BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Frank's is my go to sauce for American and Mexican foods. I won't make buffalo wings with out it! It has mild heat but because of that, pairs well with everything.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce has amazing flavor. It's my husband's favorite. He puts it on almost everything! It's just spicy enough without being too hot. It's great with rice and beans, meats, pasta, anything!
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
I freaking love this with eggs it's tastes amazing. It's not too spicy but it does have a kick. You can put it on almost anything and it'll taste good. My nephew loves it on his hash browns.
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
I love putting hot sauce on pretty much anything chicken. When I first tried Franks RedHot sauce I was hooked. I will never go back to the hot sauce I was using before!!!!
Jennifer M.
Aliquippa, PA
Absolutely love Frank's Red Hot! I always add some to ranch dressing to give my veggies a little kick. I even add some into sloppy joes and we can't forget about my fabulous buffalo chicken dip!
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite hot sauces!! Seriously so good on every thing and I mean everything!! Super affordable and great for those back yard grill outs! You will not regret this! Definitely must try!
Danita T.
Riverview, FL
The perfect hot sauce for every day use. It has just the right amount of heat, not crazy hot but warm enough to let you know that you're working with something! Makes the best hot wings.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
I don't get the hype. The flavor is so one dimensional. It's not even spicy to me. I do not believe it's just Franks. I don't like anything Buffalo flavored. I much prefer sriracha
Katelyn O.
Exeter, CA
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce I've ever used; I don't even really use hot sauce often, because the flavor doesn't really do it for me. This is the one exception to that rule.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
What can I say - I couldn't live without Frank's Red Hot! I literally put it on everything. A new thing I've found recently is to add it to the water when I'm making quinoa. It's so good!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?