BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Allison O.
San Diego, CA
I'm a spicy girl and I don't feel Franks is very hot at all. The flavor isn't that great either. Very disappointed. I put a little in my marinade for beef jerky and I feel all I could taste franks. Make it hotter!!!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Foodie Expert
It didn't flavor cream cheese and beans very well. I hate to say it, but Tabasco is a way superior product. I got this for free in my Tasty Vox Box. This was not tasty spicy. Sorry, not my type, I'm sticking to Tabasco.
Ashes H.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I just received my Tasty Voxbox full of amazing items. Included in the box was Frank's Red Hot Original. This sauce is fantastic and has just the right amount of spice. It goes great with just about everything.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I got this in the tasty voxbox and I was super hesitant to try it! For the passed 15 years I have ONLY used Louisiana hot sauce. But this stuff tastes just like it with maybe a little more heat. I really like it and will definitely buy it in the future
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
This is the only brand of hot sauce I'll ever use. Very flavorful and a little goes a long way! I like to mix some with BBQ sauce to make it spicy. Good value for what you pay for it too. Definitely will buy again!
Jori D.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
I honestly just don't like the taste of Frank's redhot, I've tried it on many foods and just don't like it. My husband loves it though and uses it on everything. It is a preference thing, you may like it or you may not.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I like why it's not very spicy it has an edible taste, in cheese and chicken tacos it's delicious, the price is right, I love that it does not have carbohydrates because I'm doing the low carb diet so I would definitely buy it again
April L.
Foodie Expert
This is thee best Hot Sauce, it makes everything taste good from southern cooking to plain ole Ramien Noodles. I wouldn't say that it's healthy but z
i don't think that it's either but I do know that it's good.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Foodie Expert
This came in my tasty box. In my household, hot sauce goes on everything. Literally everything. It's not overly spicy, so it goes well with everything. It's fairly inexpensive and I think it's the s stuff one out there.
Aimee S.
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite hot sauce! It brings me back to when I was a kid because I literally "put this crap on everything"! My dad always used it and I grew to love it and I have not stopped eating it since!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?