BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Elise G.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce so much. It is my favorite go to sauce and has all that amazing classic taste I love love love!!! It is best with buffalo chicken dip too, I mean just talk about amazing times ten!!!! I don't know how I ever lived with out it, because it is so yummy!
gracie b.
gracie b.
los angeles, CA
coming from a household of home made salsas this just does not satisfy my pallet. it tastes like lemon and vinegar. it just isnt my preference and i wouldnt go out of my way to buy it myself............
Angie C.
Angie C.
Madera, CA
Bomb!!! This sauce is my favorite. Thank you to influenster for letting me try it out for free.
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is the right kind of medium Hot with a tangy taste! A must try especially when bbqing! I made mine with wings and they came out delish!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Foodie Expert
Soooo good! I make buffalo chicken dip with this sauce and it is delicious! Its really easy to make and it doesn't take too long. Defiantly worth it (:
Josh G.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
If you don't like this hot sauce then there is something wrong with you. But on a serious note, this hot sauce is a staple in any household. It is a familiar name, has a great taste and is very affordable
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Fresno, CA
I've always heard of using Frank's Red Hot Sauce in recipes, and I have finally used it for myself! The hot sauce has a great taste and is great for cooking.
Araceli J.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
Foodie Expert
I actually already used this product before and love it! We use it for wings but now I want to try making the bufalo chicken sandwich! Thanks influenster!
dayana r.
dayana r.
richmond, CA
Foodie Expert
First time trying Frank's Red Hot and wow! Grilled some chicken and mixed in half the bottle. Great flavor, no carbs. Great for a yummy sandwich, or salad. 😍
Suri C.
Suri C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great hot sauce, it's not too hot or too mild. Perfect to use on buffalo wings. The packaging is sturdy and the product is well priced.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?