BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Angel P.
Murrieta, CA
When making my own Buffalo Chicken Wings or Strips, this is the sauce I use. Makes my chicken taste like restaurant style without me paying an arm and a leg. My husband likes it with his breakfast burritos as well. I also like to apply on either a Chicken Patty or Hamburger Patty and top with Bleu Cheese for a buffalo/bleu sandwich/burger :)
Sarah  L.
So good! Perfect hot ! Taste amazing on wings. Used it at every wing night event for Memorial Day! It was a hit with the entire family. Great value at a great price. I would definitely recommend it to other and purchase it myself again, thank you
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Who doesn't love Franks hot sauce? Its the best. I really do put it on everything. From eggs to chicken, to chips to pasta. It's so good. I really like the hot buffalo sauce. I put mix my wings on in it, and use when making chicken buffalo sauce.
Lindsey W.
Middleburg, FL
Best hot sauce ever! Tastes great on tacos, nachos, eggs, you name it. I LOVE BUFFALI CHICKEN DIP. I may be bias though since I am from Buffalo. I like it so much that I don't even need to try other brands.
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Seriously! We use Frank's for everything in our house. On wings, in soups, on tacos, on sandwiches, eggs... I'm serious on everything. It is the perfect hot sauce just spicy enough that you still can taste what your eating.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
To me is the right amount of spice that I would want to taste and can handle lol. I let my family try it as well and they all liked it very much. Thank you Influenster for letting me be able to try this product out.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I understand why their commercials say this, Frank's Red Hot really is great on everything! I use their thicker buffalo sauce for buffalo chicken tacos! Just shredded chicken soaked in Franks and whole wheat tortillas... a great healthy meal! YUM!
mayra m.
Chester, VA
This is really the best buffalo sauce to use for a variety of American recipes. My favorite recipe is from Frank's red hot, for their buffalo chicken drip. It's a must have for any gathering Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kristin E.
Independence, Ky
I refuse to buy any other hot sauce other than Franks. I don't like the thick hot sauces, so this one is perfect for me. I rarely have a meal that I don't put this on.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
Spicy deliciousness! I love this sauce for homemade hot wings, eggs at breakfast time and to add a kick to regular lays or ruffles and popcorn. It's easy to find at any grocery store and the bigger size is the best for me since I use it so much.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?