BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Yanek C.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious! I tried it with a homemade chicken. Yummy in my tummy. It reminds me of Buffalo wings in Upstate New York. Original one is medium hot, so you can really enjoy the taste of it.
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Simplemente deliciosa.... Nunca la había probado.... En lo que la tuve en mis manos la probé y me enamoré. No solo tiene un rico sabor picante sino un exquisito gusto a especias, ideal para acompañar carnes y pollo. Recomendadisimaaaa
DIANA M.
Margate, FL
I never tried this before.. and turns out I really like it. It's hot but not unbearable and adds an awesome flavor to your food. Now my food it's so tasty! I'm so happy with this product!
Naishmarie L.
I had actually ran out of my hot sauce when my sample from influenster arrived. I was super excited when I saw it! This is the best hot sauce out there! It's not too hot but sure adds kick to whatever you choose to eat it with.
Sam M.
I received this product for free through a voxbox from Influenster but I buy Frank's hot sauce all the time at my local grocery store. Always been a fan of Frank's hot sauce. Great for chicken wings. It is hot but won't have your tongue on fire. Love it!
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE hot sauce. Seriously, I have tried everything, and I even bottle my own from time to time. However, I always come back to franks, it's my go to sauce! It goes well with everything, and it's in every grocery store!
Stephanie B.
We got this in our first box and my fiancé is obsessed with it. He puts it on everything! It's not expensive, but even if it was - it would be well worth the money.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
I out Franks on everything... And I'm not just saying that. I LOVE the flavor of Franks. It's hot and peppery without a potent aftertaste. The buffalo, extra hot and sweet chili are also amazing! But the original is perfect.
Vanessa F.
This is one of my favorite hot sauces now. I tend to buy speciality, but got a complimentary bottle to try. And now, I literally put that sh*t on everything from breakfast burritos to chicken to zucchini to pizza. It's my go to. In fact, I went and bought another bottle just so I could have some at work.
Ashley L.
When you think of hot sauce, you think of Frank's. I don't particularly like hot sauce, but I can tolerate this one in recipes. I especially like to put a few dashes of it in breakfast/egg casseroles.
rosa c.
San Jose , CA
How hot is it ? Just received it
Hannah M.
This is my fav hot sauce! Looking for more recipes to make with this. What’s your favorites?!
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
Can I use this to make hot chicken wings? It's too spicy?
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I've never used hot sauce before, what types of dishes can it be used in/for?
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
What's your favourite thing to put Frank's Red Hot on? I can eat it with anything, but I love adding it to my plain popcorn.