BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lupe A.
I can't tell how much I love this hot sauce! It's the only hot sauce I use and will ever use! I love how it's not to spicy but it's spicy enough to enjoy it.
Sonia Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce I am the type of person that would carry a hot sauce in her bag and this one is great and very affordable. It's great with an omelette
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I'm trying to cut weight and add protein. I can add cottage cheese on my foods but it's only tolerable if i add Frank's red hot sauce. Now dieting is easier.
Magdalena V.
Foodie Expert
Its tastes good, ive been eating this sauce for a few months now, and its just the right amount of spice, i like pouring some on my wings for an extra kick!
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
Franks hot sauce is the best on wings. I mix it with some melted butter and pour it over my wings during the final baking. Just the right heat for hot wings.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
In my first voxpox I received this product, I do not like the spicy, but that does not mean I do not recognize that the product is good, my family loved it.
Vanne C.
Orlando, FL
Excellent I love the taste as it is not so spicy. At least for those who tolerate the spicy well. It has a slight smoky flavor that looks good with any meal
Azza F.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
I love it! I use it on chicken wings and on normal chicken breasts and it goes great in both. I don't think it's too spicy but I have a high spice tolorence
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of hot sauce but I try this one and is not that hot I like the fact that I can use it in every this even in corn on the cob amazingly I like it
Amanda O.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good. I actually buy it already it's between this one and Louisiana hot sauce. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?