BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer F.
Love this! I make buffalo chicken with it all the time! I'm so glad i got it in my #TastyVoxBox!!! It's full of flavor and I think it is by the best quality of all the other competitors. Received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Sharon K.
Frank's red hot sauce is the absolute best hot sauce! It tastes good on everything - chicken, french fries, pizza, etc. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It works great as a wing sauce! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Amber P.
The ad is true: I put this stuff on everything! Last night, I made chicken nuggets -- Franks Red Hot made them Buffalo tenders! This morning, ham and egg cups became spicy salsa ham-made eggies (named by my 8-year-old)! It's spicy with flavor, making it a perfect pairing with savory foods needing a kick!
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
I literally put it on #everything! Best hot sauce in the world and I'm not just saying that it really is! You can add it to anything for flavor and a little heat. I like that the heat of the hot sauce does not overpower the flavor! This is a MUST BUY for those who like things hot!
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
I got this yumminess in my first #tastyvoxbox!! I tried it for the first time today I defiantly recommend it!! I usually get the búfalo flavored one for when we make wings but now that I tried the original I'm going to start buying it!!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty Vox Box
I received this hot sauce for free for testing purposes.This was great addition to my thanksgiving greens just the right amount of heat that added to the flavor also used with a little butter and made hot wings so tasty .I recommend you purchase a bottle like the commercial say I put that on everything it's so true
Sandra P.
When I'm in the mood for hot sauce, but I don't want things to be TOO hot, I go for Frank's. It gives pizza the perfect amount of heat without taking away from the taste. I personally could put this on anything that needs a little extra.
Megan T.
I received this product for free from Influenster and I was so excited! My boyfriend makes great buffalo wings using this classic sauce as the base, so I was eager to have some for dinner. This stuff is great because it has a kick without it just being blinding heat. I love wings made with this sauce, I definitely recommend.
Joanna H.
Payson, IL
I got this in my VOXBOX and I have never had it before!!! My husband was ECSTATIC--and we made hot wings just for the occasion! It was spicy but had a great flavor--however I am not a very spicy food person! Great value for my husband!
Michelle G.
I personally didn't try this, but my husband was quick to try it. He said it tastes best on pizza. He want to try using it in a recipe for some kind of chicken wings.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?