BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love Frank's so much. It's the best hot sauce. I use it to make buffalo chicken dip and it is so delicious and spicy. Sometimes I will look up recipes that specifically use this sauce just so I have an excuse to use it. Definitely one of my favorites.
Jennifer F.
union, NJ
Best hot sauce for cooking. I make a mix of franks red hot with shredded chicken and shredded cheese and stuff it in a wonton wrap and deep fry them. My husbands and sons most favorite football snack. And it is the franks that makes the whole dish amazing. I've tried others but there is no substitute.
John M.
Rochester, NY
My go-to hot sauce. It's simple, not too hot, and goes on everything. It's not the most exotic flavored hot sauce, but it's so good. One of the more milder hot sauces you'll see in a grocery store, but still hot!
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Alright, I'm just going to say it...Frank's Red Hot, "I put that s**t on everything". Its true, I put this on meat, pasta, pizza, even hard boiled eggs. It's really good. When I make chicken wings, I'll melt some butter and add it to the sauce to make it more of a hot-wing sauce; tastes amazing!
Jennifer M.
My favorite hot sauce ever! It's always in my fridge. If you haven't tried their Wing Sauce you gotta buy it. It's so good. I'll throw chicken thighs or legs in the crock pot and dump half a bottle on top. Six hours later you will have the best dinner!
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Franks Red Hot is the best hot sauce brand! When I make my buffalo chicken dip this is the only type of hot sauce I will use! I'm not one for super spicy so I love that using some of this gives it enough kick but not too much unless you want it very spicy!
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
Love this hot sauce!! It's the perfect condiment and it's a must have at all times in my house. It is also great to bake with. I make a chicken wing dip mac and cheese and people always compliment it. I recommend buying this to any hot sauce lovers
Mary C.
Hermitage, tn
I was a Tabasco girl for years, and while there are still a few things I think it's great for, I always reach for the Franks first now!!! Great flavor, just-right heat, and really absolutely addictive. If you're a hot wing lover then Frank's is for you!
Nusrat M.
I really love hot sauce but there are some that I don't like. But this is the bomb! This taste way better then the Texas Pete. This is real hot sauce. This really gives a spice taste. The commercial is so true. The sauce gives an extra level to your food.
Catherine P.
I thought this would be more spicy but all it did was add hardly any kick to my food, i put it in my soup and it did not make it spicy at all i tried it on buffalo wings and i had to get a different brand to add kick, my friends and family agreed as well
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?