BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
I am obsessed with anything spicy and hot and this hot sauce is my FAVORITE! I love that it's got the perfect amount of flavor and heat! It's not too thin or too thick..it's just right! I love eating it with everything and it's perfect for wings. My favorite out of all the brands.
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
Oh my goodness !! I always swear my chalula but the flavors this brought out on my veggie burger made it that more delicious!! Only 5 ingredients and all are vegan friendly! Would definitely buy again!
Heather P.
Frank's RedHot is really popular in my area, you will always see it sitting on table at restaurants especially breakfast eateries. I personally love hot sauces and try them all when I have a chance and I really liked this sauce when I tried it, its best for wings in my opinion.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
This is my FAVORITE new hot sauce! Since getting this in my vox box I will never go back to another brand. It's reasonably priced and tastes great! My favorite way to use it is putting it on my eggs in the morning! Highly recommend!
Janice W.
Clear Lake, IA
Love this stuff. Mix with melted butter and give your wings a classic buffalo flavor. I also appreciate that it's made just with cayenne pepper and isn't full of other unpronounceable ingredients. (Speaking of the original version, not the thick.). Excellent staple, my fav!
Abby N.
I am not a huge fan of spicy stuff.... but I put some of this on my eggs yesterday and today and I think it gives the right amount of spice without burning your mouth off!
Joan H.
I am a hot sauce and buffalo wing fanatic and I believe Franks Original Red Hot sauce is the best. It has more flavor than sting and enhances the flavor of food rather than overpowering it. Try it on wings, omelettes and burgers. For a special treat, sprinkle some on some pretzels with a dash of garlic salt and bake for ten minutes until the sauce is dry and the pretzels are crisp!
Matthew B.
Bells, TN
Frank's RedHot Original Cayennr Pepper Sauce is the bomb. Goes great on deer, hamburger, in chili, and even on macaroni & cheese. If you like hot sauce, you'll love Frank's RedHot Original Cayennr Pepper Sauce.
Hella I.
San Diego, CA
I know it's corny to quote a tagline, but I'll be damned if it's not true.

1. I buy in bulk--and it's just me using it. That's how much I go through.
2. I keep one at home, one at work, one at my parents house... I'd take one in my purse if I wasn't so accident-prone.
3. The heat is good. The flavor is off the chain.
Carmen W.
We are very much a hot sauce family, while this isn't my favorite for everyday foods, it is the whole family's favorite for buffalo wings! It's got just a light spice to it, not overbearing just right. Well worth it if you need a kick to your food but nothing over powering
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?