BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
claudia s.
claudia s.
hopkins, MN
Foodie Expert
I'm a not a huge fan of spicy but I'm impressed with this hot sauce. It has just that perfect kick that makes the meal speacial. Looove it!
JoJo A.
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Foodie Expert
Benn wanting to try it for a long time but didn't wanna spend the money and not like it. #gotitfree and loved it. I'll be buying more soon.
Blanca S.
Blanca S.
Las vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
After trying other hot sauces, i think this one is the best! It's not as spicy.. it's great in soups, burgers, chips & so many other foods.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
Loved the spiciness and also loveeeed the taste! All the right things in one bottle! This is one of the best hot sauce I have ever tasted ! In love ❤
Maria G.
Maria G.
Foodie Expert
This Hot Sauce is so good! It has just the right amount of spice! Is great on all kinds of foods! I love hot sauce and this is definitely on my list!
Tara R.
Tara R.
I love theb spice Franks hot sauce can bring to nearly everything!! Eggs, sandwiches, roasts, chicken, salads! There is nothing it doesnt compliment!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Imperial, CA
Foodie Expert
I really liked the taste of this hot sauce. It has a little kick to it but not spicy. Personally i dont like things too spicy so this is perfect. I would buy it.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles , CA
This hot sauce is okay if you want that wings hot sauce but for me to put it in everything I eat I don't like it. I love my Tapatio! So I wouldn't be making the switch anytime Sooon.
Dahlia H.
Dahlia H.
Waco, TX
Received this in my vox box and I am absolutely in love. I don't eat wings so I didn't think I would be using this but I have tried it on my pizza and eggs recently. Absolutely recommend.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Titusville, FL
Foodie Expert
Me and my husband love it. I use it on almost anything. It's the right amount of spicey and tangy flavors that compliment almost any dish.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?