BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayte Z.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Frank's. Seriously, I love it. On nachos, mixed with a little bit of cream cheese and hot peppers to make a dip, a few dashes in my soup, I use it for everything. The perfect blend of tang, spice, and heat, I can't imagine many things that wouldn't be improved by a dash of Frank's.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
If you want to make classic chicken wings for a party, this is the sauce to use. Franks has flavor and heat. Use with butter and double bake your wings. Serve with celery and carrots and your favorite ranch and blue cheese dressing. I have used this for years and will continue doing so.
Kristin P.
Roseto, Pa
By far the best hot sauce I have ever had. I have had Tobasco, Texes Pete and countless other brands, but nothing can out do Franks! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. Definitely the best, it has the right amount of heat and tang, and it doesn't really burn the lips, its more of a mouth heat and throat tang. DELICIOUS!
Terica A.
Franks hot sauce is one of the better ones on the market. I find it's less about the heat and more about enhancing the actual flavor of the food. You can use it as a final topper or I often like to mix it in when I'm cooking. It brings everything out more.
Alexis T.
san jacinto, CA
I love hot sauce. I usually eat on everything. Especially most meats. Frank's does not disappoint. I like my hot sauce hot and this one gets me there. It's delicious and seriously makes everything taste better. if you love hot sauce, well, then you probably already know about Frank's.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This is my go to hot sauce in my Buffalo chicken dip and it never disappoints! They have a couple different hot sauce flavors that are all really great. To buy it normally is inexpensive and with different bottle sizes at your local grocery store. I will continue to purchase this brand as long as they keep making great hot sauce!!
Madison W.
Kent, OH
I absolutely love this product. I eat it on everything, going along with the slogan very well. Its great on chicken, potatoes, buffalo chicken dip, and so much more. It has just enough bite without being overwhelmingly spicy. Some of my friends cannot handle spicy food, but they enjoy RedHot.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
My family loves Frank's nothing else compares to us. My boys like it on everything including popcorn They wont eat chicken with out it The taste is better than any other brand we have tried. I always find it on sale That is a big plus for me, great taste, great name and great price!
Shannon G.
I really do not enjoy hot sauces. They always burn my mouth and have no taste. NOT SO WITH THIS ONE! This sauce has a beautiful flavor. Great for mild wings. It won't burn your mouth off, either. Perfect blend of actual taste and heat. Must try. Toss some wings in this and bake them :)
Marinna H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this Franks Red Hot sauce! I make eggs and use it burritos, anything with chicken it goes great with everything! I consider it healthy it has 0 cal 0 carbs 190 sodium. I always have this in my house! I definitely recommend to people! I have been sent this product complimentary for testing purposes from Tasty VoxBox.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?