BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Katie W.
Lock Haven, PA
My favorite hot sauce! Moderately spicy but not overpowering. The sauce by itself has good flavor and is complex. Complements many dishes very well- good on everything from eggs to tacos. A staple in my house, and should be in everyone's cupboard.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
I love this Red Hot's because it really brings flavor to your meals. I bought it at Walmart years ago and continue to buy it frequently on my trips their. The price is not expensive at all and the flavor is unbelievably satisfying.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
Always a favorite in this house, it goes great with everything! Especially love it with grilled or fried chicken. Also if you are a fan of this I suggest trying Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce as well!
Amber M.
This is by far my favorite condiment in the house! I use this on pizza, burgers, French fries, potatoes, chicken, you name it! It's low-cal, so I'm not worried about over doing it like I am with many other sauces. It's just perfect. You have to try it!
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a amazing hot sauce, it's the only kind I ever buy. I'm so thankful that this came in my VoxBox. This is definitely the best hot sauce, I buy mine from my local Walmart. Everyone should try this hot sauce.
Raveen B.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite hot sauce for hot wings. Great price and and value you get your money's worth.i usually pour it in a pot and let it simmer then dip my wings in and baked them in the over this product is definitely recommended!!!
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I love Franks RedHot. It is great for wings, buffalo turkey burgers, on french fries, or anything else you can imagine. The price is great and a little goes a long way. I prefer to buy it at a bulk store like Sam's because we go through so much of it. The heat is just right!
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
Classic sauce. Great mixed with other sauces - ketchup, mayo, just about how anything. It's also super on just about any kind of food - potatoes, meats, tofu, yum! It's a little tomato-y but also has other good flavor and spices.
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
I got this for free in the #TastyVoxBox and used it on my food. It's pretty hot but good at the same time. Trying this product out for the first time, and I do love it but I usually don't handle spicy as much. Recommend this!
Laura K.
Niles, IL
I put Frank's Red Hot Sauce on everything from rice to burgers to burritos to popcorn! I can't get enough of it. Frank's Red Hot Sauce is ridiculously smooth, flavorful and JUST the right amount of "hot". I enjoy including it in as many meals as I can. It goes great mixed with a cooler sauce, such as Ranch, as well!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?