BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Daniella H.
I got this for free for testing purposes from the #TastyVoxBox from Influenster. I normally do not enjoy Frank's. It's really just okay in my opinion. However, it is pretty decent and does not really hurt anything when you add it on. I wouldn't purchase it, but it does not hurt to have for free.
Emma D.
My boyfriend loves this sauce! I had personally never tried this brand of hot sauce before but when he saw it came in my box he was so excited! To me the flavor is a little vinegary i dont know if im on the right track but its pretty good. I could imagine this product would be killer on some wings! Wings and pizza night !!! I would definitely recommend this to people!thanks for the freebie!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is my favorite hot sauce in the world! It is so yummy. It doesn't get all crusty or gooey like some other hot sauces do. It's not too hot but it is also full of flavor. Many others have tried but failed to come close to the quality of this product. Definitely worth a buy.
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
I loveeee hot sauce. I love spicy food and sauces more than anyone I know.

I like Frank's hot sauce because if someone serves me food like mashed potatoes or plain spaghetti I know this hot sauce will come to the rescue. It's not only affordable but really tasty as well!

Thank you for making this amazing sauce! If you make a spicier one I shall be one of the first people to try it haha.
Angelica J.
Woodstock , GA
This sauce is so good! I'm a hot sauce freak! I put hot sauce on everything and anything that I can! Thanks to influenster I was able to use this product on numerous recipes and have yet to be disappointed! The taste is perfect, the level of spice makes it perfect to pair with any meal, and the size of the bottle is really good for the price considering that it last such a long time! No need to use too much of this product to get the flavor. I'm hooked!
Natalie C.
Tampa, FL
This is so yummy!!!!! I was so excited to receive this! THANK YOU! It is so tasty and can use on anything! Low calories too! The flavor definitely has a kick to it! I love making buffalo chicken salad! I am super satisfied and love this brand! The best!
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Just like grandma says " I put that s*** on everything. My all time favorite use for this is for chicken wings. I add a little bit of lime and orange juice salt and lemon pepper and I have my famous chicken wing sauce. It's unexplainably delicious. I already have a backup so this is an extra backup lol
Ebony M.
Doral, FL
It's perfect. I'm not much of a hot sauce person, but this one caught me. It's spacy, savory but not too hot! Perfect for a Shredded Buffalo Chicken Breast. I made the chicken for a healthy burrito bowl and the result was fantastic! I highl recommend this to anyone who likes spicy but not too hot to eat!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
I definitely keep reaching for this hot sauce and the buffalo flavor is my go to for dips! It's tasty and has just the right amount of spice! Love making Mexican eggs in the morning, adding it to some mac and cheese for lunch or tacos for dinner. I can put this stuff on literally anything and it just kicks it up a notch! Pick yours up at the supermarket now. It's easy to find and worth it!
Krystal E.
I love this stuff! I was so excited to receive this in my box. I actually had just run out and was going to pick some up. I love using this on all types of food. From baked potatoes, chicken and pasta it goes with everything. I will continue to use this. I received this product free from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?