BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Eve R.
I love this hot sauce. Most hot sauces I've tried are just spicy, they don't add flavor to the food. Franks has such a good flavor, and just the right amount of heat. i love it!
Melissa O.
i barely received my voxbox today and this was the first thing i tried. I like eating pork rinds with lemon and valentina chili but i swapped it for this and omggg its so good!
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
This is as much a staple in my house as milk. My 7 year old son loves it, almost as much as I do. It's on or in most everything, from eggs to soup. It really adds a lot to food.
Melly P.
Monticello, MN
I am not a huge fan of hot sauces. Tabasco was the only one I could really stand...aside from my Mexican sauces like Tapatio. This hot sauce though, is one of the best I have tried. Especially with wings!
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
My husband uses this on just about everything! It is a staple for him on most dinnersade, I guess he thinks my food is a bit bland. I like to make buffalo chicken dip with it.
Veronica C.
Houston , TX
I live with a spicy lover family and this sauce is so good. It's not extremely spicy just enough kick that it gives our wings a great taste. It's not pricey and for the amount you get, it's a great deal.
Kristy V.
Nashville, TN
This is perfect for every meal!!! For the past 3 days we have put it on eggs in a basket for breakfast, fries and green beans, and our steak. Best way to up your meals flavor!!!
Lesly M.
Plantation, FL
I absolutely love this stuff! I literally can put it on everything!! It's got a good kick but isn't overly spicy which I like. If you haven't tried this, you definitely have to!
Alexis S.
My mom uses this on her homemade chicken tenders and it makes them so much better! It can get kinda hot if you're not use to spicy things but it'll be worth the burning mouth!
Rosa M.
White Salmon, WA
I am always looking for a new recipe and I made some hot wings the other night and I used this sauce for the first time and I love it. Perfect flavor. I will be buying it again.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back