BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
My families absolute favorite hot sauce and go to dip for chicken and fries!!!!! We put it on almost everything we eat! I even add it to sauces i make
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Awesome flavor. I've never tried this hot sauce before but I actually really enjoyed the nice kick and spice of it. "I'll put this sh*t on everything!"
Dallas W.
Arlington , Tx
I like things spicy. There aren't many cayenne pepper sauces that I like but this one has to be in my top 3 picks!!! Great on fried chicken and fish!!!
jaycee z.
Albuquerque, NM
Frank's is a must have with wings in my house. We always add it to our special sauce. I absolutely love it. The best flavor in a hot sauce hands down.
Cindy C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce! It's not only perfect on wings, it goes great with chicken and in burgers! It had a great flavor and I can find it any local market!
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
Love this!!!!!! I'm so happy I received this in my playa box. So far I've put it in hotdogs, pizza, my salad! Haha it has the right amount of kick! :)
LAURA R.
casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the best!!!!! I Love the flavor and it isn't too spicy where you can't enjoy your food. I only use Franks when I make buffalo wings.
Melissa O.
New fav! Not too hot but just the right amount of spice. Great with wings and tacos. I got it free to try but I've seen it on sale at the grocery store
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
omg I love this, I had never heard of it before but I tried it on my tacos and it tasted amazing! Although I think it make a killer hot sauce for wings
Hiandra N.
Salsa de pimienta de Cayena RedHot® originales de Frank sin duda super picante, se la recomiendo a los amantes de la comida picante. les encantara.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?