BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Lilly R.
Lilly R.
Tampa, Fl
Taste was very good it added a nice kick to my food not too hot. Great taste. The bottle is very handy. I would buy again. Went over well in my home.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it because it has a kick but it's not too hot so it's enjoyable, which I love. I'll definitely be buying more bottles in the future.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Great heat to it and really adds a lot of flavor and dimension to the simplest of meals! I love hot sauce but this one is definitely unique in taste.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot original is has a good flavor i love how you can use it on everything to spice things up recomend for alk the chilly lovers
Estefania J.
Estefania J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love Franks hot sauce!! It smells and taste amazing I highly recommend this product thank you influenster for sending it to me to review for free!!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Burlington, WA
Franks Red Hot is the best! So good I can drink it out of the bottle. It's good on any thing from eggs to steak and everything in between! My favorite thing to do with Franks Red Hot is mix it into blue cheese dressing and dip chicken mc nuggets into it.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Foodie Expert
Wow! This hot sauce is so delicious, but man is it hot!!! So far I've put it on chicken, and some chips, but I'm excited to try it on different dishes.
claudia s.
claudia s.
hopkins, MN
Foodie Expert
I'm a not a huge fan of spicy but I'm impressed with this hot sauce. It has just that perfect kick that makes the meal speacial. Looove it!
JoJo A.
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Foodie Expert
Benn wanting to try it for a long time but didn't wanna spend the money and not like it. #gotitfree and loved it. I'll be buying more soon.
Tara R.
Tara R.
I love theb spice Franks hot sauce can bring to nearly everything!! Eggs, sandwiches, roasts, chicken, salads! There is nothing it doesnt compliment!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?