BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Marinna H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this Franks Red Hot sauce! I make eggs and use it burritos, anything with chicken it goes great with everything! I consider it healthy it has 0 cal 0 carbs 190 sodium. I always have this in my house! I definitely recommend to people! I have been sent this product complimentary for testing purposes from Tasty VoxBox.
Jenna L.
I love franks red hot. I use that sh** on everything. It comes in a big enough bottle to last several uses and there are instruction in the bottle for how to make a dish using it. Love red hot sauce!
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
There is no Thanksgiving without hot sauce! Of course all the flavors on Thanksgiving day are amazing, but you can always add an extra kick. This is perfect for that reason. If you love spice, this is for you!
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ
This sauce is absolutely delicious! Frank's RedHot gives your dishes the perfect amount of heat and great flavor. Frank's taste good on chicken, pork, tacos, pizza and dips. I recommend it to everyone. I would definitely buy it again.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a amazing hot sauce, it's the only kind I ever buy. I'm so thankful that this came in my VoxBox. This is definitely the best hot sauce, I buy mine from my local Walmart. Everyone should try this hot sauce.
Raveen B.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite hot sauce for hot wings. Great price and and value you get your money's worth.i usually pour it in a pot and let it simmer then dip my wings in and baked them in the over this product is definitely recommended!!!
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce on the market! It is the init hot sauce you will ever find in my family's house. We use i it almost daily, either in recipes or just with our for as a sauce. It also make the best ever buffalo chicken dip, leaves everybody asking how I made it.
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
Classic sauce. Great mixed with other sauces - ketchup, mayo, just about how anything. It's also super on just about any kind of food - potatoes, meats, tofu, yum! It's a little tomato-y but also has other good flavor and spices.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
You know their slogan: "I put this s on everything?" I actually do. Pizza? Frank's. Omlet? Frank's. Chips? Well, Frank's can definitely be put on that! I love it and it's become a staple of my cupboard.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
Always a favorite in this house, it goes great with everything! Especially love it with grilled or fried chicken. Also if you are a fan of this I suggest trying Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce as well!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?