BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Ayesha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeee hot sauce. I love spicy food and sauces more than anyone I know.

I like Frank's hot sauce because if someone serves me food like mashed potatoes or plain spaghetti I know this hot sauce will come to the rescue. It's not only affordable but really tasty as well!

Thank you for making this amazing sauce! If you make a spicier one I shall be one of the first people to try it haha.
Leticia O.
Fullerton, CA
Just like grandma says " I put that s*** on everything. My all time favorite use for this is for chicken wings. I add a little bit of lime and orange juice salt and lemon pepper and I have my famous chicken wing sauce. It's unexplainably delicious. I already have a backup so this is an extra backup lol
Ebony M.
Doral, FL
It's perfect. I'm not much of a hot sauce person, but this one caught me. It's spacy, savory but not too hot! Perfect for a Shredded Buffalo Chicken Breast. I made the chicken for a healthy burrito bowl and the result was fantastic! I highl recommend this to anyone who likes spicy but not too hot to eat!
Angelica J.
Woodstock , GA
This sauce is so good! I'm a hot sauce freak! I put hot sauce on everything and anything that I can! Thanks to influenster I was able to use this product on numerous recipes and have yet to be disappointed! The taste is perfect, the level of spice makes it perfect to pair with any meal, and the size of the bottle is really good for the price considering that it last such a long time! No need to use too much of this product to get the flavor. I'm hooked!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
My man is really picky when it comes to hot sauce so I am always looking to find the perfect one for recipes and I have to say this is in my top 3 of sauces that I use! Perfect for hot wings and I am so glad I got this from the Playa box box considering the NBA finals are here!! It isn't too expensive either
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this hot sauce! Most hot sauces are flavorless and just hot. Frank's Hot Sauce has amazing flavor and it's spicy enough for even me! I really do put that $!#% on everything! :) Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Diana R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was getting bored with my typically chicken recipe until I received this for free thanks to influenster in my #playavoxbox. I let the chicken marinate in the fridge before cooking. It made it so juicy and added so much flavor. I even used it on wings and put them in the oven! It's spicy but not mouth burning hot! I would highly recommend! It goes on just about everything!
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
This red, delicious goodness should be a staple in everyone's kitchen! The price is very reasonable depending on where you go, and you can find it even cheaper some places . I usually pick up a bottle at Walmart once every couple months. I add a few shakes to most meals I eat from pizza, to tacos, to rice, to veggies, and eggs. I l o v e it!
Karla P.
Just tried this spice sauce for the first time and it tastes AMAZING!! I put it on my Tacos yum yum it's amazing! I'll definitely try it with a lot more foods! The taste it's Perfect it's not too spicy but it has a great great taste!
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
I don't know who was more excited to try this sauce , me or my bf! We love frank's red hot sauce! We put that s...auce on Everything! My fav way to eat it , on my French fries ! Very satisfied with the sauce !
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back