BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Nati F.
Nati F.
I tend to stay away from other hot sauces because I love Tapatio but this one was very satisfying. The taste wasn't sweet & it had some spice to it.
Mari R.
Mari R.
Foodie Expert
Perfect amount of spicy but the vinegar taste is a little too potent for my liking. Would recommend to someone who enjoys a vinegar taste.
Jessica d.
Jessica d.
Freeport, NY
Foodie Expert
I dont know what it is about this hot sauce but it goes with everything. I love to Mix this hot sauce with bbq it blends together so well.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
So I LITERALLY love hot sauce lol I'm mexican so I put hot sauce on everything. Getting a full size bottle of this made me so happy. I loved it!
Marianny S.
Marianny S.
Newark, NJ
Best hot sauce I've ever taste is no to hot just how I like it. Gives the food an amazing taste and you can use it with mostly everything.
Brit M.
Brit M.
Plano , TX
Foodie Expert
I'm originally from Buffalo, NY home of the chicken wing. We like our wings hot! Growing up we used Frank's on everything from eggs to tacos. Now living in the south surrounded by good hot sauces I still pick up Frank's it's hot and if that's not enough for you get the wing sauce! I put this on EVERYTHING!
Viridiana D.
Viridiana D.
collinsville , IL
Love the taste of the sauce it was just right on my food i love everything spicy so i will definitely be buying another one after its done
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
North Bergen, NJ
I literally put this **** on everything. I love it. I've used it as a topping as well as to marinade my chicken. It goes well with French fries too!
Vonnette G.
Vonnette G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Amazing my family loves hot sauce so when I opened my box and saw the huge bottle of red hot we all got very happy needless to say hahaha!
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Perfect addition of spice on a variety of foods! It isn't too hot nor not spicy enough. I love the texture because it's not chunky or thick. Always go original!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?