BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
My family and i love this hot sauce. We put it all over our chicken wings on our meats. It gives it a good flavour to any meal. I recommend you try this for the holidays.
Jessica G.
One of my favorite hot sauces. It has great flavor, without being too over the top hot. I like mine with wings or with anything really. It is not crazy expensive either.
Rosa B.
Eastport , NY
Foodie Expert
No tienes que pensarlo más....
si eres amante del picante,aquí está lo que te combiene.
con solo unas gotitas puedes hacer de tu comida normal a una comida super picante 👌
Cody L.
Lohrville, IA
My favorite hot sauce of all time! I put it on almost all my chicken dishes - super cheap too! Very good flavor! It isn't too spicy but you can always add more! I will continue purchasing this for the foreseeable future.
MeChe P.
Huele demasiado picante, pero sabe muy muy bien. No soy amante del picante así que lo consumo poco, sólo en determinadas comidas por lo que puede rendirme muchísimo
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce has amazing flavor. It's my husband's favorite. He puts it on almost everything! It's just spicy enough without being too hot. It's great with rice and beans, meats, pasta, anything!
Jessica I.
Joliet, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. I literally put it on everything! It gives not flavor and heat to my meals. It inexpensive and everyone should add it to their grocery list.
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
I freaking love this with eggs it's tastes amazing. It's not too spicy but it does have a kick. You can put it on almost anything and it'll taste good. My nephew loves it on his hash browns.
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
I love putting hot sauce on pretty much anything chicken. When I first tried Franks RedHot sauce I was hooked. I will never go back to the hot sauce I was using before!!!!
Jennifer M.
Aliquippa, PA
Absolutely love Frank's Red Hot! I always add some to ranch dressing to give my veggies a little kick. I even add some into sloppy joes and we can't forget about my fabulous buffalo chicken dip!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?