BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marissa S.
Lancaster, NY
I'm from Buffalo, NY and this is a staple for everyone's home! I put Franks on EVERYTHING. It is the best hot sauce ever made. If you already have Frank's and are wanting to try something new: Frank's & popcorn is amazing!
Melissa M.
anderson, IN
HAS ANYONE EVERY TRIED FRANKS RED HOT SAUCE IN THERE CHINESE FOOD IT IS AWESOME ON RICE AND MEATS. I USUALLY USE IT ON MY BEEF STIR FRY I MAKE. IT ADDS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SPICE TO ANYTHING
Rachel P.
We buy this by the gallon, really! We love it and use it in a lot of recipes. It's great on chicken, mixed into mayo for a great sandwich spread, baked or roasted turkey. It's a versatile sauce that is always handy to have.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I love this stuff! I literally put it on everything, I cook with it, I add it to everything I cook, eggs, tacos, dips, popcorn, rice, chicken, sandwiches, pizza, any and everything! I go through a 12 oz bottle in a month lol
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Franks is my favorite brand of hot sauce. It taste like real cayenne pepper sauce and not artificial like some other brands. Great for hot wings and what ever food item that you usually put hot sauce on. Will not disappoint.
Jennifer K.
Newcastle, CA
There is nothing like Franks, it just has that true hot wing flavor. I love the original and I love the "hot wing" flavor. I am on the Ideal Protein diet and I add a little of this to the chicken patty and it is really good. Makes me feel like I'm being bad :)
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
Frank's hot sauce is my all time favorite when making hot wings. It is very delicious and has a thick creamy texture unlike other hot sauces. It is very flavorful, you almost don't have to season your chicken when using it.
Ashley L.
When you think of hot sauce, you think of Frank's. I don't particularly like hot sauce, but I can tolerate this one in recipes. I especially like to put a few dashes of it in breakfast/egg casseroles.
Frannie B.
Frank's is my go-to hot sauce!! I tend to cook with it, rather than slather it onto things. It's my secret ingredient in chili, meat loaf, hummus, homemade vinaigrette, mac & cheese, marinades of all sorts... everything in the world tastes better with it!
Karen B.
This is one of my favorite things. I put it on everything lol. I put it on mashed potatoes and even eggs. I'm trying to eat healthy Franks adds flavor to my healthy meals.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?