BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
This sauce is the BOMB.COM!!! I literally put it on everything no joke lol. The flavor is amazing and I can't compare it to anything else.
Yshaira S.
Staten island , NY
I received this in my voxbox. Normally i am not much a fan of hot sause but i did like the taste. I would suggest it to hot sause lovers .
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Me encanto su sabor, es un picante medio pero sabroso. Realza cualquier tipo de comida sin o pocas los demás sabores. La comprare sin duda.
Janeth R.
Charlotte , NC
I love it. Tastes very good and is not so spicy is perfect. When I tried it I fell in love with this sauce I want to use it for everything.
Amanda H.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce, not just for wings but for anything!  We love it.  It is a great value and worth every penny!
Blanca S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
After trying other hot sauces, i think this one is the best! It's not as spicy.. it's great in soups, burgers, chips & so many other foods.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
Love franks! I'm already a big fan. It's not too spicy, its just the right amount. The original, in my opinion, is the best one they have.
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
Foodie Expert
Mmm I absolutely love the spice this hot sauce adds to literally everything. I need spice with every meal, and this is definitely my go to.
Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
We mix this with Daisy sour cream and it makes the zestiest and creamiest dressing for fish tacos and anything else you want a lil zest on!
Mayra v.
Foodie Expert
Love, love it!! I usually don't like spicy/hot spicy but this souces is a game changer. Added to chicken for flavor and it taste amazing!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?