BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
We made a buffalo chicken dip and it was amazing, added cream cheese, red hot, cheddar cheese, and chicken breast. The best holiday snack.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Edalise M.
Edalise M.
Milwaukee , WI
Foodie Expert
I use this for wings , fried Chicken , Tacos And soups! I really do put it on everything it's not to sour the flavor has a kick it's just right.
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
Houston , Tx
Love it it is so good. I love eating it with chips and my ramen noodles ! Even better I got it for free in my voxbox. No complaints absolutely delicious:)
Justin H.
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Very much enjoyed this product adds a nice kick to anything you put it on would recommend a try when you want a Little heat added to your food.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Long Beach, Ca
Foodie Expert
Delicious sauce with just enough spice. The vinegar hits your throat and causes a party in your mouth. Love this stuff on more than just wings!
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Foodie Expert
I'm so in love with this sauce! Is way better than I expected, great flavor mild hot definitly a very good value, great presentation great size
Mitchell P.
Mitchell P.
Honolulu, HI
I love this stuff I pretty much put it on everything it has great flavor but not a whole lot of heat. But I would definitely recommend this for wings or to mix with chili or stews its one of the best of the more mild sauces iv tried. Definitely worth they buy.
Martha V.
Martha V.
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce ever. It goes great on everything. Including my hot Cheetos lol. Taste great with fish and chicken. Especially the buffalo chicken salad I make.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm no hot sauce or spicy food fanatic, but I love me some Frank's! I put that S#!+ on everything! Lmao! Good stuff! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Izzy R.
Izzy R.
Jersey City, NJ
I give it five stars only because it's not spicy and I like that about it but I don't enjoy the taste. Me personally I won't use it in any of my foods but if you enjoy hot sauce then do you boo.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?