BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie W.
Port Heiden, AK
My favorite hot sauce! Moderately spicy but not overpowering. The sauce by itself has good flavor and is complex. Complements many dishes very well- good on everything from eggs to tacos. A staple in my house, and should be in everyone's cupboard.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I love Franks RedHot. It is great for wings, buffalo turkey burgers, on french fries, or anything else you can imagine. The price is great and a little goes a long way. I prefer to buy it at a bulk store like Sam's because we go through so much of it. The heat is just right!
Raveen B.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite hot sauce for hot wings. Great price and and value you get your money's worth.i usually pour it in a pot and let it simmer then dip my wings in and baked them in the over this product is definitely recommended!!!
Emily B.
Cary, NC
Frank's is a nice hot, super tasty, and has a thin consistency which is great on wings and pairs well with ranch and bleu cheese. Not like ranch is even necessary, though - try Frank's Red Hot with crispy deep-fried pickles!! Yumm!
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I am a hot sauce fanatic and although I love other hot sauces as well franks redhot is one of the first hot sauces I used as a kid and it's an old favorite, it has a bit of spice but a lot of flavor.
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
Classic sauce. Great mixed with other sauces - ketchup, mayo, just about how anything. It's also super on just about any kind of food - potatoes, meats, tofu, yum! It's a little tomato-y but also has other good flavor and spices.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
I love this Red Hot's because it really brings flavor to your meals. I bought it at Walmart years ago and continue to buy it frequently on my trips their. The price is not expensive at all and the flavor is unbelievably satisfying.
Amber M.
This is by far my favorite condiment in the house! I use this on pizza, burgers, French fries, potatoes, chicken, you name it! It's low-cal, so I'm not worried about over doing it like I am with many other sauces. It's just perfect. You have to try it!
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Always a favorite in this house, it goes great with everything! Especially love it with grilled or fried chicken. Also if you are a fan of this I suggest trying Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce as well!
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
This is the best hot sauce on the market! It is the init hot sauce you will ever find in my family's house. We use i it almost daily, either in recipes or just with our for as a sauce. It also make the best ever buffalo chicken dip, leaves everybody asking how I made it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?