BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Illyana M.
Illyana M.
Fort Worth, TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce good flavor. Not too spicy. Spice enthusiast will want something a lot more. Not a bad price at 3.49.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
It's was good sauce it was my first trying this sauce and I would put it on my top of sauces to keep trying. It wasn't so spicy yet I've tried many sauces.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Passaic, NJ
Foodie Expert
Best Hotsauce ever I absolutely love it i actually do put it on everything.. Its hot. But it taste delicious everyone should always have a bottle on hand..
Magdalena V.
Magdalena V.
Foodie Expert
Its tastes good, ive been eating this sauce for a few months now, and its just the right amount of spice, i like pouring some on my wings for an extra kick!
Soledad K.
Soledad K.
Middletown , NJ
Foodie Expert
A favoriteFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in our house, always in our grocery list and in our pantry... we just can't live without it
Hiandra N.
Hiandra N.
Salsa de pimienta de Cayena RedHot® originales de Frank sin duda super picante, se la recomiendo a los amantes de la comida picante. les encantara.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's hot sauce. I love the taste, it's so yummy. I love eating it with fries and off cours with wings. This is not that spicy, well for me it's not.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Franks was different that what I was used too! It goes great with chicken and steak. I would definitely recommend it to other people. Wasn't too pricey love the size it comes in.
Delfina M.
Delfina M.
Centerton, AR
Good flavor..not too hot and certainly not too vinegary. Enjoy it with an egg scramble or egg over easy!  Product was sent to me for review
Lilibeth P.
Lilibeth P.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I practically use this for everything like everything, on my fried rice, my eggs, my quesadilla, my potato chips.. I could keep going on. Best hot sauce ever. It's also great to make wings with it
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?