BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Foodie Expert
I love my things to be hot and spicy and this does it and it's super delicious I usually put it on steaks or hot dogs and it tastes wonderful
Keyshla D.
Keyshla D.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love this stuff and a lot of that time I used just by itself, but I love making buffalo wings with this sauce. It always comes out perfect.
Ash L.
Ash L.
Foodie Expert
I love this Hot Sauce it goes with everything under the sun and more! I usually eat with meat but sometimes I'll add to like eggs super good.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Union, NJ
Loving the spice to it. I was super happy about the flavor it wasn't just a bland hot sauce I add this to all my meals I could think of. Best meal was when I added this on my BTL sandwich.
Jenniffer M.
Jenniffer M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for buffalo wings!! My boyfriend loves it with the wings, I prefer to put it on salads and soups (or whatever im eating)

Great product.
Areli S.
Areli S.
Foodie Expert
I received this in the Playa VoxBox and I couldn't be more excited. I have been using this in my food for a splash of heat when I want some.
Mayra N.
Mayra N.
Love this stuff! Just the right amount of hot! Definetly will purchase after this bottle is out! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Statesville
Love love this stuff. Since having my first daughter I like having spicy stuff. I put this stuff on just about everything. Especially pizza!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fremont, CA
As a vegetarian it's crucial to add flavor to food in order to not get bored, I used to love hot wings and now I use this on veggies. So god
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Mathis, TX
Love this stuff!! I eat it with almost everything because it's that good . Put it on wings, eat it with my grilled ham and cheese sandwiches
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?