BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Monique B.
I received this product as a complementary sample for testing purposes. Besides my regular Crystals Hot sauce that I use at home the Frank's red hot is also good. It's not too hot in my opinion, but I like spicy things.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I started using Frank's a couple of years ago. Being from Texas, there are several hot sauce products I love so I added Frank's to the mix. I only use it on wings and the Frank's Chicken Buffalo dip. If you haven't tried the dip yet, I highly recommend it. I also love the sweet chili dipping sauce. It is no better than my other favorites...they all have a different flare.
Adalysse P.
Got this in my VoxBox! Although I've had it before, this is one of my favorite hot sauce. It's the best hot sauce for buffalo winds, has a great bold taste but not overly spicy. I'd definitely recommend this hot sauce!
Danielle D.
Manalapan, NJ
I love this hot sauce, if I could put it on everything I would - those commercials weren't kidding! I love to use Frank's RedHot and mix it with some ranch for the perfect hot wings. And if you want to add an extra kick, throw some Tobasco sauce into the marinade as well. Fantastic hot sauce for the price and great that you can purchase it almost anywhere!
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love hot stuff . And you can never go wrong with hot sauce never . If you don't like hot hot sauce then I don't recommend it for you to try but if you are the type to handle a little spice in your life you will love this
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
Just like the lady in the commercial said. It tastes great! Spicy, but not too hot that it will burn your palate. I like to use it for chicken or mixing it in ranch for a dipping sauce or dressing. I read through some of the other reviews and I'll have to try out some of their uses for Frank's Red Hot.
Allison O.
San Diego, CA
I'm a spicy girl and I don't feel Franks is very hot at all. The flavor isn't that great either. Very disappointed. I put a little in my marinade for beef jerky and I feel all I could taste franks. Make it hotter!!!
Denisa R.
I absolutely LOVE drenching majority of my food whether its soup, fries, or whatever with hot sauce. I like the fact that unlike other hot sauces Frank's adds some heat without taking all of the flavor from whatever it is you're eating. If you love hot sauce on anything then this is the one to purchase.
Kim C.
Beacon, NY
My husband and I frequent a bar with the best appetizers we've ever had- one of them being a delicious buffalo chicken dip served in a warm bread bowl. I tried to duplicate it myself and this is the BEST hot sauce for the job. I'm not usually a huge fan on spicy food but it's got a great flavor and blends nicely in recipes. Definitely my go-to hot sauce!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
I guess I was behind on this frank's red hot sauce thing because I didn't try it until about 2 months ago when I decided to make spicy chicken tacos. Uhm, amazing?!? It literally taste like the hot wing sauce you get when you go into a restaurant, great!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?