BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Allentown, PA
I've been using this hot sauce for years. I love using it on left over chicken so it's not so dry or for my wings recipe. It's great on just about everything.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Foodie Expert
Yum! Normally I'm not a fan of anything with vinegar, but after I received this is playavoxbox it is my favorite this to add on top of my food now!
andi v.
andi v.
Durham, NC
Really great sauce. Not just spicy. But it has alot of wonderful spicys. I've tried it Basically on everything. Ive Loved it. I'm So sad I hadn't tried it before. Now my go to!!
Theresa U.
Theresa U.
Foodie Expert
It's not my favorite hot sauce, but this is SO GOOD w/ Jack-in-the-Box's ranch & jumbo jack. I like to call it "buffalo burger" lol. I definitely recommend it!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
I love hot sauce, I put it on everything! This hot sauce is so good. If you haven't tried it yet, What are you waiting for?! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Dallas , TX
This is a must for my husband and I. We love the flavor. We put it basically in everything! It tastes so good with my husband's chicken recipe. I would recommend this to any spicy lover. Got it for free!!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
San Benito, TX
Frank's Red Hot is one of my favorite hot sauces. I always use it to make buffalo chicken dip. It has just enough spice to give the right amount of spiciness.
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
It's one of my favorite go to hot sauces. I've been using it for years and I put it on everything. It's available at any supermarket and not expensive at all!
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
My new favorite hot sauce! Perfect for wings at home or barbecue chicken. I can't wait to try it on even more things. Franks is the perfect amount of tangy with a buffalo kick. Would definitely recommend!
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Stamford, CT
Loved the product. I was able to use it in a ton of different recipes. I also used it on wings and it was amazing. The bottle is great and easy to use. Price is in a great range.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?