BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't know who was more excited to try this sauce , me or my bf! We love frank's red hot sauce! We put that s...auce on Everything! My fav way to eat it , on my French fries ! Very satisfied with the sauce !
Shakeia R.
Foodie Expert
The best Hot Sauce Hands Down. You can put this on anything. Great flavor and give your food that extra kick. Its not hot so you wont need a gallon of water on standby lol Very inexpensive and can be found at most supermarkets and there is even a travel size bottle.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I mean its hot sauce. It is good and has a good consistency to it. You can make it into a mild one by adding more butter if you had like. It was free but it would be a good buy. I will use it again definitely.
Crystal A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I definitely recommend this hot sauce! Great flavor, and very versatile to use in many recipes, and basically great to top any food items! Thanks to @influenster for complimentary testing purposes! #PlayaVoxBox #contest @FranksRedHot #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
Maily S.
Charles town , WV
Foodie Expert
I'm a hot sauce lover. I have to have it on basically everything I eat. I love this option if I'm looking for something with taste but not too much fire. I personally love spicy hot sauce and it's not as spicy as I would like it to be but good taste so I'll deff get it again. I received this product complimentary from Influenster and this is my honest opinion about it.
Elizabeth C.
Miramar, FL
This is my GO-TO wing sauce. It's a perfect buffalo sauce - just enough spice but not too hot for those that like to keep it on the mild side. Definitely won't have to step out for wings if you keep Frank's at home. Oh and try drizzling some on your pizza! You won't forget it. I was so glad I received this in my voxbox because it's been one of my favorites for so long!!
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free by influenster and I have tried it before and I loved it I was so happy to get it and write about how great it is. I use this on everything from my eggs two chicken to my chicken nuggets it is just amazing. People who haven't tried it to try it you wont be disappointed!!
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
I never used to eat hot sauce because my palate couldn't take the heat but I was daring enough to try this one and I loved the flavor so much I decided to deal with the heat and buy a bottle! I was running low on the bottle I bought so I was happily surprised to receive a free bottle from Influenster! It's the perfect mix of tang and flavor! A 3 out of 5 on the hot scale!
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect sauce for wings. Is the perfect kind of hot sauce since is spicy but it has the perfect amount of spiciness. It won't burn your mouth or anything like that lol. Ps. I received free from influenster to test and review.
Jumah K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love spicy food and for someone who usually doesn't like to use sauces/condiments with their food, I've used this a number of times already. Goes great with fried chicken and many other fried foods. I would definitely pick this over other hot sauces. Buffalo sauce tends to be too tangy for my taste, but this has a perfect balance of heat, tang, and overall food flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?