BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth P.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
I use this for barbecues and it makes everything taste better. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it to those who love spicy foods.
Ashley W.
This is the best overall hot sauce! I can use Franks to make SO many different recipes as the flavor is not to overpowering. I swear by this stuff!
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love it I never tried and now it's a must have in my house cause my family love it, and is not expensive and you can find it in any market
Casey O.
Tipp city, OH
One of my favorite hot sauce. Get French fries and dip them in this and you won't be disappointed! Got this product for free for testing purposes:)
Cristal R.
So we make wings with this sauce. My son loves them. The flavor is great great and its not super spicy. Sometimes we dip our fried chicken in it
Liz R.
we used it for homemade buffalo wing sauce, good flavor and not too hot! . The best tasting hot sauce.This is a recommendable hot sauce
Suri C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great hot sauce, it's not too hot or too mild. Perfect to use on buffalo wings. The packaging is sturdy and the product is well priced.
Alexandria C.
Super yummy! A great touch to certain foods and also a great dip for chips! I personally don't like spicy things but this was just right for me!
Guadalupe R.
Foodie Expert
Loved it 🤗😍 i literally put it on everything. From tacos to quesadillas, fresh food or fried. Ill be buying more of it before the bottle empties.
Wendy S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Omygosh nothing compares to Frank's Red Hot! My teen son loves it and so do I. Loving the new top as well, dispenses the sauce without any mess!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?