BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Best hot sauce EVER. It can be used with so many thing and to make so many things! I love this hot sauce more than any other and always will! I use it with my eggs in the mornings! I highly recommend it’ very cheap! Also very delicious!
Chandra B.
I received this product complementary from Influenster, and have used all the bottle they sent me plus bought another one. This sauce is perfect for eggs or tacos or really anything, it’s just a great all-around hot sauce
Jasmine H.
Franks is not too bad of a hot sauce but it’s not my favorite. I mostly use this in my mixture for hot wings, so I usually have a bottle in my kitchen. It’s not a super spicy hot sauce but it adds a bit of heat and flavor
Catherine R.
Frank's Original is my favorite basic hot sauce.  It has a nice vinegar and pepper flavor but it isn't as vinegary as some other well known hot sauces.  It is hot enough to have a noticeable kick but it is not so hot that it can't be used to add a subtle amount of heat.  I like that it is very layerable.  It is reasonably priced and available at pretty much all grocery stores.
Sydney C.
The consistency and the texture is thicker compared to Texas Pete, but it’s amazing! I love to eat it with patty melts and my hash browns. The price is average and is fair. I will be buying this again!
Crystal P.
I love and hate this hot sause.I like the taste of the hot sause but...I don't love it. It's a little to tangy. I also do not like that it's so watery. Wish it was a thicker sauce and a little hotter.
Tylinn W.
This hot sauce is perfect for making Buffalo chicken dip. I'm usually not much of a hot sauce person but I love the taste of this one. It adds the perfect amount of spice and flavor to my dip.
Stacey N.
Bronx, NY
I started enjoying hot sauce late in life and now I can't stop using it.  The price is right and the taste is everything.  I literally put that on everything.  My favorite is mixing it with ketchup and dipping my fries into it.  It is to the point I need to find a mini version to keep in my pocket book because restaurants don't have this in their establishment.
Samantha H.
Minneapolis
My absolute favorite hot sauce!! I am not much of a buffalo sauce type of person. In fact I will only have it by accident. That is until I can across this precious gem. I generally pair this with chicken. Put it in the crock pot with some garlic and you have amazing pulled buffalo chicken. You can make so many items with that chicken and it takes everything up a notch! I love love love this sauce!! If you haven't tried it yet, go get some now!!
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
This is zero calories and one of the best sauces ever. I could put this on everything. I especially love this on eggs and toast. I usually buy it at Walmart. I would recommend this if you like spice and better things in life.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?