BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.
Hialeah, FL
I love Frank's Red Hot sauce! Goes good with any food (soup,eggs, potatoes, steak,chicken or shrimp!!). Literally everything like the commercials! It's just the right kind of heat.
Ivette C.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
Love this!!!!!! I'm so happy I received this in my playa box. So far I've put it in hotdogs, pizza, my salad! Haha it has the right amount of kick! :)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Owings Mills, MD
The perfect amount of spicy! Was really in need of a different hot sauce cause I have been getting the same ole Tabasco one for the past four years!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This is the best overall hot sauce! I can use Franks to make SO many different recipes as the flavor is not to overpowering. I swear by this stuff!
Vivi P.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
Foodie Expert
This has to be my favorite hot sauce out there. I'm not big on spicy, but this hot sauce has the right balance, it's not super hot, but hot enough. If you like a balanced hot sauce this should be your go to!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Foodie Expert
I love all things hot sauce and Franks would have to be my favorite of all time just because it's not overly spicy but not quiet mild either. It's just perfect
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Spicy but in a good way, gives a nice little kick to your food. Marinate your meats, slash some in your chili. I received this free as a sample. Great product!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
I love red hot it so good and has just the right spice it definitely is a good price I think it's very good and taste very good I always get it a Walmart and yes I would definitely recommend this to others!
Dayli V.
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love it I never tried and now it's a must have in my house cause my family love it, and is not expensive and you can find it in any market
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
Foodie Expert
Really like this hot sauce. We used it on our breakfast burritos, couple dashes in Spanish rice. I made a dipping sauce for some potato wedges too.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?