BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this as it's very mild and surprisingly not that spicy. I love that it adds flavor to many foods as it is very versatile. My family quite enjoyed the large sample size that was sent!!
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Meridian, MS
I personally really enjoy adding spice to all my food, but this on wings is delicious! Definitely a good price, and I will be recommending it to others!
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's as a way to spice up a lot of family medals at our house. Not only is it amazing in taste, but also a great value. A little goes a long way!
Shayna C.
Shayna C.
New Haven, CT
Ive tried Frank's RedHot before. I enjoy it, adds flavor to food without being intolerable. Price point is good. Pretty comparable to Tobasco hot sauce.
Juan G.
Juan G.
Idalou, TX
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce was really enjoyable. We used this as a marinade for our wings and it came out delicious!!! Everyone kept asking us what was the secret!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Anaheim, CA
Omg this hot sauce is amazing ! It goes good with everything ! Pizza hot dogs tacos everything !!!! What i love about this hot sauce it does not burn !!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
It is so good, not too spicy, just perfect. I did some chicken wings and they were delicious. Definitely this sauce won a place in my kitchen.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Wilson , NC
Foodie Expert
Franks sauce is one the best sauces around! It goes great with wings & any sort of spicy dip. It super easy to cook with. It also has such great flavor!
Christa H.
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
This is the only brand of hot sauce that I use. I can't eat fried fish or greens without Franks. It's hot, but still has a tangy flavor to it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this hot sauce! It's just the right amount of kick without burning your face off. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?