BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI
Everyone in my house loves this sauce. It is not too hot and is perfect mixed with some melted butter for my younger children. I especially love the recipe on the back for the buffalo chicken dip. This is the only hot sauce I will buy.
Riley K.
Bradenton, FL
Works with any diet(fad) you must do, but most importantly tastes amazing-on EVERYTHING. No matter what it is, eggs, chicken, side dishes, Mexican to Italian meals-it works!
Lawanda S.
This is the best, I have been using it since I was a child, it has just enough spice and plenty of flavor, my family loves this, we have tried others here and there but always come right back to Franks!
sabrina h.
Ragley, LA
This product is excellent! Whether you use it for hot wings, to make a buffalo pizza, or to dip other foods in...it's not too spicy but not bland either...it's the perfect combination...I'm from the south so we are all about the spice :)
Shawntel T.
Clearfield, UT
Definitely my absolute favorite hot sauce of all time. I love to put it on everything that i think needs a little kick and some great flavor. The best part is that you don't need to put a lot of it on whatever you are eating. it is great
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
Franks is good on everything from scrambled eggs, to wings, to pizza. It has better flavor and a thicker consistency than tabasco. It gives you just enough of a kick to wake up your taste buds but isn't hot. My condiment of choice.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
franks redhot. salsa de pimienta de cayena, les confieso que medio un poco de miedo probar salsa picante pero sin lugar a dudas me encato  su delisioso sabor es un picante medio no molesta en el paladar le da un toque especial a la comida es deliciosa me gusto bastante , se las recomiendo a aquellas personas que no son muy amantes al picante pero que lequieren dar un sabor diferente a sus platos es exelente.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
There is something about just the right amount of tang and spice--and Frank's has it! I put it on (almost) everything. Wings, pizza, chips, etc. NOM. For someone who cannot tolerate spice just a few drops will do to get the best flavor!
Kristine N.
Los Angeles, CA
Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is so bomb, I honestly put it on just about anything--rice, wings, potatoes--it is a great addition to a wide variety of meals.
Tina O.
Redmond, WA
I absolutely love this product. It adds such a great spicyness to anything you add it to without burning yur mouth until yu are forced to stop eating. The best way both my husband and I use this product is to saute the sauce withcut pieces of chicken and add this on top of a fresh salad to add a healthy, yet delicious meal.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?