BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Catherine P.
I thought this would be more spicy but all it did was add hardly any kick to my food, i put it in my soup and it did not make it spicy at all i tried it on buffalo wings and i had to get a different brand to add kick, my friends and family agreed as well
Victoria R.
Rio Rico, AZ
Franks red hot is my go to hot sauce, it goes with anything and everything. I love that there is an actual flavor to the hot sauce so it doesn't over power everything and just make it too hot. It has a nice twang to it that I'm just so addicted to.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
We have a bottle of Frank's Red Hot wing sauce in our fridge, and I mix that baby with everything. I put it in our chili to step it up a notch, mix it with ketchup to dip our fries in, marinate chicken tenders for game nights, you name it! It's especially good on some home made mac n cheese!
Hannah S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I LOVE FRANKS HOT SAUCE. It isn't overwhelming spicy but it does have a kick to it which is perfect for me (someone who doesn't love extremely hot hot sauces). The price is great and overall product is amazing!
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I love using this hot sauce to make buffalo wings. It's prefect for my family because my step son and I like a spicy taste while my fiance can only tolerate a mild taste. I don't use it on everything but on occasion will use it on rice or in a soup.
Jolene N.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this. Use it on almost everything I eat. I'm a hot wing junkie and this is perfect. It has the right amount of spice and the flavor is just so good. If you haven't tried it go now and get it.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
Compared to Sriracha, this hot sauce is definitely the next most-popular choice in my household. It's not too spicy and it offers a nice flavor for anything that you put it on. I love to use it as a marinade and sauce for my homemade BBQ wings.
angie s.
I love this brand of hot sauce, I always use the buffalo sauce in my chicken dip that I make for parties. it has a nice color and kick to it. My father is the one who got me hooked on it and is always on the table during meals. can't get enough!
Sam b.
I love Frank's Hot Sauce. This is my go-to when i make chicken wings. It is a good sauce base when added with some cayenne, butter, and pepper! It is also really good on eggs. You can really put it on anything for a little kick with huge flavor.
Cadie M.
Saint Michael, MN
I just received my Tasty VoxBox and I was thrilled to see a bottle of Frank's RedHot was included. I do not typically like hot or spicy things. Frank's is the only hot sauce I can stand. The perfect amount of spice and heat!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?