad with some tortilla strips and omg it was heaven. This is the type of hot sauce I like. It gives off more of a buffalo vibe.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this hot sauce! Most hot sauces are flavorless and just hot. Frank's Hot Sauce has amazing flavor and it's spicy enough for even me! I really do put that $!#% on everything! :) Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Crystal A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I definitely recommend this hot sauce! Great flavor, and very versatile to use in many recipes, and basically great to top any food items! Thanks to @influenster for complimentary testing purposes! #PlayaVoxBox #contest @FranksRedHot #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
Shakeia R.
The best Hot Sauce Hands Down. You can put this on anything. Great flavor and give your food that extra kick. Its not hot so you wont need a gallon of water on standby lol Very inexpensive and can be found at most supermarkets and there is even a travel size bottle.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I mean its hot sauce. It is good and has a good consistency to it. You can make it into a mild one by adding more butter if you had like. It was free but it would be a good buy. I will use it again definitely.
Jamie C.
I've always been a fan of Louisiana, and my boyfriend as well. We have always loved it and stuck with it without trying anything else. When I got this in my box we paired it with Canes fries and chicken. Which we usually use again, Louisiana. The taste was delicious. Safe to say we will be converting to this product because it was really good. Spicy enough but tasty as well.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?