BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
A great hot sauce that can be used in a variety of things, I use it when I make buffalo chicken dip! Also on eggs in the morning or on chicken, it's great! One of the best hot sauce brands in my opinion!
Karly T.
Burleson, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! I eat it on everything especially since it is approved for dieting. It is the only one I found that had no sugers and purely made from spices.
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
I put that ish on everything! H=No, but seriously! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce goes well on all kinds of dishes. My favorites include hard boiled eggs, grilled veggies and pizza!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
This is my by and far favorite hot sauce! I always use it in my buffalo chicken dip and it turns out amazing! I also put it on a grilled chicken breast before baking them -- a little goes a long way!
Kristine N.
Los Angeles, CA
Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is so bomb, I honestly put it on just about anything--rice, wings, potatoes--it is a great addition to a wide variety of meals.
Vanessa R.
East Chicago, IN
Best brand of hot sauce ever! It goes good with almost anything!! I like putting some on potato chips or chicken it adds the perfect kick. There is also a chicken buffalo chicken dip that you can male with it and it is to die for!!
Beatriz J.
Reading, PA
This product was so amazing and I love how spicy is it. I'm always looking for new hot sauces and this one seems to be a new one I actually enjoy and it's a mild to spicy flavor which I absolutely love
Karina P.
This summer is all about barbecues and outdoor fun. Franks red hot sauce is perfect for a touch of boldness to any meat. Add a little for just a hint of spicy or a lot for a full hot sauce explosion.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
My favorite hot sauce for hot wings. It's the perfect balance of spicy and flavor. I mix it with a little bit of melted butter over my hot wings. It beats any other wing spot. Definitely satisfied.
Tamara O.
I enjoyed having this hot sauce in my life since it's pretty good but I wouldn't say amazing. It's inbetween but the quality is pretty good. Although it's kinda spicy for my taste buds it'll do for now!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?