BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Awesome flavor. I've never tried this hot sauce before but I actually really enjoyed the nice kick and spice of it. "I'll put this sh*t on everything!"
Cindy C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce! It's not only perfect on wings, it goes great with chicken and in burgers! It had a great flavor and I can find it any local market!
Emely E.
Doral, FL
I think it's a very good spicy, for me it does not itch so much and it was delicious for me taco.

Thanks to Influenster and received this great spice.
LAURA R.
casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the best!!!!! I Love the flavor and it isn't too spicy where you can't enjoy your food. I only use Franks when I make buffalo wings.
Hiandra N.
Salsa de pimienta de Cayena RedHot® originales de Frank sin duda super picante, se la recomiendo a los amantes de la comida picante. les encantara.
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
omg I love this, I had never heard of it before but I tried it on my tacos and it tasted amazing! Although I think it make a killer hot sauce for wings
Melissa O.
New fav! Not too hot but just the right amount of spice. Great with wings and tacos. I got it free to try but I've seen it on sale at the grocery store
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
The sauce had the perfect amount of heat for me. I thought it tasted like a slightly spicier buffalo sauce which I loved. I would definitely recommend!
Belen G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I tried it on grilled chicken and it was great! Not only did it provide a good spicy kick but it brought out more complex flavors in the food overall.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
rockville, MD
Foodie Expert
The sauce I received at the Playa Vox Box it's amazing! Flavor is great. Just have a little difficult to use on the first time because of the texture.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?