BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jackie R.
Santa Ana , CA
I really like the way it adds that extra taste to my food. I always add it to my chicken or other recipes of mine. Can't go wrong with a little spiciness!! Well definitely keep purchasing it in the future!
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
This is a must in our house during football season. We often make buffalo chicken dip and that sort of stuff. It's not the hottest on the planet, but we go for flavor, not pain.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
My TEENS always find the largest size of Franks Red Hot when we are grocery shopping! They love to make hot wings and watch movies on the weekends! I enjoy FRH on my popcorn too!!
Bee B.
Eastover, SC
Definitely top five hot sauces out there. I was never a hot sauce or food person before trying franks. Totally opposite end of the spectrum from Tabasco. franks actually has a flavor along with the kick rather than just simply being burning heat. I literally put this on everything.
Melisa C.
Stamford, CT
Loved the product. I was able to use it in a ton of different recipes. I also used it on wings and it was amazing. The bottle is great and easy to use. Price is in a great range.
Rachel M.
No lie, I really do put it on everything!! It's the perfect bit of flavor to enhance just about any dish that needs some oomph! It's not super spicy or acidic so it works well...
Somary R.
Got this product for testing purposes for in exchange for honest opinion. Made some hot wings and it was amazing. Definitely will buy. Perfect tasting and the right amount of kick
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Love Franks Red Hot! Great for all kinds of recipes especially if you like spicy food! I love the flavor and it's super delicious!! Love love love this product and would definitely recommend to other people!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Literally this is the ONLY hot sauce my hubby and I will buy, even if the price is a bit high for our budget at times, when we run out we buy two giant size bottles and stock up!
Bridge R.
Never tried this hot sauce before. It is spicy but not too much. I cant handle really spicy food. I used this with baked beans, I also tried it on beef stew and it was great and made it even tastier. Not over spicy just right. I recommend it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?