BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Foodie Expert
If you love a good flavorful spicy Hot Sauce, this is the one for you. It tastes amazing on Chicken wings and also a nice big Chicken Sandwich.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Utica, NY
I'm a huge fan of FRANKS HOT SAUCE I refuse to buy any other HOT sauce..
My whole family uses it.
Its used at almost every meal .
I can't eat any other brand . the taste the smell it's so yummy!
Anais B.
Anais B.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite hot sauce ever!! It has the right amount of spice!! It's affordable and delicious. Mix it in with seafood and it's delicious!!
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Kerman , CA
Love this sauce! My only choice for homemade wings. Great Value. Very Affordable. Flavor is perfect. Place wings in foil with sauce and bake. Received in my Playa Box for Free from Influenster
Joann L.
Joann L.
Midlothian , IL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce!!!! I love to eat it on chicken, burgers, chips, salad, pretty much on everything. Definitely one of my go to hot sauce!
Cecii C.
Cecii C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Delicious!!! The perfect type of spicy. Tasted this with fried fish and I honestly didn't believe it would be good but I really enjoyed this combination.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
It has a great taste and taste amazingly when mixed in with chicken wings! Taste great with any food and has the perfect spicy ness. Would definitely recommend!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
This is something I always have in my house. I use this for everything from eggs to salads, etc. It adds a little spice to your favorite foods.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Live Oak , TX
Love it over some grilled wings. There's so much you can do with this sauce. I also love the value. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Paterson, NJ
Pretty good hot sauce. Not too spicy but gives my fried chicken the perfect kick and flavor. Will definitely be using again. Can't wait to try it in soup. Complimentary bottle from #playavoxbox
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?