BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
ROojiar S.
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
This is a okay hot souse. But I think there are better ones out there. The price is really good, and I think it's not that healthy. It's too spicy. I bought it once but I don't think I would bought it again.
Vivi P.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
Foodie Expert
This has to be my favorite hot sauce out there. I'm not big on spicy, but this hot sauce has the right balance, it's not super hot, but hot enough. If you like a balanced hot sauce this should be your go to!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
I love red hot it so good and has just the right spice it definitely is a good price I think it's very good and taste very good I always get it a Walmart and yes I would definitely recommend this to others!
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Foodie Expert
this is literally the best hot sauce I put this issue and everything it is made with premium blend of age Cayanne peppers and it's adding play which are my favorite foods forever it's the best and buffalo wings I like it I salary and oddly enough I put a little bit on my salads
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Foodie Expert
I love all things hot sauce and Franks would have to be my favorite of all time just because it's not overly spicy but not quiet mild either. It's just perfect
R L.
R L.
Foodie Expert
Overall I liked the tangy taste of Franks Red Hot Original Sauce I received free for reviewing purposes. It have my food an extra kick of flavor :)
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Spicy but in a good way, gives a nice little kick to your food. Marinate your meats, slash some in your chili. I received this free as a sample. Great product!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Foodie Expert
We love Frank's Red Hot sauce. My husband is a huge fan of spicy things and he loves this stuff. Things usually aren't spicy enough for him but this is great.
Sigal D.
Sigal D.
Miami beach, FL
HOT HOT HOT!!! Super spicy and sweet at the same time. Price isn't bad for size. Pair it with whatever and it makes the food so much tastier. Of course much healthier than most condiments. Super satisfied!
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
Foodie Expert
Delicious! I discovered this product not too long ago. It's not overly spicy. It's great to make chicken tenders with! I also enjoy it on my pizza.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?