BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sher K.
Yorkville, OH
I love Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper sauce so much! It's great on pizza, tacos, chilli, sauces and just about anything you want to add a nice kick to!
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
Believe it or not I've never had this before! I loved it because while it is spicy, with a ton of flavor it's not TOO hot. And it really does go on everything!
Lorena S.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's hot sauce. I love the taste, it's so yummy. I love eating it with fries and off cours with wings. This is not that spicy, well for me it's not.
Yaismell M.
Doral, FL
So yummy I never like it hot sauce but this for me was perfect have the good amount of spice for your mouth I would recommend to everyone good value and price
Elba G.
Chula Vista, CA
I actually prefer this sauce over the original! Love the cayenne pepper taste and it's not too vinegary. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Foodie Expert
I love all things hot sauce and Franks would have to be my favorite of all time just because it's not overly spicy but not quiet mild either. It's just perfect
Tori G.
Imperial, CA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce taste good on almost anything but my favorite thing to eat it with is boneless wings that you find on the freezer section at the grocery store!!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Foodie Expert
If you like the heat then this is definitely the sauce for you! i make a homemade ham and  bean soup for my family and this gives it just the right kick!
Leann W.
Atlanta , GA
This stuff is amazing! Full of flavor, not just spicy to be spicy! You can usually find a bottle in my purse or glove box of my car as I use it on everything!!
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
I like this taste because it's not like tapatio it is to me a bit sweeter I really like to put it on some chips or if I'm eating a torta mm it taste so yummy🤗
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?