BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Seriously! We use Frank's for everything in our house. On wings, in soups, on tacos, on sandwiches, eggs... I'm serious on everything. It is the perfect hot sauce just spicy enough that you still can taste what your eating.
Charis W.
Plano, TX
And I put that s**t on EVERYTHING! It's got the buffalo taste, the pepper taste, but not all of the heat...just the right amount of seasoning and hot heat. We keep it in out house and I keep it in my office
Hannah N.
Pittsburgh , PA
Made in the USA and Zero calories! Great to add to the top of veggies, meats, even popcorn, when you want an extra bit of flavor. Frank's isn't all about the heat either, it has a real flavor to it and that isn't over shadowed by the heat of it!
Cherise L.
Shirley, MA
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is the best. I love the flavor, not too spicy and just the right taste. It can go well with anything from salad to steak. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a little kick to their meal! Bonus: it boosts your metabolism! :)
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I understand why their commercials say this, Frank's Red Hot really is great on everything! I use their thicker buffalo sauce for buffalo chicken tacos! Just shredded chicken soaked in Franks and whole wheat tortillas... a great healthy meal! YUM!
Jessica's S.
Homer City, PA
Our fridge is never without Frank's hot sauce. We are huge fans of buffalo chicken dip and use Frank's hot sauce every time. Plus, my husband puts on almost everything he eats.
Tara R.
Frank's Red Hot sauce is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I've tried many other hot sauces but always revert back to Frank's. This hot sauce is great on wings, pizza, mac n' cheese... you name it ! Highly recommend it!
Stephannie L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this with my fried chicken wings, so delicious. Just the right amount of kick to it. Love that you give out coupons and recipes. Also love the nice variety of bottles size and flavors you guys have.
Joan A.
I love Frank's! I use it on grilled chicken, steak, burritos, and anything you use hot sauce for. I also mix it with some light ranch to dip for wings and pizza. I don't like smothering it onto wings, but having it on the side to dip them in
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love, Love, LOVE Franks original Red Hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo wings or buffalo cauliflower wings or topping your burger or adding some to your mayonnaise for a dipping sauce. so versatile in it's uses and the tastes is amazing!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?