BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
It has a great taste and taste amazingly when mixed in with chicken wings! Taste great with any food and has the perfect spicy ness. Would definitely recommend!
Jalyssa D.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
F is our favorite hot sauce in our house! Tasty and still affordable, we use it for BBQ's, Football Sundays, and to add some spice to dinner every now and then!
Quanasia D.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I love me some Frank's Red Hot! Its got the right kind of spicy and flavor thing going on. Its great for making hot wings because its a think sauce that sticks.
Karen V.
Alexandria, Va
This sauce is really good I put it on top on my grilled veggies and grilled chicken. It's a little more than mild but I enjoyed the kick of it on my taste buds.
Natalie T.
Perfect addition of spice on a variety of foods! It isn't too hot nor not spicy enough. I love the texture because it's not chunky or thick. Always go original!
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
Believe it or not I've never had this before! I loved it because while it is spicy, with a ton of flavor it's not TOO hot. And it really does go on everything!
Leann W.
Atlanta , GA
This stuff is amazing! Full of flavor, not just spicy to be spicy! You can usually find a bottle in my purse or glove box of my car as I use it on everything!!
Yamilet G.
I cannot stress enough how much I am in love with this product! I love it!!! It give the perfect touch of spice, nothing too much nor too soft ... just perfect
Kitti D.
Lansing, MI
Frank's red hot is the best, just throw it in with some burger to kick it up a bit. Gives it just the right kick. Or add a lot for a firey party in your mouth.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Foodie Expert
I love all things hot sauce and Franks would have to be my favorite of all time just because it's not overly spicy but not quiet mild either. It's just perfect
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?