BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Hands down the best hot sauce... And the only sauce I would ever use to make my ever-requested Buffalo Chicken Dip!! Seriously it's so good!! It is full-flavored and hot, but not melt your face off hot... Which is perfect!
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I actually like this sauce, I made hot wings with it and it was delicious. Thanks to influenster for giving me the chance to try this sauce. I would recommend this sauce it's really delish. And I would be looking to buy it!
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
Me and my husband love this hot sauce for our wing! It's not to healthy but it has n Amauri he and satisfying flavor! When u add some ranch to the wings with this sauce, OMG you will love it
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone who knows me knows I'm the queen of hot sauce, and this (along with Sriracha) is my absolute favorite! I can basically make anything palatable with a little Frank's. I put that S*!t on everything!
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
It doesn't get much better for a Buffalo sauce then the original. Franks is what I personally think of when someone says buffalo sauce, they set the bar in my book.
Marilyn R.
I absolutely love this hot sauce especially whenever I make shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches ! This and the buffaloe is delicious! Isn't to spicy at all. The flavor is perfect ! I always buy this.
MeChe P.
Huele demasiado picante, pero sabe muy muy bien. No soy amante del picante así que lo consumo poco, sólo en determinadas comidas por lo que puede rendirme muchísimo
Juliette R.
Orangevale, CA
Oh man this stuff is delicious! I love making homemade buffalo chicken wings, buffalo chicken pasta, and of course adding to buffalo chicken dip. I always have at least one bottle on hand incase I suddenly get a craving.
Kirsis F.
Arnold, MD
I'm not a big fan of spicy foods but occassonally I like to try mild hot sauces to add a little flavor to my nachos and tacos. I would definitely recommend this hot sauce to anyone that likes a little kick in their food.
Geraldine G.
I'm in love with this hot sauce. A few months back I've started introduced more spicy foods into my life style and this is perfect for people starting to get use to the spicy-ness. I literally do put this on everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?