BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
i love this hot sauce love to use it on fried rice and mexican food , its also the best when i make hot wings! to me its pretty spicy so eat at your own risk?
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
I like this taste because it's not like tapatio it is to me a bit sweeter I really like to put it on some chips or if I'm eating a torta mm it taste so yummy🤗
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Foodie Expert
I do enjoy this hot sauce, I wish it didn't have such a vinegar scent to it but maybe that's just my sensitive prego nose. I enjoy it with my hot dogs the most
Fabiola C.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
It's one of my favorite go to hot sauces. I've been using it for years and I put it on everything. It's available at any supermarket and not expensive at all!
Tori G.
Imperial, CA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce taste good on almost anything but my favorite thing to eat it with is boneless wings that you find on the freezer section at the grocery store!!
Jasmine C.
Dallas, TX
💗 love this. Has a distinct taste than other hot sauces. It's very cheap and affordable. Pair it with everything I eat, ranch. I bought this product in Kroger.
Elba G.
Chula Vista, CA
I actually prefer this sauce over the original! Love the cayenne pepper taste and it's not too vinegary. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Audrey A.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Spicy but in a good way, gives a nice little kick to your food. Marinate your meats, slash some in your chili. I received this free as a sample. Great product!
Bella V.
el paso , TX
Foodie Expert
Not too bad , one of the best hot sauces I've tried and its not too spicy for me and I can't handle spicy food , recommend on lays chips or plain salted chips!
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster, in exchange for my honest opinion. I love hot sauce. And this one is so good and flavorful. I highly recommend.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?