BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ian L.
Peachtree City, GA
I have been using Franks for years! I use it on anything from Wings to my eggs(that may sound odd to some). I always keep a big bottle in my dorm room and at home. It goes great on anything that you want spiced up a bit. I've tried other types and brands but I always come back to Franks.
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Oh man is this stuff addicting! I use it most commonly on things like pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, enchiladas, ect. Saucy foods, it really does add the perfect amount of spice. Has so much flavor! Very good.
Laurie M.
I love the buffalo wing sauce. When I don't have any of that on hand, I use the original flavor and cut it with a bit of butter. It makes awesome buffalo chicken dip...and everything else buffalo chicken. I even put it on french fries and tater tots.
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville , NC
I've never been a fan of hot sauces, because they are either too hot, or the flavor is strong. Frank's is the perfect mix of heat and has a fantastic flavor! I use it so many different ways: on chicken, on macaroni and cheese, eggs, on anything!
Amber B.
Cleveland, OH
This is good hot sauce to use in various recipes. It's a go to for buffalo dip especially. This is very reasonable in price and can be bought almost everywhere. Go buy it and make some homeade buffalo dip!!!
Nicolette M.
I'm not a fan of spicy but I will say included in recipes. It's not so bad. I've used it marinates for steak and some of my taco sides like beef and the rice and beans. It was a nice complement to my dishes.
Allison S.
Great vinegar-based hot sauce, not too spicy so you can build the heat by adding more. I personally like spicier sauces, but this is a really popular option. I received this sauce in the foodie box box.
Magdalena T.
My favorite hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo chicken wings just like at the restuarant. The price is just right and you get a large amount of the sauce. It is very versatile.
Maria O.
Phoenix , AZ
Love the red hot. Sals I love it with my hot wings is one of the must go to every time I do hot wings love the taste texture and I recommended to everybody I love spicy food I put this on everything
Gabrielle L.
Lafayette, LA
I love this product !! Spicy food is my favorite kind of food and this helps elevate the spice ! I added this into ketchup and mixed it . It was perfect . This can be added to any kind of food to help enhance the flavor ! I'd totally buy this again and make it a staple ingredient !
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?