BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
S El Monte, CA
I fell in love with this sauce, as a Hispanic I feel like this brought a competitor for tapatío. I eat this sauce with fried chicken and in my sandwiches. My family finished the bottle and we had to repurchase.
Katherin L.
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Foodie Expert
Not only do I love red hot but I put that thing on everything. Really taste great with everything I mostly injoy it with my Ronan noodle gives it that extra kick
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
The best hot spice I've had ! Makes great with wings burger any cook out! My husband adds it to every and anything !! It's not to spicy but it has a good kick!!!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This cayenne pepper flavor is amazing. I do notice a distinct difference between other brands hot sauce and Frank's. I used it in sauces and on my meals and it's 👌
Anna M.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
The sauce is poppinnn , I like it but I don't know it taste a lot like the wing sauce . It's not so healthy ahaha . But it's not bad . I would recommend if you wanna just cook regular chicken and toss some sawwceee on it
Mayra O.
Mayra O.
Dinuba, CA
I love love this sauce it's the perfect amount of heat and not to much vinegar taste!! I'll bake some chicken strips or popcorn chicken in the oven and then toss them in this sauce and there finger licking good
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
I love hot sauce and this one is no different. It has the right amount of kick! For the price you get good amount. This will be a staple in my kitchen. I received this in a Vox box.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Alexandria, Va
This sauce is really good I put it on top on my grilled veggies and grilled chicken. It's a little more than mild but I enjoyed the kick of it on my taste buds.
Matilde V.
Matilde V.
Mission , TX
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so freaking good with almost anything!! If you're into spicy food you should totally buy it! It's perfect for anything chicken too
Jesirae R.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
The sauce had the perfect amount of heat for me. I thought it tasted like a slightly spicier buffalo sauce which I loved. I would definitely recommend!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?