BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
Buffalo is one of my favorite sauces and Frank's is the only way to go!!! I love the spicy tangy combination. Pair with some cool ranch dipping sauce to kick it up a bit more.
Becky M.
Becky M.
San Pedro, CA
My boyfriend described it as a mix between tapatio and buffalo sauce with lemon. We used it for breakfast on our eggs and thought it was quite nice. We purchased some Doritos to see if it can replace our go-to spicy Doritos plus tapatio.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Spring , TX
I love this product a lot. I like the taste of it and the little bit of kick it has to it. You can use this in your tacos for a little bit more of flavor. Or make some wings with this flavor. Overall it's delicious
Erica O.
Erica O.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this hot sauce. It has a certain zing to it without being too spicy! I am so happy I got this for free in my vox box. It's a family favorite !
Kirstie D.
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's, it taste good on grilled and friend chicken and the best way to use it is on chicken wings! If you haven't tried it yet, go right now
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot is my favorite! I love it even more mixed with ranch for dipping EVERYTHING! It's a vinegar-y "buffalo style" sauce. Not too much spiciness. Yumm!!
monica s.
monica s.
The catch phrase "I put that **** on everything " is so true for me..I love Frank's..it definitely adds just the right amount of flavor to food. I do like my food spicy but the original isn't too spicy to me, it just adds the perfect kick =)
Candace O.
Candace O.
Willmar, MN
I'd call this a mild hot sauce. It definitely didn't get me hot and sweaty like I'd expect from a hot sauce but it was still good and added a mild kick to my food
mari c.
mari c.
Foodie Expert
This cause is really good and it can be used on many different foods. We used it on some tacos also on chips. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
S El Monte, CA
I fell in love with this sauce, as a Hispanic I feel like this brought a competitor for tapatío. I eat this sauce with fried chicken and in my sandwiches. My family finished the bottle and we had to repurchase.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?