BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Miranda C.
Springfield , MO
I got this in the tasty voxbox and I was super hesitant to try it! For the passed 15 years I have ONLY used Louisiana hot sauce. But this stuff tastes just like it with maybe a little more heat. I really like it and will definitely buy it in the future
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV
Alright, I am running out of room in my fridge to keep my Frank's products. First, the Frank's hot sauce is the best! Now, I have added Frank's BBQ hot sauce and Frank's hot sauce ketchup! The BBQ sauce is great on a grilled burger and the ketchup is wonderful with fries! I am now hungry! =)
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I like why it's not very spicy it has an edible taste, in cheese and chicken tacos it's delicious, the price is right, I love that it does not have carbohydrates because I'm doing the low carb diet so I would definitely buy it again
Lyndsay H.
Loveland, OH
I love that I can use this guilt free on things like chicken and sausage. Heck, I have even used in in Ramen for extra kick. It is a low-carbers dream, too. You can load up for flavor with zero carbs. They have so many flavors, too. My husband recently discovered they have a BBQ version. We always have a bottle of their buffalo one in ourhouse
Justine V.
I use this on pretty much anything I can dump it on. It has great flavor and is the perfect because you can add more or less to make it more or less spicy to your preference. You can find it in pretty much any grocery store
Jennifer H.
Franks is the only sauce I use when I make chicken wings. It is the perfect level of spicy and even better when you add a little melted butter to it. It's also delicious to mix into sour cream, chili, a brown bag of fries, practically on top of anything.
Jessica F.
Garrett, PA
I don't know where I'd be without my Frank's Red Hot Sauce this summer! A lot of people prefer mustard and ketchup on their burgers and dogs, but I prefer Frank's Red Hot Sauce on mine! This sauce is hot a sassy just like a condiment should be :)
Samantha A.
This sauce wasn't overly spicy, but a little bit went a long way! I tried making buffalo chicken nuggets the other night and even though I only added a little bit to the recipe, you could still taste the spice! It's also priced well. Would recommend!
Jori D.
Plano, TX
I honestly just don't like the taste of Frank's redhot, I've tried it on many foods and just don't like it. My husband loves it though and uses it on everything. It is a preference thing, you may like it or you may not.
Sarah K.
['East Aurora', 'NY'], NY
This came in my tasty box. In my household, hot sauce goes on everything. Literally everything. It's not overly spicy, so it goes well with everything. It's fairly inexpensive and I think it's the s stuff one out there.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?