BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ana O.
Ana O.
Foodie Expert
Soooo good!!! I love cayenne pepper!! I eat spicy sauces with almost everything!! Definitely recommend trying this one, so yummy and spicy!!!!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Foodie Expert
I love franks! My favorite way to use it is to Cook some chicken breasts in it and chop it up and put it in a salad! So flavorful and healthy!
michelle d.
michelle d.
Firebaugh, CA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy hot sauce! Adds just the right amount of spicy kick to my tacos. Got it for free right here from Influenster. Thank you so much :)
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Athens, GA
Love this I love spicey food so does my husband love it on wings and 🍟 best thing by far in the playa vox box awesome awesome awesome. Super excited about it and which I was the whole collection of hot sauce
Maria L.
Maria L.
Franks Red Hot Sauce is awesome! The perfect taste of spice when needed! It's something we always have at home. Especially for our family get togethers!
Fraydelin M.
Fraydelin M.
Bronx, NY
This is the perfect sauce to eat with some meat, tacos etc... is medium hot and has a taste a little sweet. I would like to try this on a BBQ.
Jacquelyne G.
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Awesome flavor. I've never tried this hot sauce before but I actually really enjoyed the nice kick and spice of it. "I'll put this sh*t on everything!"
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Big Wells, TX
Tastes so good with beef tacos and some Mexican rice yummm.. so good !! Would recommend to other people that like spicy sauces in there food.
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
Got it for free on a voxbox and I love it. I love spicy food so I was really happy with I got it. Never tried this brand before but I'm liking it so far
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Not a fan of hot sauce since i dont eat any sort of spicy anything, but i gave it to my family & they all seemed to love it & said "this is a really good sauce". They really enjoyed the spice.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?