BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
Seriously! We use Frank's for everything in our house. On wings, in soups, on tacos, on sandwiches, eggs... I'm serious on everything. It is the perfect hot sauce just spicy enough that you still can taste what your eating.
Angel P.
MURRIETA, CA
When making my own Buffalo Chicken Wings or Strips, this is the sauce I use. Makes my chicken taste like restaurant style without me paying an arm and a leg. My husband likes it with his breakfast burritos as well. I also like to apply on either a Chicken Patty or Hamburger Patty and top with Bleu Cheese for a buffalo/bleu sandwich/burger :)
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Who doesn't love Franks hot sauce? Its the best. I really do put it on everything. From eggs to chicken, to chips to pasta. It's so good. I really like the hot buffalo sauce. I put mix my wings on in it, and use when making chicken buffalo sauce.
Kristin E.
Independence, Ky
I refuse to buy any other hot sauce other than Franks. I don't like the thick hot sauces, so this one is perfect for me. I rarely have a meal that I don't put this on.
Charis W.
Plano, TX
And I put that s**t on EVERYTHING! It's got the buffalo taste, the pepper taste, but not all of the heat...just the right amount of seasoning and hot heat. We keep it in out house and I keep it in my office
Lindsey W.
Middleburg, FL
Best hot sauce ever! Tastes great on tacos, nachos, eggs, you name it. I LOVE BUFFALI CHICKEN DIP. I may be bias though since I am from Buffalo. I like it so much that I don't even need to try other brands.
Hannah N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Made in the USA and Zero calories! Great to add to the top of veggies, meats, even popcorn, when you want an extra bit of flavor. Frank's isn't all about the heat either, it has a real flavor to it and that isn't over shadowed by the heat of it!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I understand why their commercials say this, Frank's Red Hot really is great on everything! I use their thicker buffalo sauce for buffalo chicken tacos! Just shredded chicken soaked in Franks and whole wheat tortillas... a great healthy meal! YUM!
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love, Love, LOVE Franks original Red Hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo wings or buffalo cauliflower wings or topping your burger or adding some to your mayonnaise for a dipping sauce. so versatile in it's uses and the tastes is amazing!
Joan A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's! I use it on grilled chicken, steak, burritos, and anything you use hot sauce for. I also mix it with some light ranch to dip for wings and pizza. I don't like smothering it onto wings, but having it on the side to dip them in
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?