BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha H.
Corp Christi, TX
I love Red Hot!! It's so yummy on really anything! I toss it with grilled chicken, use it as a salad dressing, put it on my eggs, really the possibilities are endless. It packs a punch, without covering up the flavor of the food you are eating, and it is so versatile.
Valli C.
Aiken, SC
Of course you love it....it's FRANK'S!!! Spring is on the way, what better way to burn off the winter chill than a pitcher of CAJUN LEMONADE including a shot of Frank's in the recipe....you will spring forward in a BIG way.....
Laura A.
Oldsmar, FL
Franks is, by far, the best hot sauce I have ever had. I made buffalo chicken in the crock pot just putting in frozen chicken breasts, a bottle of franks and a packet of ranch dressing. It was amazing. Franks is the absolute best!
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I am a FRANKS RedHot addict (all of their sauces are amazing)! I love them on everything especially dipping my popcorn in it. I recommend this for anyone who likes a little spice and tang in their sauces, its the perfect combination.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
When it comes to hot sauce, my family doesn't buy anything other than Franks RedHot! It perfectly combines the spicy flavor I'm looking for with just the right amount of heat. It is a quality product that doesn't break the bank.
Stephany B.
Kingman, AZ
Franks red hot sauce is amazing! No need to go out and spend a ton of money on wings! Grab some frozen drumettes and throw in the crock pot with some Franks red hot sauce and they will taste amazing! Throw on some pizza with chicken for a yummy buffalo chicken pizza!
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
Love love love. I'm not a huge Tabasco fan and so every time I wanted a zingy taste I would either add Tabasco and regret it or just go without and feel like something is missing. The best use for this is on home made Mac and cheese with bacon. Mhhh....now I'm hungry
Channon S.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Frank's RedHot. I make buffalo dip all the time and use only Frank's RedHot. I tried another brand one time based on someones recommendation...never again. Plus Frank's RedHot always has coupons. I love when a product that I actually use has coupons...BONUS!!!!
Renee S.
Armonk, NY
I really enjoy this hot sauce because its not too hot (not really for those heat-seekers), and you really taste the flavor of the peppers. This sauce is definitely more about taste than heat. It pairs well with a lot of foods, and is 0 calories (the original kind).
Macy V.
West Berlin, NJ
I never buy this kind of stuff but influenster sent me it in my box and I used it instead of dressing and I really enjoyed it. I'm happy I was sent this because it's my new favorite on a salad
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?