BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
You know their slogan: "I put this s on everything?" I actually do. Pizza? Frank's. Omlet? Frank's. Chips? Well, Frank's can definitely be put on that! I love it and it's become a staple of my cupboard.
Ethan B.
I grew up eating another brand, but a couple of years ago came across the wing sauce made by Franks. It was the best wing sauce I've eaten. Then I found Franks Hot Sauce and have been using it on everything: scrambled eggs, chili, soups, etc. Find a bottle today and try it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
Sara S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I received a sample of this through my Tasty Vox Box. My husband told me it was a sign to make him a buffalo chicken dip so I did. It was perfect! It had the right amount of "kick" to it and is something I will continue to make again. It was a big hit in our house!
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Our family uses Franks on nearly everything. When we start the day with scrambled eggs and hot sauce, and pull it out for every other meal through out the day. For BBQ chicken or just to spice up a chip dip, try this on anything and everything. You won't be disappointed!!
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
This is really good hot sauce the flavor is amazing really good value is was on sale I pair this with like meat wise just chicken and it not that healthy for u but I would definitely buy this again
Laura K.
Niles, IL
I put Frank's Red Hot Sauce on everything from rice to burgers to burritos to popcorn! I can't get enough of it. Frank's Red Hot Sauce is ridiculously smooth, flavorful and JUST the right amount of "hot". I enjoy including it in as many meals as I can. It goes great mixed with a cooler sauce, such as Ranch, as well!
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
I got this for free in the #TastyVoxBox and used it on my food. It's pretty hot but good at the same time. Trying this product out for the first time, and I do love it but I usually don't handle spicy as much. Recommend this!
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
This is a staple hot sauce. I like that it has a smokier and less sour flavor than Tabasco sauce. I also appreciate that the ingredients are all real foods and there are no dyes or artificial preservatives.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
When it comes to hot sauces, this is the best It has the right balance of vinegar and cayenne. It is more flavorful than hot. It's also thicker than most on the market, which helps it stick to what you're putting it on. I use this and ONLY this in my "Buffalo" Sauce recipes. You cannot go wrong with Frank's Red Hot!
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
This past superbowl of course we had wings, and what else would we use besides Frank's red hot? NOTHING. Spicy but not overpowering, and I know there's a few levels of heat...which is good for those of you who wanna test your limits. Can't go wrong with this sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?