BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Tara R.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot sauce is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I've tried many other hot sauces but always revert back to Frank's. This hot sauce is great on wings, pizza, mac n' cheese... you name it ! Highly recommend it!
Stephannie L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this with my fried chicken wings, so delicious. Just the right amount of kick to it. Love that you give out coupons and recipes. Also love the nice variety of bottles size and flavors you guys have.
Jessica's S.
Homer City, PA
Our fridge is never without Frank's hot sauce. We are huge fans of buffalo chicken dip and use Frank's hot sauce every time. Plus, my husband puts on almost everything he eats.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
franks redhot. salsa de pimienta de cayena, les confieso que medio un poco de miedo probar salsa picante pero sin lugar a dudas me encato  su delisioso sabor es un picante medio no molesta en el paladar le da un toque especial a la comida es deliciosa me gusto bastante , se las recomiendo a aquellas personas que no son muy amantes al picante pero que lequieren dar un sabor diferente a sus platos es exelente.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
There is something about just the right amount of tang and spice--and Frank's has it! I put it on (almost) everything. Wings, pizza, chips, etc. NOM. For someone who cannot tolerate spice just a few drops will do to get the best flavor!
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
Franks is good on everything from scrambled eggs, to wings, to pizza. It has better flavor and a thicker consistency than tabasco. It gives you just enough of a kick to wake up your taste buds but isn't hot. My condiment of choice.
Lawanda S.
This is the best, I have been using it since I was a child, it has just enough spice and plenty of flavor, my family loves this, we have tried others here and there but always come right back to Franks!
Riley K.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
Works with any diet(fad) you must do, but most importantly tastes amazing-on EVERYTHING. No matter what it is, eggs, chicken, side dishes, Mexican to Italian meals-it works!
Shawntel T.
Clearfield, UT
Definitely my absolute favorite hot sauce of all time. I love to put it on everything that i think needs a little kick and some great flavor. The best part is that you don't need to put a lot of it on whatever you are eating. it is great
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI
Everyone in my house loves this sauce. It is not too hot and is perfect mixed with some melted butter for my younger children. I especially love the recipe on the back for the buffalo chicken dip. This is the only hot sauce I will buy.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?