BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love this hot sauce. I put this $##! On everything😁 I definitely recommend on chicken wings, cauliflower wings, and your eggs. Once you try you'll be addicted!
Brenda R.
Ocala, FL
I usually use the hot sauce to make my famous buffalo dip I use about 3/4 of the bottle and I leave the remaining for any left over chicken. I usually purchase it in publix and I love it when they have a bogo on it
Jasmine H.
Lompoc, CA
I thought the overall taste of the product was the same as any other hot sauce I've tried before. How ever it was a huge bottle that I got all for FRRRREEEEEE from Influenster to try . I would buy if needed
Jessica's S.
Homer City, PA
Our fridge is never without Frank's hot sauce. We are huge fans of buffalo chicken dip and use Frank's hot sauce every time. Plus, my husband puts on almost everything he eats.
Joan A.
I love Frank's! I use it on grilled chicken, steak, burritos, and anything you use hot sauce for. I also mix it with some light ranch to dip for wings and pizza. I don't like smothering it onto wings, but having it on the side to dip them in
Stephannie L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this with my fried chicken wings, so delicious. Just the right amount of kick to it. Love that you give out coupons and recipes. Also love the nice variety of bottles size and flavors you guys have.
Tara R.
Frank's Red Hot sauce is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I've tried many other hot sauces but always revert back to Frank's. This hot sauce is great on wings, pizza, mac n' cheese... you name it ! Highly recommend it!
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love, Love, LOVE Franks original Red Hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo wings or buffalo cauliflower wings or topping your burger or adding some to your mayonnaise for a dipping sauce. so versatile in it's uses and the tastes is amazing!
Ariadne G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I received this product free for testing purposes. This hot sauce was delicious! Spicy but not too spicy where it's overwhelming. It also doesn't leave that burning feeling on your tongue afterwards. I am very satisfied with this product.
Jessica F.
I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes. And I must say I am so satisfied with the flavor it is so delicious! I love eating this with wings it is such a good pairing.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?