BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love hot stuff . And you can never go wrong with hot sauce never . If you don't like hot hot sauce then I don't recommend it for you to try but if you are the type to handle a little spice in your life you will love this
Betty L.
The Frank's Red Hot commercial pretty much sums it up, "I Put This **** On Everything!" I love the hot sauce, and the commercial is hilarious. You should check it out if you haven't yet seen it.

The sauce adds a nice kick and flavor to otherwise bland food. I can add it to sandwiches, mashed potatoes, macaroni/cheese, you name it!

Truly goes on anything.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
I guess I was behind on this frank's red hot sauce thing because I didn't try it until about 2 months ago when I decided to make spicy chicken tacos. Uhm, amazing?!? It literally taste like the hot wing sauce you get when you go into a restaurant, great!
Denisa R.
I absolutely LOVE drenching majority of my food whether its soup, fries, or whatever with hot sauce. I like the fact that unlike other hot sauces Frank's adds some heat without taking all of the flavor from whatever it is you're eating. If you love hot sauce on anything then this is the one to purchase.
Kim C.
Beacon, NY
My husband and I frequent a bar with the best appetizers we've ever had- one of them being a delicious buffalo chicken dip served in a warm bread bowl. I tried to duplicate it myself and this is the BEST hot sauce for the job. I'm not usually a huge fan on spicy food but it's got a great flavor and blends nicely in recipes. Definitely my go-to hot sauce!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
It didn't flavor cream cheese and beans very well. I hate to say it, but Tabasco is a way superior product. I got this for free in my Tasty Vox Box. This was not tasty spicy. Sorry, not my type, I'm sticking to Tabasco.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
The Sweet Chili is my jam on fried chicken with rice, or with french fries. I also like the garlic hot sauce because its great to make hot wings, but I also add it to meat balls when cooking them in the crockpot.
Ashes H.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I just received my Tasty Voxbox full of amazing items. Included in the box was Frank's Red Hot Original. This sauce is fantastic and has just the right amount of spice. It goes great with just about everything.
Lora S.
Harrison, AR
This is my go to sauce for Buffalo Chicken Dip! I always keep a bottle or two stocked in my pantry because I am constantly being asked to bring my buffalo chicken dip to a gathering. The secret in the sauce is Frank's Red Hot sauce! It's the only brand I use when making the dip! Nothing compares!
Miranda C.
Springfield , MO
I got this in the tasty voxbox and I was super hesitant to try it! For the passed 15 years I have ONLY used Louisiana hot sauce. But this stuff tastes just like it with maybe a little more heat. I really like it and will definitely buy it in the future
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?