BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Joanell Y.
I from down south and I love food. Franks Red Hot is a really tasty sauce to add to your meats I enjoyed having this on my meats however I haven't got to the place of trying this on everything. I want say that this sauce is so hot that you will be in tears or can barely swallow but it a 4 out 10 heat for me and its sweet almost like a honey BBQ sauce, I enjoy and if your looking for a way to give you Food a different kick try it out.
Andrea G.
Not a fan of hot sauce since i dont eat any sort of spicy anything, but i gave it to my family & they all seemed to love it & said "this is a really good sauce". They really enjoyed the spice.
Brit M.
Plano , TX
I'm originally from Buffalo, NY home of the chicken wing. We like our wings hot! Growing up we used Frank's on everything from eggs to tacos. Now living in the south surrounded by good hot sauces I still pick up Frank's it's hot and if that's not enough for you get the wing sauce! I put this on EVERYTHING!
Eunice G.
Winston Salem, NC
Such a good hot sauce!I received this for free here on influenster.  You can use it for buffalo wings, dips, and so much more. Great taste for a great price. Would totally purchase in the future and would totally recommend.
Gloria L.
I seriously am so addicted to Frank's Red Hot. i can't really eat spicy food, even spicy chips are too much for me, but Frank's RH has such a good tangy taste and is not as spicy as i thought it would be. I first tried it at a Jack in the Box and from there i had to run off to the market and find a bottle. I put it on everything from NY Steaks down to my Cup of noodles i just can't get enough. highly recommend.
Veena A.
Erie, PA
I know most would say why the heck are you not giving a five star! It's the best hot sauce on the market! Yes I agree, it is. However, for myself I'm not over the moon about it just because I'm not a crazy hot sauce fanatic. This hot sauce will not be used up that quickly in my household, but it's still delicious on things like eggs, wings, etc.
Kimberly Z.
Laredo, TX
I'm obsessed with hot sauce, so I naturally put it on EVERYTHING! Frank's has a great flavor that goes perfect on anything. I've used this for years! It's never let me down :)
Angela G.
Coachella, CA
Never would have picked this up on my own. I've always seen it on shelves but never thought to try it. Now I can't stop!! Definitely in my top two favorite hot sauces!! Loveee
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff in an insult to real, truly burning hot sauce lovers. If you're more into Lousiana hot sauces then this would be for you but it's just too damn sweet for me. It has a really sour, vinegar like taste to it too, I just can't stand it. I'd rather just bite into a jalpeno, at least the jalapeno would be hot. This sauce is like the Americanized, Mexicanized, then Americanized again version of ketchup. Just stick with all real Mexican and go buy a real pepper.
marimar h.
Kissimmee, FL
Its great we have always loved the red hot brand. We got it free through influenster. When we purchase it its always an amazing price and amazing quality. Completely satisfied
Tiffany R.
Does anyone know how this compares to Louisiana original hot sauce? I usually buy that one but the Franks is the only one my local store carries and Ive never tried this before. thnxs
Sabrina C.
Hillside, NJ
Foodie Expert
How many of you really put Frank's on everything?
chrystal e.
Auburn, WA
What do like to use this sauce on??
rosa c.
E Palo Alto, CA
How hot is it ? Just received it
Josh P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite thing to put franks on?