BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Overall a decent hot sauce but it's too vinegar-y for my taste. The sourness overpowers the spiciness of it but it's good for people that can't handle too much spicy. It has a very low calorie count which some people might like for their diets.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I put franks red hot on everything!! Actually just finished a sandwich with some on it. If you like hot sauce then this is the way to go. I use the regular franks red hot for almost everything, but when I'm eating it with fries I like to use the franks red hot buffalo sauce!
Kara K.
Pittsburgh, PA
You name it, I have put Frank's on it. I am seriously OBSESSED with this stuff! I just can't get enough. I love the kick of it, how it spices every dish up, and the flavor it adds to my food. It makes even my least favorite foods taste sooo much better.
I used to hate eggs, and now I eat it with eggs constantly- whether its on an over easy egg on toast, or breakfast sandwich, whatever!
Buffalo chicken dip is so good when it is made with Frank's.
Shawna G.
This is the best hot sauce ever! I put it in a lot of the foods I make. The flavor is just right for someone like me who doesn't like extremely spicy things. The best recipe you can make with it is chicken buffalo dip with celery.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
The BEST hot sauce in the world! It's super spicy (but not intolerable) and the base flavor is amazing! You can do sooo much with this sauce. I like to mix it with ranch to use as a dip for pizza. Hands down, I would recommend this sauce to anyone!
Sara P.
This is the best all around hot sauce. This is awesome to marinate wings in, or to dip pizza in. It is not too hot or too mild, just right. I like to pour some of this to spice up my mac and cheese, or even in my mashed potatoes. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Erin P.
Rockport, MA
My FAVORITE hot sauce! My college roommates and I go through about one of the large bottles a month. It tastes great on eggs, pasta and you can make the best buffalo chicken dip with it! 10/10 recommend to anyone! And if its too hot, just mix it with a little ranch or blue cheese!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
I barely use hot sauce but when I do Frank's Is the go to sauce. It always adds a special little kick to any food that you are trying to spice up. You can never go wrong with this great product. Very affordable too
Dirk M.
Mound, MN
I am not someone who eats hot stuff, my wife does that. But this sauce has a huge amount of flavour, without burning my mouth like most of the others do. I really like it and will definetely use it again and again!
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
Franks hot sauce is really good. It is Tangy, Tart, Spicy and Savory. I will be a stereotype right now and say that it is a necessity for any kind of hot or medium wing, but it is so much more than that too. It is spicy but not overpowering and you should add it to just about everything! I love it on my eggs, scrambled and over easy, on my pizza and mixed with honey on chicken!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?