BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bloomington, MN
It's one of the best hot sauces I have ever tried. I love the flavor of buffalo it has. It's mild which is great. I enjoy it with almost all my foods 😊
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce! It's not only perfect on wings, it goes great with chicken and in burgers! It had a great flavor and I can find it any local market!
Ninoshka F.
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
Foodie Expert
The best hot souce i ever try im sow in love with this have to be in all my foods 😍😍😍😍😍 Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Mo C.
Mo C.
Hainesport, NJ
Just hot it today and used on my hot wins and bam it was a hit. I have to buy more yummy this stuff is good! Go buy it if you love spicy food
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Love this stuff!

I use it on literally everything! From chicken to meats to rice bowls. I like spicy and this is definitely the right amount!
evelyn a.
evelyn a.
sweeny, TX
Foodie Expert
my family loves when we grill chicken wings and add this delicious sauce to make them our own hot wings! the flavour is just right and spicy!
Norma r.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Love love this sauce. It's great on chicken to make wings or to marinate and make a buffalo chicken sandwich. I also like to put it on chips.
Makeup b.
Makeup b.
Tampa, FL
The flavor is good, but I didn't want it in my box. I was surprised to see it . I recommend using it on wings or any buffalo chicken recipes.
Alma P.
Alma P.
PALMETTO, FL
Really great hot sauce!! It is spicy but very good. I like it with chicken. It is for everyone that like a little bit of spicy in their food.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
New fav! Not too hot but just the right amount of spice. Great with wings and tacos. I got it free to try but I've seen it on sale at the grocery store
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?