BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Frank's Hot Sauce is a must have for anyone who enjoys buffalo wings and eggs, etc. I always keep several bottles in the pantry and have even given it to friends and neighbors too
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
This was so amazing! I made buffalo chicken with this hot sauce. And omg. Was it amazing! I received this product for free from Influenster and now it's a permanent add on to my grocery list!
Jennifer R.
Eastvale, CA
Love this sauce. So does my family.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
We love it for buffalo wings. Great on almost all foods. Perfect taste to top of your food.
Jamie L.
Providence , RI
My go to hot sauce for every dish. This is a must have item at home! No calories and a moderate amount of sodium is ok with me in return for a flavorful bite not to mention is it so affordable. Everyone must try it!
Beth B.
Clermont, FL
We buy this all the time to make the recipe on the back for buffalo chicken dip! It's our staple item for every party we host and are invited to! It is always the first dish to go!
Katia C.
Love the hot sauce!!! It's so good and spicy!!!!!!! I have never tried a sauce as good as this one before!! It is great for hot buffalo wings. It is a must have for evey kitchen and it's price is reasonable!!!!!!! I loooooove that sauce!!!!!!!!!
Doris R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Franks is the only brand allowed in my house! It's not too spicy and has the best mix of spices and flavors. Melt butter in a pan, add franks got sauce and pour over chicken wings for the best buffalo wings!
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Put this on chicken or turkey salad and bam. I'm not the kind that eats spicy sauce cause I have a low tolerance for spice, so I just dab some in my salads. I got this product for free for testing purposes.
keri c.
Dwight, IL
I just bought the biggest bottle of this that i could find to take to work. Everyone loves it. We use it in dips, on chips, on chicken.... pretty much on anything and everything!!
Selina P.
Best hot sauce ever. I literally put it on everything now. I haven't tried this before and in so glad I got it for free on here. I pair it on everything, eggs, avocado, chicken etc. definitely good
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?