BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
I love hot sauce and this one is no different. It has the right amount of kick! For the price you get good amount. This will be a staple in my kitchen. I received this in a Vox box.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Fresno , CA
Foodie Expert
It's a bit tangy in flavor but the spice is good! It's. It to strong in heat so for those that don't love sauces to be to hot this might be for you.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Salinas, CA
This is my favorite! I use it on everything even on my popcorn lol I sometimes like to use this instead of using salad dressing on my salads. It's so delicious!
Dayanara D.
Dayanara D.
Clearwater, FL
This hot sauce it's delicious! It adds a wonderful and spicy flavor to your foods. So, if you like spicy and have a great taste, this one is for you
Lizette M.
Lizette M.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce! I put it on everything, chicken, fish, steak, everything! This sauce has just the right kick to it, not too hot, but not weak either.
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Just tried it on grilled chicken today and it was bomb! Great flavor and not super spicy so os perfect for people that can't handle spicy foods. I recommend it.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Foodie Expert
I exclusively use Franks for my hot sauce. I love the taste. It has just the right amount of spiciness without being overwhelming. Has the right amount of Tang and saltiness that I like. It brings out the flavor in almost anything that I can think of.
Isel N.
Isel N.
Glendale , AZ
I love it! I just usually use it when i make wings but it love how it taste it spicy bit not to spicy where you can eat it comfortably and enjoy it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Frank's Red Hot cayenne pepper sauce goes on everything! From roasted cauliflower to chicken wings, Frank's Red Hot sauce brings the heat in just the right way!
Julisa R.
Julisa R.
tucson, AZ
I love this hot sauce! I don't use it a lot in the everyday recipes but when I make my buffalo chicken dip, this is a must! It gives it the perfect spice to the dish
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?