BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Marialis M.
Marialis M.
Hialeah, FL
I love spicy food and this is the best way to make amazing spicy tacos my family loved it and so did I truly recommend you guys to buy it
Josie O.
Josie O.
Fort hood , TX
My go to Hot sauce in a bottle! Good on everything from eggs and ham to brisket and torillas! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Paige K.
Paige K.
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce. I love the flavor and I don't think it's too spicy. I put this on chicken, nachos, and even cauliflower. It's a great low calorie sauce that adds tons of flavor.
Celeste P.
Celeste P.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love making chicken wings with Frank's because it doesn't have alot of vinegar and it isn't super hot either! We love this at our house
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
I use this for barbecues and it makes everything taste better. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it to those who love spicy foods.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Always good on some chicken if you are limited on choices or just plains picky. My go to. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Terah H.
Terah H.
College Sta, TX
I absolutely love this product that I was given free to test from Influenster. I bought this at Heb. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sarahleigh T.
Sarahleigh T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love hot sauce! This is perfect for just about anything and it's flavorful and keeps you going back for more! Definitely a staple in the home!!!
Mariela A.
Mariela A.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
My new go to hot sauce!! Delicious flavor, not sure spicy for me, which I enjoy, and it goes well with so many things! Just put it on everything!!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
Foodie Expert
I really liked the flavor. It was hot yet mild and the texture was very creamy and float. I added this to some breaded chicken and it tasted great
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?