BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ivy A.
Orlando, Florida
One of my favorites luckily it came also as a free sample in my voxbox! Woohooo! I used this product in making hot wings and it really is perfect for that dish! Makes the food more delish!
Tonia H.
Yummm. I love franks! Its Tangy, with the perfect kick of spice. Not as hot as a Tabasco sauce, and not a pure pepper spice tast like Tabasco. Its a vinegar tangy medium spice pepper taste.
Kristen G.
Racine, MN
This is a good hot sauce. My husband is a fan of the grandma commercial for it so was excited to try it out. It's good on eggs and in chili, and I plan to try it on other things that need a little kick in our family menu.
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I got this is a tasty vox box and I love it! I tried the buffalo chicken dip on the bottle and it is amazing! I cooked it for my supper bowl party and it was a bit. I eat a lot of buff dip and it was easy and great!
Christina H.
Delicious. Best hot sauce second only to Frank's Buffalo sauce in my opinion. Goes best on chicken baked or fried. Adds flavor to any dish. This is and has always been my go to hot sauce
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Probably my #1 go to hot sauce ! I am completely in love with it, it honestly goes well with anything. I use it all the time, it tastes so good. I use this hot sauce all the time just because I love the taste of it .
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am not a huge hot sauce fan but this was good! I did a few different things with it! I made buffalo chicken dip that was a killer and also put it on some of my sandwiches and burgers! It was good but not my favorite
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This is my number one ride or die hot sauce. I use other kinds when this is not available but it is the only brand I purchase for my home. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It is what I would consider a "buffalo" hot sauce flavor. Delicious!
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
My boyfriend and I love Frank's RedHot in buffalo chicken dip. It's the best! I also like just putting it on shredded chicken! The flavor is perfect even if you don't like a lot of spice!
Andrea M.
Long Beach , CA
If you haven't heard the commercial's already, their slogan is "I put that (beep) on everything..", well I say go for it! This sauce is so good! I'm not the type who likes spicy things either but the perfect level to enjoy and give food extra flavor! bomb.com!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?