BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jean B.
Akron, OH
Frank's red hot is by far the best hot sauce there is. It's not to hot and doesn't burn your mouth afterwards. They use it at a lot of restaurant's to make their hot wings. I would recommend this product to everyone
Kristi A.
Frank's Red Hot is my reason for getting up in the morning. Put it on eggs, in turkey wraps and burritos, on anything you don't want to share with your kids... It makes life worth living.
Yanek C.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious! I tried it with a homemade chicken. Yummy in my tummy. It reminds me of Buffalo wings in Upstate New York. Original one is medium hot, so you can really enjoy the taste of it.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
Frank must be some heck of a guy. His hot sauce is perfect. Add ranch and it's mexi-ranch. Add butter and it's buffalo sauce. Add cream cheese and your eyes pop out of their sockets. Perfect hot sauce. So good and the price is ridiculously cheap.
Erin R.
Florence, AL
Honestly, I am not a fan of hot things. Hot sauce being one of them so I personally have not tried this. My husband, however, loves it. He says it's just the right heat to things. I definitely will use it for him.
Bree H.
Crane Hill, AL
Received a bottle in my #tastyvoxbox this month and my fiancé can not put it down. It's hard to find a good hot sauce that is both hot AND tasty but this one does the trick! I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Marie F.
Orlando, FL
I got this in my #tastyvoxbox. It surprises me because I'm not a fan of hot sauces but this actually tastes good and doesn't make you feel like fire in your mouth hahaha. It's really good for recipes
Holly J.
Williamstown, NJ
I use this sh*t on everything! Best hot sauce around!! On steak, burgers, noodles, pasta, everything is better with franks red hot! And it is inexpesive as well (;
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
When I make buffalo chicken, I use Frank's. I bread and bake chicken cutlets and while they are warm, toss them in RedHot. I throw it over a fresh green salad and serve bleu cheese or ranch dressing on the side.
Ximena Z.
Me llego esta salsa para que la probará en mi caja de voxbox la verdad nunca había probado esta marca , se la puse a unas alitas q hiZe y a mi esposo le encantaron
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?