BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rocio M.
I love adding this to chicken or making buffalo wings with this it's sooo good and just the right amount of spicy I had this sent to me by Influenster to try and I'm so happy a great addition to flavor in my house
Joanne W.
Plainfield, IL
This is hands down the best tasting hot sauce around. It's not smokey, it's not so hot that it has no flavor, it's not too vinegar-y.

Frank's is amazing on everything from wings to pizza to dips to Gardetto's. I literally put this S on everything.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I exclusively use Franks for my hot sauce. I love the taste. It has just the right amount of spiciness without being overwhelming. Has the right amount of Tang and saltiness that I like. It brings out the flavor in almost anything that I can think of.
Jess S.
San Leandro, CA
I love how vinegary this hot sauce is, the flavor is great without being so hot it blows out your taste buds. Delicious on everything, even cottage cheese (I know, it sounds gross, but it's actually really good.)
Grace R.
I love spicy food, and I'm very picky with them. Most hot sauses sold in bottles tastes too much like vinegar, but this one is actually really good! I recommend it 100%. And it's not goes well with chips and snacks but also with tacos, and soup and all kinds of food!
Kari S.
Salem, OR
My favorite hot sauce. I use it for everything. Chicken, Pizza, Sandwiches, French Fries. Some people think it's too hot, so I could use caution if you're not used to hot sauces. Also tasty when mixed with ranch.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
Say GoodBye to Texas Pete ! This is now my favorite hot sauce ! It has the perfect spicy kick to it, pair it with you favorite burger or on some wings ! It's sure to be the life of the cookout !
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
Love love love this hot sauce. I'm a big fanatic of spicy foods. I would pair this with either chicken or some eat. I love the chunks it has from the chilly. I would recommend and would definitely purchase again.
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Such a great sauce a little on the mild side for my taste though. But if you want a perfect sauce to introduce spice to younger children this is perfect!!! Highly recommend will be purchasing other franks sauce!
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
I adore franks hot sauce! I am a big fan of spicey everything so this is a must for meal time at my house. Its thick, spicey, and not expensive. What more could a spiceaholic ask for?
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?