BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Gabriella M.
Meridian , MS
I personally really enjoy adding spice to all my food, but this on wings is delicious! Definitely a good price, and I will be recommending it to others!
Esdrey M.
Houston , Tx
I have to admit that this wing sauce is amazing my mom and I always use it when we make hot wings and the family loves it it had an amazing spicy taste !
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! My entire family loved it for Thanksgiving. I will not be purchasing Texas Pete ever again(Sorry Texas Pete lol) A must buy!
Jenifer B.
Overland Park, KS
I love it... I've never tried it before and now I'm definitely getting more after this ones gone!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Keyshla D.
Olathe, KS
I absolutely love this stuff and a lot of that time I used just by itself, but I love making buffalo wings with this sauce. It always comes out perfect.
Renee S.
Antelope, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! Good on almost anything, chicken wings, or even shredded chicken mixed with a little sweet bqq sauce for pulled chicken sandwiches!!!
Elica M.
Trenton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Es muy buena la recomiendo tiene buen sabor y me llego en perfecto estado así que se merecen un likeFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Joann L.
Midlothian, IL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce!!!! I love to eat it on chicken, burgers, chips, salad, pretty much on everything. Definitely one of my go to hot sauce!
Jacqueline A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's Red Hot. I use it with melted butter and lemon pepper seasoning to make my buffalo wings. I also just like putting them in my Lays chips.
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This hot sauce is one of the hottest I have ever tried really good stuff! I like this in the middle the night with some mashed potatoes and Hooters wings
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?