BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Rosa A.
Eastport , NY
No tienes que pensarlo más....
si eres amante del picante,aquí está lo que te combiene.
con solo unas gotitas puedes hacer de tu comida normal a una comida super picante 👌
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
I used this to try out a buffalo chicken dip recipe and it was out of this world. The spicy level was perfect and it had that delicious tangy flavor that I love. I'm excited to try some of the versions of Franks RedHot in the future. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Kathleen K.
Oakland, MI
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot I put it on anything and everything. My favorite thing for breakfast is scrambled eggs and RedHot. It is of course salty but the taste is delicious. And while it it spicy the spice isn't too much, you can still enjoy the flavor of what you're eating and the taste of the sauce.
Dayhana V.
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but I tried it just for the sake of leaving a review. I made some boiled eggs and pour a dime size of this hot sauce and it was great. It wasn't crazy spicy. It gave it the perfect kick to my eggs.
Jackie B.
This was a good compliment to my food. It's not my favorite (my favorite is Texas Pete) and I probably wouldn't repurchase, but it's alright. It wasn't spicy enough for me but it gave good flavor.
Karina B.
Absolutely LOVE this hot sauce. It is not hot at all... more salty if anything which makes me super happy. I put this one chips and my eggs in the morning. One of my top two favorite hot sauces.
Erin R.
Elk Grove, CA
Okay one word: AMAZING.
I love spicy stuff and I always have Franks Hot Sauce when I make chicken or even in some soups. Their buffalo sauce is really good too (and spicy, of course). I've gotten my mom hooked on this sauce too!
Diana K.
Good taste on wings ...not a fan of franks but can work with it ....price is not bad and the flavor is also ok ....more of homemade hot sauce type of person. Kids and husband became fans so we will continue to use it at home!!!
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I actually like this sauce, I made hot wings with it and it was delicious. Thanks to influenster for giving me the chance to try this sauce. I would recommend this sauce it's really delish. And I would be looking to buy it!
Samantha O.
S Milwaukee, WI
My gosh my husband eats this on EVERYTHING. Pizza, Mexican, chicken, you name it. Good amount of heat and flavor. Also isn't super vinegary like some Louisiana style hot sauces. Great value and a little goes a long way. I'll keep buying this
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?