BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I got this item for free in a Vox box to try! I've tried this hot sauce before and I love it so much! it has a kick of cajun spice that I love!
Alexsandra G.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. I've always used the "wings" one for pizza and chicken. However, I found I especially liked this one on my popcorn! 😋
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
This product is so yummy, and the bottle is so big it will last me forever!!!! I highly recommend this!!! I will forever keep it in my purse.
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love how great this taste and it goes with everything. Definitely adds flavor to my all my meals especially since I have to watch my diet.
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
Foodie Expert
The best hot souce i ever try im sow in love with this have to be in all my foods 😍😍😍😍😍 Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alma P.
PALMETTO, FL
Really great hot sauce!! It is spicy but very good. I like it with chicken. It is for everyone that like a little bit of spicy in their food.
Ash L.
Foodie Expert
I love this Hot Sauce it goes with everything under the sun and more! I usually eat with meat but sometimes I'll add to like eggs super good.
Victoria J.
Big Wells, TX
Tastes so good with beef tacos and some Mexican rice yummm.. so good !! Would recommend to other people that like spicy sauces in there food.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Love love this sauce. It's great on chicken to make wings or to marinate and make a buffalo chicken sandwich. I also like to put it on chips.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion , WV
Foodie Expert
I love my things to be hot and spicy and this does it and it's super delicious I usually put it on steaks or hot dogs and it tastes wonderful
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?