BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Genesis Q.
Genesis Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a big fan of sauces lol and this one in particular didn't let me down at all.
I LOVE IT!!! the sense is strong and only by smell Ik it's spicy. It is such a. Good hot sauce that I put it on with most of my favorite Foods (:
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
my go to hot sauce not too spicy but not to bland and even has a hit of sweetness when i say hint its not overwhelming its what makes this sauce@@
ivelise r.
ivelise r.
Hazlet, NJ
I absolutely love Frank's especially for Buffalo chicken dip recipe. It has the perfect kick and you can always add more if you need more spice ! Great flavor for any dish !
Adriana Cristina A.
Adriana Cristina A.
Medley, FL
I LOVE IT IS DELICIOUS, LA RECOMIENDO PORQUE TIENE UN SABOR EXQUISITO A MI ME ENCANTA, LO MEJOR ES QUE VA BIEN CON TODOS LOS EMPARRILADOS
abril e.
abril e.
Salinas, CA
My all time favorite hot sauce. It's my go to buffalo chicne sauce. I enjoy it also as a dipping sauce or also pouring some inside my sandwiches
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Goes good on pretty much everything! I keep one handy at all times just in case I get stuck with some bland food throughout the day (:
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I received it in my complimentary #playavoxbox and I haven't got the chance to taste it but I'm looking forward to using it in one of my dinners 😁
Vianna S.
Vianna S.
El Doral, FL
This spice it's so damn hot that I think Mexican should be gelous ...I love this ..and I would enjoy more spicy food more than ever. .
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Super yummy! A great touch to certain foods and also a great dip for chips! I personally don't like spicy things but this was just right for me!
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of wings and I like to prepare them myself and really is no better sauce for wings than the this sauce, I just love it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?