BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cheska M.
I was excited to try this product when i received it since i like spicy asian foods. This product satisfied my palate...i used it when i cooked pork with carrots and potato and used this for my spring rolls. I would surely buy more of this.
Emily B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Okay so my boyfriend loves to put hot sauce and jalapeños on everything! Never did I keep anything like that in my fridge too often now that I have this its perfect. He loves the fast he says it's not too spicy not too tangy!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
My dad bought this for me by mistake, so i figured id try it and i was so happy i did! Its got the perfect spice and hotness to it and is sooo good! I made buffalo cauliflower bites with it and it was so addicting. Definitely recommend it.
Mauricia T.
Richmond Hts, OH
Frank's hot sauce is my all time favorite "hot sauce" it's spicy but not too hot that you can barely eat it. I put this on everything! Made baked chicken yesterday had put some on it. Made it taste even better. I love spicy foods!!
Kimberly G.
Johnson City , TN
Yummy! I received this product in my Tasty VoxBox and I was hesitant at first because I'm not a huge fan of hot sauce, but I put this on my eggs and hash browns and I will never eat eggs without this again. Seriously delicious, I will buy it next time!!
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
TOP OF THE LINE! This is going to be a staple in my kitchen. It is perfect for wings. It has a nice spicy taste and if any family members prefer mild just mix it with butter for the perfect wing sauce. I also added it to hamburger meat with blue cheese crumbles and OMG. It was sooo good!
Melissa V.
First thing I made when I got my Tasty Vox Box was Buffalo style chicken wings. It's a good hot sauce, smooth, not watery, full of flavor. Makes for a good wing sauce. A garlic version would be clutch!
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Frank's RedHot sauce is great for any meal! I make a Buffalo chicken pasta with it, or you can use it for our usual chicken wings! I lived in Buffalo, NY, and Frank's is definitely a staple and must-have on anything! Eggs, too!! Wonderful flavor, not too spicy at all, either. My mom isn't one for spicy foods and she loves this stuff.
Nicole J.
Delicious recipe! Got this bottle sent to me via Influenster. Surprisingly, I have never tried it before but I absolutely loved it! I'm officially eating hot sauce on everything! Definitely will be buying again and highly reccommend it!
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
We love Frank's in our house. When I make chicken wings I make a sauce that's to die for... 1 bottle Original Frank's, 1 bottle Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce, 1 stick of butter, one packet of dry Italian dressing mix. Put them all in a large sauce pan and simmer, stirring until the butter is melted and the sauce thickens... best wings ever. Trust me, I live with the world's pickiest wing eater.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?