BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vonnette G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Amazing my family loves hot sauce so when I opened my box and saw the huge bottle of red hot we all got very happy needless to say hahaha!
Adriana  .
Foodie Expert
Great sauce for chicken sandwiches.Thank you for the chance to enjoy your complimentary sandwich.I recommended to my friends and relatives.
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
This sauce is the BOMB.COM!!! I literally put it on everything no joke lol. The flavor is amazing and I can't compare it to anything else.
Mayra v.
Foodie Expert
Love, love it!! I usually don't like spicy/hot spicy but this souces is a game changer. Added to chicken for flavor and it taste amazing!!
Raquel P.
Mcallen, TX
While not my go-to condiment...gotta admit its got just the right amount of kick for those special foods that go well with some hotsauce!!
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Foodie Expert
Benn wanting to try it for a long time but didn't wanna spend the money and not like it. #gotitfree and loved it. I'll be buying more soon.
Jessica d.
Freeport, NY
Foodie Expert
I dont know what it is about this hot sauce but it goes with everything. I love to Mix this hot sauce with bbq it blends together so well.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
My first timw trying it out i really like it and even more that it was spicy well for me . forsure gonna buy some agter im fone w this ons
Amanda H.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce, not just for wings but for anything!  We love it.  It is a great value and worth every penny!
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
Love franks! I'm already a big fan. It's not too spicy, its just the right amount. The original, in my opinion, is the best one they have.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?