BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Aislin T.
Foodie Expert
I love love LOOOOOVE this hot sauce. It has a nice kick to it, and I've used it on my popcorn as well as on my fried chicken and chicken wings/tenders!
Jillian C.
Lemoore, CA
I like it it has just the right amount of kick to flavor all of my food. I really enjoyed it and I know that everyone that uses it for thanksgiving will too.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I love redhot! I use this on almost all my food to add some extra spice to it! It makes my buffalo chicken dip taste amazing! Definitely recommend to anyone!
Ashely B.
Arden, NC
Love this sauce! It I should great on homemade fried chicken wings! You can make it into a dip as well. I would pick this hot sauce over any other hot sauce.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Foodie Expert
Me and my husband love this sauce we are obsessed on the chicken wing flavor the price is really good compared to the quality I recibe this product for free
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
In my first voxpox I received this product, I do not like the spicy, but that does not mean I do not recognize that the product is good, my family loved it.
Erica S.
Newark, OH
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite hot sauces! I love putting Franks Red Hot on pizza, wings, breakfast burritos, eggs, pretty much anything! I love my hot sauce!
Angie C.
Madera, CA
Bomb!!! This sauce is my favorite. Thank you to influenster for letting me try it out for free.
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots
Ciara C.
Fresno, CA
I've always heard of using Frank's Red Hot Sauce in recipes, and I have finally used it for myself! The hot sauce has a great taste and is great for cooking.
Maggie V.
Foodie Expert
Its tastes good, ive been eating this sauce for a few months now, and its just the right amount of spice, i like pouring some on my wings for an extra kick!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?