BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Amanda Z.
I love this hot sauce! The taste is amazing! I recommend trying this hot sauce if you haven't. It is hot but it's not to bad and the flavor is one of a kind. You can find this at most grocery stores at an affordable price.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
Frank must be some heck of a guy. His hot sauce is perfect. Add ranch and it's mexi-ranch. Add butter and it's buffalo sauce. Add cream cheese and your eyes pop out of their sockets. Perfect hot sauce. So good and the price is ridiculously cheap.
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
I received this hot sauce complimentary for testing purposes and definitely recommend it! It's sold at any department and grocery store. Goes great on popcorn and pizza!
Bree H.
Crane Hill, AL
Received a bottle in my #tastyvoxbox this month and my fiancé can not put it down. It's hard to find a good hot sauce that is both hot AND tasty but this one does the trick! I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica F.
I live this it goes with everything in my opinion. I love how its not too spicy but not mild either, its just right. I love to mix this with pizza! I got it for free in my playa voxbox and im honestly buy this again.
Kendall K.
This stuff is great. I love the flavor of it. It is not to spicy but it has the right amount of kick for you to taste that hot taste. I'm not a spicy person and this stuff is good. I use it to make buffalo chicken dip
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
One word, Caliente!!!!
If you are a lover of bold flavors- then Frank's Hot Sauce is the sauce for you. Whether I'm whipping up some fresh chicken tacos or need to jazz up my homemade guacamole, I love to add Frank's.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I love franks! I really do put it on everything from eggs, fries, pizza, soup, I mean everything! It's the perfect amount if spice without burning your mouth and does not mask the taste of your food it adds to it.
Celine S.
Orlando, FL
I loved this hot sauce! I made my wings with these at the beach and they were a hit. The flavor was spicy yet delicious. It's a well priced item when I checked it out at the grocery store. Overall will recommend!!
Diana C.
Plantation, FL
Extremely tasty. The free trial size was great for the family to test out. It pairs great with any food you choose to eat it with. I received a free trial with the Influenster box and I couldn't be more satisfied.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?