BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Austin T.
Dwale, KY
I love spicy foods and especially wings with a little more hot sauce! Definitely a good product and value! When you talk about a hot sauce brand Franks Red Hot usually comes up. I'm always satisfied with their products nice and spicy! Definitely recommended.
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
This is pretty hot stuff but it has a good hot taste to it. It came just in time for thanksgiving for me to try this out and so... thankful lol good stuff I will definitely continue to buy at 3.49 good bang for the buck
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
Great tasting sauce with a nice kick. Some hot sauces can be too strong but this is perfect.

I enjoy it with chicken- marinade for an hour or so before
Cooking or slow cooking.

It's great
Value for money too.

I would 100% buy it again!
Jillian W.
Springfield, MO
I got this in my #voxbox and I'm so happy I did! It's so yummy and taste good on so many things. My favorite is with chicken and cream cheese and this and you eat it with chips. I love the taste of it and highly recommend anyone who likes spicy to try it out!!
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I started using Frank's a couple of years ago. Being from Texas, there are several hot sauce products I love so I added Frank's to the mix. I only use it on wings and the Frank's Chicken Buffalo dip. If you haven't tried the dip yet, I highly recommend it. I also love the sweet chili dipping sauce. It is no better than my other favorites...they all have a different flare.
Monique B.
I received this product as a complementary sample for testing purposes. Besides my regular Crystals Hot sauce that I use at home the Frank's red hot is also good. It's not too hot in my opinion, but I like spicy things.
Danielle D.
Manalapan, NJ
I love this hot sauce, if I could put it on everything I would - those commercials weren't kidding! I love to use Frank's RedHot and mix it with some ranch for the perfect hot wings. And if you want to add an extra kick, throw some Tobasco sauce into the marinade as well. Fantastic hot sauce for the price and great that you can purchase it almost anywhere!
Adalysse P.
Got this in my VoxBox! Although I've had it before, this is one of my favorite hot sauce. It's the best hot sauce for buffalo winds, has a great bold taste but not overly spicy. I'd definitely recommend this hot sauce!
Tiffany M.
I have always liked hot and spicy food but was weary about hot sauces. That has completely changed since trying Franks red hot. I mix this into my fried rice, pour it on top of my pizza and add it to all my favorite chip dip recipes.
This has a great flavor. Nice smooth texture. And the perfect amount of spice.
Allison O.
San Diego, CA
I'm a spicy girl and I don't feel Franks is very hot at all. The flavor isn't that great either. Very disappointed. I put a little in my marinade for beef jerky and I feel all I could taste franks. Make it hotter!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?