BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my favorite sauces to cook with. I always throw frozen chicken breast into a crock pot with a packet of ranch dressing mix and then cover with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce. It adds so much flavor without any additional fat or calories and I love it!
Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA
LALALAAALOVE Reds hot sauce!! It's love how it is reasonably priced for such a big bottle!! I literally eat it with everything!! I also enjoy the other flavors they offer! I will 100% keep buying this product!
Chelsea H.
I love spicy foods and ultimately ending up putting this hot sauce on almost everything I eat! Great flavor in addition to the spiciness which is not too overpowering on the rest of your food.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Seriously I can't live without. I carry this hot sauce in my purse, in my car, in my Locker at work, and it's even in my room. You never know when your food will taste bland! It is my favorite hot sauce none compares to this!
Dalana F.
Brooklyn, NY
Just enough flavor just enough heat. I love hotsause and this one tops it all. I like even mixing my buffalo sauce with it. And the price is always right,especially for bottle size . I like using this on my pizza to my eggs
Toshia A.
Midland, MI
BEST HOT SAUCE EVER! I wouldn't use anything else for my Buffalo Chicken Dip. Always need a double batch because it's so good! Also makes a great marinade for chicken breasts before grilling.
Rachel R.
Anderson, SC
I love this hot sauce. I'm not huge on super spicy food but I like a little tanginess. This was exactly what I wanted. It has great flavor and some spice but not so much that it's overwhelming. I will definitely buy again!
Nicole T.
Albuquerque, NM
Who doesn't like a good chili when the weather is cold?! Put a 1/2 cup of Frank's in with shredded chicken, chili beans, kidney beans and some seasoning. Simmer for about half an hour and enjoy! Make sure you have some cornbread to sop up the yummy goodness!!
KerriAnne B.
Temple, TX
I love franks hot sauce. I put it on everything. Franks is my favorite of all the the hot sauces and always will be. I think that of all the things I got in my box this was my favorite thing. I recommend thing to everyone. the price of this is always resonable
Abby A.
Port Washington, NY
So.. y'know that commercial where the old lady says "I put that sh*t on everything" ? Well, I really DO put this on everything! It's so tasty, not too spicy, and mixes well with so many other foods. I even put it on my popcorn once, and now I rarely eat popcorn without it. One of my favorite hot sauces.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?