BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce I have ever used in the entire world, and I have taste tested many. I absolutely adore this so much that I created a secret sauce recipe using this as the main ingredient. I use it in pasta sauces, pizzas, calzones, homemade hot pockets, chili, dips and more. It has a very bold, spicy taste that is both satisfying and healthy. I appreciate that it is made out of all natural ingredients as well. Thanks, Frank's!
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I received a sample of this on my Tasy Vox Box. I love this product. I have used this product before and I like it. I had made soup one day and I was craving a hot sauce to put in it since I was battling a minor cold. It was a perfect hot sauce to put into the soup. My husband has also used it to make wings at home and he LOVES it. The taste was just right. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not really a fan of anything spicy but a dash of this in other sauces tastes awesome. My boyfriend ended up loving it. He uses a different brand of hot sauce so he was really excited to try this one. He's definitely gonna buy this one from now on. He says the flavor is really special and makes everything taste better. The bottle I got was huge so it should pretty much last forever.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Foodie Expert
I used to not like hot sauce, but had this in the cabinet for some reason. After having some buffalo chicken dip at a party and finding out Frank's was what they used, we've been putting it in everything! It adds a nice flavor without being overpowering (although if you added enough, you could get there). This is especially nice because it's not super expensive.
Keiarra P.
Keiarra P.
Parkville , MD
I received this totally free for reviewing purposes from my #voxbox . I love hot sauce I'm kinda like Beyoncé when she said I got hot sauce in my bag lol!!
I enjoy spicy foods and I to my chicken ,rice and even ramen noodles. This is something I recommend because it has just been enough spicy but it's not going have you guzzling down water from it being so hot
Jude F.
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
I was sooo excited to see Franks Red Hot sauce in my box this month! It's the best hot sauce and that's saying a lot from a Sriracha-loving white girl. I mixed the hot sauce with some brown sugar and honey and poured it over some cubes chicken breast - baked it for an amazing dinner that my husband couldn't get enough of. Definitely buying another bottle soon.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Manalapan, NJ
I love this hot sauce, if I could put it on everything I would - those commercials weren't kidding! I love to use Frank's RedHot and mix it with some ranch for the perfect hot wings. And if you want to add an extra kick, throw some Tobasco sauce into the marinade as well. Fantastic hot sauce for the price and great that you can purchase it almost anywhere!
Emilie O.
Emilie O.
Saint Joseph, IL
I'm a total hot sauce snob. I take my hot sauce very seriously. I was really excited when this box showed up and it contained a hot sauce I hadn't tried before. I really enjoyed it! It had great flavor and the perfect amount of spice. Compared to other cayenne pepper hot sauces, the price on this is pretty steep given the size, but it certainly is yummy.
Traver Emiliana P.
Traver Emiliana P.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this hot sauce!! Especially for those of us that diet, this is the best hot sauce because it has zero sugars and zero carbs and 0 calories!!! But it has so much flavor. I prefer it mixed with butter and cooked over chicken wings and using it as a dipping sauce as well. It has so many endless uses. Definitely definitely recommend!!
Veena A.
Veena A.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
I know most would say why the heck are you not giving a five star! It's the best hot sauce on the market! Yes I agree, it is. However, for myself I'm not over the moon about it just because I'm not a crazy hot sauce fanatic. This hot sauce will not be used up that quickly in my household, but it's still delicious on things like eggs, wings, etc.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?