BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Dania R.
Esta salsa es buenísima, no solo por que pica mucho y eso me encanta porque me gusta mucho el picante, si no también por que tiene un sabor exquisito, ósea es una combinación de sabor y picante, la amo y a mi familia también tanto así que el pote esta casi fácil en dias, realmente uno de los mejores productos que me han enviado, la mejor de las mejores salsas picantes que he probado, NOS ENCANTA!!!!
Priscilla R.
It was spicy but yet again everyone in my family loves spicy foods! It complimented my food in such a great way and it was great! I happened to receive this for free and was a little reluctant on trying it but I loved it!
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
I had never used this sauce before so I was exited to revive it. When It got to testing it I just couldn't think of what to use it on. Because I didn't like the taste of it with chips or just straight from the bottle I decided to marinate my chicken breast! (I hadn't even seen the video yet!) so I grilled the chicken and it tasted great!! I love it! I got it free for testing purposes! Thank you!
Emma D.
My boyfriend loves this sauce! I had personally never tried this brand of hot sauce before but when he saw it came in my box he was so excited! To me the flavor is a little vinegary i dont know if im on the right track but its pretty good. I could imagine this product would be killer on some wings! Wings and pizza night !!! I would definitely recommend this to people!thanks for the freebie!
Angela T.
Indianapolis, IN
This household love Frank's Redhot Hot Sauce! We put it on or in everything. It's good on any kind of chicken and in any kind of chili. My kid's love it on their Mashed Potatoes and in their Ramen Noodles. It has one of those flavors that once you try it nothing else will ever compare too it and you will want to try it on everything. We always have two bottles available so we never run out!
Tamara S.
New Bern , NC
I have used plenty of different hot sauces to make my wings but Franks Hot Sauce literally takes the cake and gives my wings the taste I was searching for!! With an amazing price and a fantastic taste it's a win win! #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my favorite hot sauce in the world! It is so yummy. It doesn't get all crusty or gooey like some other hot sauces do. It's not too hot but it is also full of flavor. Many others have tried but failed to come close to the quality of this product. Definitely worth a buy.
Daniella H.
I got this for free for testing purposes from the #TastyVoxBox from Influenster. I normally do not enjoy Frank's. It's really just okay in my opinion. However, it is pretty decent and does not really hurt anything when you add it on. I wouldn't purchase it, but it does not hurt to have for free.
Natalie C.
Tampa, FL
This is so yummy!!!!! I was so excited to receive this! THANK YOU! It is so tasty and can use on anything! Low calories too! The flavor definitely has a kick to it! I love making buffalo chicken salad! I am super satisfied and love this brand! The best!
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Just like grandma says " I put that s*** on everything. My all time favorite use for this is for chicken wings. I add a little bit of lime and orange juice salt and lemon pepper and I have my famous chicken wing sauce. It's unexplainably delicious. I already have a backup so this is an extra backup lol
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?