BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jessica I.
Lombard, IL
I love this hot sauce. I literally put it on everything! It gives not flavor and heat to my meals. It inexpensive and everyone should add it to their grocery list.
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
Im always one to put hot sauce on everything. Even if its eggs. Haha. They have a lot of choices between the original to the BBQ wing hot sauce to their new thick sauce which is almost like ketchup (only spicy lol). I prefer this over any other hot sauce.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
This hot sauce has amazing flavor. It's my husband's favorite. He puts it on almost everything! It's just spicy enough without being too hot. It's great with rice and beans, meats, pasta, anything!
nicole g.
SEYMOUR, CT
As quoted by the vibrant older woman on the commercial. She speaks the truth! It's wonderful on everything. In fact, I just had it with macaroni & cheese with cut up hotdogs. A-Mazing!
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
OMG, this hot sauce is addictive! I was never a hot sauce kinda girl until the last few years when my son started requesting it for all of his food. (seriously, he wanted it on everything). I finally decided to give it a try and yum! Not too spicy and the perfect amount of tang! I love this stuff!
Matt S.
Buffalo, NY
Growing up in Buffalo we know our hot sauce! This was and still is a staple in out fridge.

For anyone out there looking for authentic Chicken Wings its really just Frank's and Butter.
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
Delicious! My favorite thing to do is to mix Frank's Red Hot with ranch and dip veggies in it! It probably the only way I'd ever eat an entire celery stalk. I buy this all the time and am very happy it was in my box!
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
I honestly can say that I consume more Frank's than is reasonable for a normal human being. I have it at least once a day, but usually I have it with every meal. It is the perfect blend of hot and tangy. My husband is convinced that, if it were socially acceptable, I would drink it in a shot glass.
Elizabeth B.
Frank's is my go to sauce for American and Mexican foods. I won't make buffalo wings with out it! It has mild heat but because of that, pairs well with everything.
carrie m.
Columbus, OH
I love this hot sauce I put it on everything from potato chips 2 noodles and pickles it sounds weird but I just have to have it my kids are the same its like if they made it a drink we would do just that my granddaughters also is in to franks its just been past on 3 generation of a family of Franks.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?