BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Holly J.
Williamstown, NJ
I use this sh*t on everything! Best hot sauce around!! On steak, burgers, noodles, pasta, everything is better with franks red hot! And it is inexpesive as well (;
Ben B.
Holt, MI
Frank must be some heck of a guy. His hot sauce is perfect. Add ranch and it's mexi-ranch. Add butter and it's buffalo sauce. Add cream cheese and your eyes pop out of their sockets. Perfect hot sauce. So good and the price is ridiculously cheap.
Amanda Z.
I love this hot sauce! The taste is amazing! I recommend trying this hot sauce if you haven't. It is hot but it's not to bad and the flavor is one of a kind. You can find this at most grocery stores at an affordable price.
Kendall K.
This stuff is great. I love the flavor of it. It is not to spicy but it has the right amount of kick for you to taste that hot taste. I'm not a spicy person and this stuff is good. I use it to make buffalo chicken dip
Jessica F.
I live this it goes with everything in my opinion. I love how its not too spicy but not mild either, its just right. I love to mix this with pizza! I got it for free in my playa voxbox and im honestly buy this again.
Aderly G.
Doral, FL
Omg, i absolutely love this sauce! It has the perfect balance between flavor and spiciness. It makes everything taste better. Ive been using it almost daily since i got it. I would totally recommend this to everybody.
Ximena Z.
Me llego esta salsa para que la probará en mi caja de voxbox la verdad nunca había probado esta marca , se la puse a unas alitas q hiZe y a mi esposo le encantaron
Guadalupe O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am a salsa lover and though I usually prefer green salsa, this stuff is delicious. I like adding it to pizza and eggs. It definitely tastes like cayenne peppers and has some spice to it. Definitely enjoyable and the bottle size is not bad at all.
Amayrani L.
So this was something that I received for complimentary purposes and I must say it wasn't spicy at all xD it was mild, but the aftertaste is when its changed because it kinda does taste spicy even though it isn't.
Priscilla M.
chandler, az
What can i say? its a classic, its good! I pair this with some chicken dip, wings, tacos instead of tabasco! it pretty much goes on everything! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?