BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
I use Frank's redHot on my chicken wing & chicken patties and sometimes in my chicken meatloaf just to give it a kick . A Secret tip i just started eat it with my French fries I add a little bit of ranch to the Frank's redHot sauce
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I love spicy foods and this is the perfect hot sauce to use! My family will put it on everything from chicken to putting it in soup and chili to add extra spice. It's the perfect blend of spice that tastes good, not overpowering!
Valli C.
Aiken, SC
Of course you love it....it's FRANK'S!!! Spring is on the way, what better way to burn off the winter chill than a pitcher of CAJUN LEMONADE including a shot of Frank's in the recipe....you will spring forward in a BIG way.....
Hella I.
San Diego, CA
I know it's corny to quote a tagline, but I'll be damned if it's not true.

1. I buy in bulk--and it's just me using it. That's how much I go through.
2. I keep one at home, one at work, one at my parents house... I'd take one in my purse if I wasn't so accident-prone.
3. The heat is good. The flavor is off the chain.
Carmen W.
We are very much a hot sauce family, while this isn't my favorite for everyday foods, it is the whole family's favorite for buffalo wings! It's got just a light spice to it, not overbearing just right. Well worth it if you need a kick to your food but nothing over powering
Laura A.
Oldsmar, FL
Franks is, by far, the best hot sauce I have ever had. I made buffalo chicken in the crock pot just putting in frozen chicken breasts, a bottle of franks and a packet of ranch dressing. It was amazing. Franks is the absolute best!
Melissa P.
Fontana, CA
If you like buffalo wings then you will most definitely like this hot sauce!!!! I literally put this on everything, and it's so cheap!! Sometimes I add it to my chips whenever they're boring so that they have that extra kick to it!
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I am a FRANKS RedHot addict (all of their sauces are amazing)! I love them on everything especially dipping my popcorn in it. I recommend this for anyone who likes a little spice and tang in their sauces, its the perfect combination.
Kortnie F.
Franks red hot sauce is my favorite every day hot sauce. I love making their buffalo chicken recipe that I found on the website. Super easy and always a crowd pleaser. This particular hot sauce is great when making hot wings too.
Brittany P.
Lake Charles , LA
First of all Franks red hot makes anything taste even better. I love that it's spicy but not to the point where you really don't want to have anymore. It adds a great kick of spice on everything! I love it on my Doritos especially
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?