BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I love this stuff I put it on everything it's not super hot it gives just the right flavor. I've tried lots of hot sauces and this is by far the best
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Murrieta, CA
Frank's Red Hot brings that perfect heat for anyone who enjoys that extra spice. This hot sauce goes well on anything.. eggs, pizza, wings, etc. lol. Just try it!
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Foodie Expert
I got this hot sauce in my vox box and I loved it. I just ran out and had to re buy. This had the perfect heat but didn't make my mouth stay on fire.
Isamar J.
Isamar J.
I received this product to review and i have to say that it was delicious! The spice to it was not overpowering at all. My boyfriend enjoyed this sauce by putting it on multiple dishes and snack.. He was very happy with the taste and spice and, therefore, will be buying it again.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Fontana, CA
Love this hot sauce i will definitely buy this item!!!!! I put this hot sauce on mainly everything love making wings with this hot sauce Love Franks Hot Sauce!!!!
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.
Thousand oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Having a barbecue and need something to add a kick you must buy Franks Buffalo Sauce it compliments everything so well! Even goes well on vegan cauliflower "wings"
Kirstie D.
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's, it taste good on grilled and friend chicken and the best way to use it is on chicken wings! If you haven't tried it yet, go right now
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Spring , TX
I love this product a lot. I like the taste of it and the little bit of kick it has to it. You can use this in your tacos for a little bit more of flavor. Or make some wings with this flavor. Overall it's delicious
Liz O.
Liz O.
Temple, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for got stuff!!!! I love this sauce! And thanks to Influenster I got my free bottle! 😇😇 yaaayy!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Adam I.
Adam I.
Millington, NJ
I PUT THAT BLEEP on everything! It tastes so good that you could drink it right out of the bottle. Flavor is standard but add butter and its beautiful with wings.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?