BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Melissa Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I received a sample of this on my Tasy Vox Box. I love this product. I have used this product before and I like it. I had made soup one day and I was craving a hot sauce to put in it since I was battling a minor cold. It was a perfect hot sauce to put into the soup. My husband has also used it to make wings at home and he LOVES it. The taste was just right. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not really a fan of anything spicy but a dash of this in other sauces tastes awesome. My boyfriend ended up loving it. He uses a different brand of hot sauce so he was really excited to try this one. He's definitely gonna buy this one from now on. He says the flavor is really special and makes everything taste better. The bottle I got was huge so it should pretty much last forever.
Allie L.
I used to not like hot sauce, but had this in the cabinet for some reason. After having some buffalo chicken dip at a party and finding out Frank's was what they used, we've been putting it in everything! It adds a nice flavor without being overpowering (although if you added enough, you could get there). This is especially nice because it's not super expensive.
Keiarra P.
Parkville , MD
I received this totally free for reviewing purposes from my #voxbox . I love hot sauce I'm kinda like Beyoncé when she said I got hot sauce in my bag lol!!
I enjoy spicy foods and I to my chicken ,rice and even ramen noodles. This is something I recommend because it has just been enough spicy but it's not going have you guzzling down water from it being so hot
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
I was sooo excited to see Franks Red Hot sauce in my box this month! It's the best hot sauce and that's saying a lot from a Sriracha-loving white girl. I mixed the hot sauce with some brown sugar and honey and poured it over some cubes chicken breast - baked it for an amazing dinner that my husband couldn't get enough of. Definitely buying another bottle soon.
Emilie O.
Saint Joseph, IL
I'm a total hot sauce snob. I take my hot sauce very seriously. I was really excited when this box showed up and it contained a hot sauce I hadn't tried before. I really enjoyed it! It had great flavor and the perfect amount of spice. Compared to other cayenne pepper hot sauces, the price on this is pretty steep given the size, but it certainly is yummy.
Traver Emiliana P.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this hot sauce!! Especially for those of us that diet, this is the best hot sauce because it has zero sugars and zero carbs and 0 calories!!! But it has so much flavor. I prefer it mixed with butter and cooked over chicken wings and using it as a dipping sauce as well. It has so many endless uses. Definitely definitely recommend!!
Veena A.
Erie, PA
I know most would say why the heck are you not giving a five star! It's the best hot sauce on the market! Yes I agree, it is. However, for myself I'm not over the moon about it just because I'm not a crazy hot sauce fanatic. This hot sauce will not be used up that quickly in my household, but it's still delicious on things like eggs, wings, etc.
Brianna A.
Star City, AR
I've been using red hot since it was durkee's red hot. it is my number one condiment and I put it on so many things. I use it at breakfast on eggs I use it on all manner of vegetables like spinach and beans. Stew, soups anything lacking in flavor Franks make great. it's not too hot and it's not too vinegary it just has a great spicy flavor.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Frank's Red Hot sauce is the most frequently used in my house. It has no fat, no sugar and only has about 2 calories per serving - I dash it on most of my non-dessert food; like eggs, meats, fish, vegetables, rice, and pasta. I also make a fabulous dipping sauce using Frank's Red Hot sauce and low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt. 💫🌶💫
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?