BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jessica F.
I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes. And I must say I am so satisfied with the flavor it is so delicious! I love eating this with wings it is such a good pairing.
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
This is my favorite sauce for chicken!! I love the taste, and it's the only way I'll eat chicken. I like the size of the bottle that it comes in for the price. It's very easy to find in stores. I would purchase this again all the time!!
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI
Everyone in my house loves this sauce. It is not too hot and is perfect mixed with some melted butter for my younger children. I especially love the recipe on the back for the buffalo chicken dip. This is the only hot sauce I will buy.
Delilah A.
Harlingen, TX
Love this product! I use it for so many different things and recipes!

I've been using it for a few years and I feel the price has gone up so much just because of popularity but it's still a great product
Lawanda S.
Calumet City, IL
This is the best, I have been using it since I was a child, it has just enough spice and plenty of flavor, my family loves this, we have tried others here and there but always come right back to Franks!
Riley K.
Indianapolis, IN
Works with any diet(fad) you must do, but most importantly tastes amazing-on EVERYTHING. No matter what it is, eggs, chicken, side dishes, Mexican to Italian meals-it works!
Shawntel T.
Clearfield, UT
Definitely my absolute favorite hot sauce of all time. I love to put it on everything that i think needs a little kick and some great flavor. The best part is that you don't need to put a lot of it on whatever you are eating. it is great
Melissa C.
Our favorite way to use this product is right on the bottle... Chicken buffalo dip. We prefer to substitute ranch in for the blue cheese. So, so delicious! Has more flavor than it does kick. Perfect balance.
Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV
Whenever I make my famous baked wings, this is the sauce that I use for my wings! They're delicious and the perfect amount of hot-ness! Plus this sauce is suuuuper affordable and not at all expensive!
Kristine N.
Los Angeles, CA
Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is so bomb, I honestly put it on just about anything--rice, wings, potatoes--it is a great addition to a wide variety of meals.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?