BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tami O.
Aurora, Colorado
This hot sauce has a great taste. however, it is not really hot, but has a great flavor. It is really great on fried chicken, as well as on the side of hot wings as well. Give it a try if you are a little hesitante to
Sam M.
I received this product for free through a voxbox from Influenster but I buy Frank's hot sauce all the time at my local grocery store. Always been a fan of Frank's hot sauce. Great for chicken wings. It is hot but won't have your tongue on fire. Love it!
Kristi A.
Frank's Red Hot is my reason for getting up in the morning. Put it on eggs, in turkey wraps and burritos, on anything you don't want to share with your kids... It makes life worth living.
Holly G.
Columbus, OH
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing is perfect for any type of chicken dish. Throw it in the crockpot with frozen chicken and some cubes of cream cheese. Marinate some chicken wings for gameday. Add to shredded chicken and roll up in a croissant. Absolutely delish!
Ashley L.
When you think of hot sauce, you think of Frank's. I don't particularly like hot sauce, but I can tolerate this one in recipes. I especially like to put a few dashes of it in breakfast/egg casseroles.
Stephanie B.
We got this in our first box and my fiancé is obsessed with it. He puts it on everything! It's not expensive, but even if it was - it would be well worth the money.
Mitchell P.
Honolulu, HI
I love this stuff I pretty much put it on everything it has great flavor but not a whole lot of heat. But I would definitely recommend this for wings or to mix with chili or stews its one of the best of the more mild sauces iv tried. Definitely worth they buy.
DIANA M.
Margate, FL
I never tried this before.. and turns out I really like it. It's hot but not unbearable and adds an awesome flavor to your food. Now my food it's so tasty! I'm so happy with this product!
Nikke B.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot Sauce!! I just received this with my Voxbox and am so happy I got it! Love the spicy cayenne flavor and love putting it on everything!! Can't get enough!
Jean B.
Akron, OH
Frank's red hot is by far the best hot sauce there is. It's not to hot and doesn't burn your mouth afterwards. They use it at a lot of restaurant's to make their hot wings. I would recommend this product to everyone
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?