BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
George G.
Foodie Expert
#iptsoe #passthefranks #contest @influenster @franksredhot. About to go down. Mixing this amazing sauce with a bit of soy sauce to serve with my dumplings.
Jasmine O.
Foodie Expert
So happy with my Playa voxbox! Franks red hot's hot sauce it amazing! Has just the right spice to it! My dad is a big fan as well! Defiantly recommend it!
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and Frank's is awesome on everything! You really can't go wrong with this for sauce. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ana V.
Foodie Expert
We always have This bottle in our pantry and fridge. We love it with wings and pizza!! The price is great. We love the flavor it's our favorite wing sauce.
Felicia Z.
Foodie Expert
"Really good. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! It's incredible. Franks is worth much more than I paid."
- Tammara B.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
Foodie Expert
I always use Frank's on my hot wings to give it an extra hot taste. My husband uses it on almost everything he eats. In South Texas the hotter the better.
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Mild flavor, good on anything! Frank's Red Hot sauce is a very versatile condiment that can go on anything from breakfast foods, to your favorite dinners!
Jennifer C.
Passaic, NJ
Foodie Expert
Best Hotsauce ever I absolutely love it i actually do put it on everything.. Its hot. But it taste delicious everyone should always have a bottle on hand..
Jennifer F.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this host sauce! It is perfect for my favorite chicken wings and to bring to a get together. It is very cheap and can be found at almost any store.
Jainiz S.
Miami Beach, FL
So bomb! So I follow a paleo based diet, I used this on some lettuce tacos and it gave it an amazing kick. LOVIN it boo. Supper satisfied with the flavor?
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?