BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jasmine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not a huge fan of hot sauce but this is soooo delicious!!! This is the best for making my famous buffalo wing dip!! It's so tasty and doesn't burn off my taste buds!! Haha I would definitely recommend this!!
Diana C.
Plantation, FL
Extremely tasty. The free trial size was great for the family to test out. It pairs great with any food you choose to eat it with. I received a free trial with the Influenster box and I couldn't be more satisfied.
Patricia C.
Hays, KS
Frank's Red Hot sauce is always a classic! The heat is definitely bearable and not too overpowering. As someone who loves hot sauce on everything I definitely reach for this bottle regularly! Definitely satisfied!
Jenn V.
I put this stuff on everything! My favorite is the buffalo sauce; it's spicy with a zing. This is my go to sauce when I'm dieting as well. The pepper speeds up your metabolism. This sauce is awesome, period.
Ivonne S.
Dallas, TX
I love it can't wait to get more use out of it. Great value and and it's affordable. I got it for free to test on Influenster but I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to my hot sauce lovers out there .
Natalie R.
Doral, FL
Very tasty and hot. Just a little will be enough to give a great taste to your meals, from tacos to eggs it will just go great! If you love the spicy, you should definitely try this hot sauce, you won't regret it!!
Faith B.
This Hot sauce is a great value. It is my go to hot sauce with making anything that needs an extra kick. I received a complimentary bottle in a VoxBox recently, and I couldn't help but be thrilled. Enjoy so much, will always buy. Their buffalo version is also excellent!
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This stuff is delicious! Just the right amount of heat. I add it to everything from eggs to tacos. I don't buy tobasco anymore, cause this stuff is 👌 #tastyvoxbox
Ximena Z.
Me llego esta salsa para que la probará en mi caja de voxbox la verdad nunca había probado esta marca , se la puse a unas alitas q hiZe y a mi esposo le encantaron
Jessica O.
Brooklyn , NY
When I make buffalo chicken, I use Frank's. I bread and bake chicken cutlets and while they are warm, toss them in RedHot. I throw it over a fresh green salad and serve bleu cheese or ranch dressing on the side.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?