BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Hands down the best hot sauce... And the only sauce I would ever use to make my ever-requested Buffalo Chicken Dip!! Seriously it's so good!! It is full-flavored and hot, but not melt your face off hot... Which is perfect!
Samantha O.
S Milwaukee, WI
My gosh my husband eats this on EVERYTHING. Pizza, Mexican, chicken, you name it. Good amount of heat and flavor. Also isn't super vinegary like some Louisiana style hot sauces. Great value and a little goes a long way. I'll keep buying this
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
Me and my husband love this hot sauce for our wing! It's not to healthy but it has n Amauri he and satisfying flavor! When u add some ranch to the wings with this sauce, OMG you will love it
Lucia D.
Miramar, FL
This sauce is HOT! I was sent this product to test by influenster and I couldn't be happier! The flavor is amazing! I am very picky with hot sauces but this one definitely makes it to the top of my list! Try it!
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I actually like this sauce, I made hot wings with it and it was delicious. Thanks to influenster for giving me the chance to try this sauce. I would recommend this sauce it's really delish. And I would be looking to buy it!
Anais F.
I love Frank's red hot sauce! It is such a tasty sauce this sauce cane be use for wings, soups, popcorn and as an every day condiment. The possibilities with this fantastic sauce are endless!
Krystal S.
San Benito, TX
I love love love Frank's Red Hot! The taste pairs great with wings, tacos, dips and I even use it in my ramen soups(cup). I give this flavor a thumbs up will be trying other flavors asap. Always on my grocery list.
Kassandra C.
Alamo, TX
When I saw this in the Playa Vox Box I was the happiest person ever. This sauce is the best thing ever. Once we saw it, we decided what dinner was going to be, wings. I would recommend this hot sauce to everyone who loves spicy on their wings. I'm glad I received it for free in the Playa Vox Box in FULL size.
Abby V.
Belle Glade, FL
I received this product from Influenster to review and let me tell you Best Hot Sauce Out There! I would rate it mild, so if you like mild wings and mild hot sauce in general this hot sauce is for you! Definitely recommend!
Yvette S.
Westminster, CA
If you love spicy stuff or spicy sauce this is not spicy enough for myself however it is versatile and goes well with all sorts of food. It is a light sauce that I combine to food and chips.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?