BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Isel N.
Glendale , AZ
I love it! I just usually use it when i make wings but it love how it taste it spicy bit not to spicy where you can eat it comfortably and enjoy it.
Desire F.
Orlando, FL
I love the flavor this sauce has!! It makes everything fast good. I have used it on rice with beans and have used it in my dressing for my cole slaw.
Paola B.
Foodie Expert
I dontt like pepper but i gift that for my cousin and her love that sauce with kitchen and every food that this can used in. I dont like i dont like
Destiny W.
Owings Mills, MD
The perfect amount of spicy! Was really in need of a different hot sauce cause I have been getting the same ole Tabasco one for the past four years!
Tracy D.
North Bergen, NJ
I literally put this **** on everything. I love it. I've used it as a topping as well as to marinade my chicken. It goes well with French fries too!
Nati F.
I tend to stay away from other hot sauces because I love Tapatio but this one was very satisfying. The taste wasn't sweet & it had some spice to it.
Estefania J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love Franks hot sauce!! It smells and taste amazing I highly recommend this product thank you influenster for sending it to me to review for free!!
Maria G.
Foodie Expert
This Hot Sauce is so good! It has just the right amount of spice! Is great on all kinds of foods! I love hot sauce and this is definitely on my list!
Lilly R.
Tampa, Fl
Taste was very good it added a nice kick to my food not too hot. Great taste. The bottle is very handy. I would buy again. Went over well in my home.
Karina T.
Loved loved loved this hot suace!!! I used it on so many things, breakfast lunch and dinner!!!! Thank you influster for this complimentary hot sauce!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?