BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah K.
['East Aurora', 'NY'], NY
This came in my tasty box. In my household, hot sauce goes on everything. Literally everything. It's not overly spicy, so it goes well with everything. It's fairly inexpensive and I think it's the s stuff one out there.
Aimee S.
This is my all time favorite hot sauce! It brings me back to when I was a kid because I literally "put this crap on everything"! My dad always used it and I grew to love it and I have not stopped eating it since!
Jori D.
Plano, TX
I honestly just don't like the taste of Frank's redhot, I've tried it on many foods and just don't like it. My husband loves it though and uses it on everything. It is a preference thing, you may like it or you may not.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I like why it's not very spicy it has an edible taste, in cheese and chicken tacos it's delicious, the price is right, I love that it does not have carbohydrates because I'm doing the low carb diet so I would definitely buy it again
Candy R.
Santa Ana, CA
I was very surprised with the taste of this hot sauce. I decided on the buffalo sauce and tried to make my own hot wings. It was a fun experience, less expensive than buying them from pizza hut and honestly the taste was very close to as if someone else had prepared them! I have not tried the sweet chili but I'm sure it tastes just AS amazing.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
This hot sauce is my go-to to add flavor and spice to many types of food. Surprisingly it's lower in calories and it's great in chili! For as big of a bottle that it comes in, the price is very reasonable!!
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
My favorite. It's absolutely delicious and has amazing flavor and it's good on basically everything. It's the go to hot sauce for our household including all the other flavors. It's definitely brag worthy.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I put this sh.. on everything! I haven't tried all the flavors they have but I like the original and the buffalo sauce. This is a reasonable price. I put it on eggs, white rice, chicken, pretty much anything .
Kayte Z.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Frank's. Seriously, I love it. On nachos, mixed with a little bit of cream cheese and hot peppers to make a dip, a few dashes in my soup, I use it for everything. The perfect blend of tang, spice, and heat, I can't imagine many things that wouldn't be improved by a dash of Frank's.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
If you want to make classic chicken wings for a party, this is the sauce to use. Franks has flavor and heat. Use with butter and double bake your wings. Serve with celery and carrots and your favorite ranch and blue cheese dressing. I have used this for years and will continue doing so.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?