BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is spicy if u use a lot of it! But it's not anything I couldn't handle. I love hot stuff! We even tried it on chips! It was good!
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
Willoughby, OH
I liked the secure packaging of the hot sauce. It had lots of flavor you could defiantly taste the cayenne. Really adds a kick to your meal.
Areli S.
Areli S.
Foodie Expert
I received this in the Playa VoxBox and I couldn't be more excited. I have been using this in my food for a splash of heat when I want some.
Sonya V.
Sonya V.
Mckinney, TX
My family loves the Frank's hot sauce and if you've never tried it on popcorn, you just must get some soon! Perfect for movie night at home!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Statesville
Love love this stuff. Since having my first daughter I like having spicy stuff. I put this stuff on just about everything. Especially pizza!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fremont, CA
As a vegetarian it's crucial to add flavor to food in order to not get bored, I used to love hot wings and now I use this on veggies. So god
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
Love this stuff!! I eat it with almost everything because it's that good . Put it on wings, eat it with my grilled ham and cheese sandwiches
Emely A.
Emely A.
Yonkers, NY
Love this hot sauce ... I am a big fan of spicy foods so I found my new favorite hot sauce thanks to Influenster for this complimentary gift
Karen M.
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it because it has a kick but it's not too hot so it's enjoyable, which I love. I'll definitely be buying more bottles in the future.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Foodie Expert
Too hot for me but I added it to my turkey meatballs and let a friend try it and they loved it! Very flavorful and delish if you're into hot spices!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?