BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Foodie Expert
This is a good hot sauce for buffalo wings, it's not really spicy, it just has good flavor. You can add to this to just about anything for an extra boost in flavor.
Yisel G.
Yisel G.
Foodie Expert
Al principio estaba insegura pero cuando la probe me encanto! Es el mismo sabor que mis buffalo wings favoritas! El sabor que había estadp buscando hacía tiempo😍😍😍😍
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Love FRanks Redhot cayenne pepper sauce I use it on everything, on my, rice meat even pineapple I really like Franks REDHOT sauce
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
Foodie Expert
I received this yesterday! It was sent to me FREE from @influenster and as soon as I opened the my voxbox I try this! It's so delicious! And my family loves it too!
jaycee z.
jaycee z.
Albuquerque, NM
Frank's is a must have with wings in my house. We always add it to our special sauce. I absolutely love it. The best flavor in a hot sauce hands down.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Greenbelt, MD
Foodie Expert
The sauce I received at the Playa Vox Box it's amazing! Flavor is great. Just have a little difficult to use on the first time because of the texture.
Emely E.
Emely E.
Doral, FL
I think it's a very good spicy, for me it does not itch so much and it was delicious for me taco.

Thanks to Influenster and received this great spice.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious and scrumptious hot sauce !!! My 2nd favorite after sir chacha. I didn't buy this red hot original I received it as a complimentary gift from influenster.
Katarina B.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
The stuff is great for people who want a substitute for hot sauce that isn't that spicy. It has a distinct taste, but I substitute hot sauce in my favorite crab dip.
Adam I.
Adam I.
Millington, NJ
I PUT THAT BLEEP on everything! It tastes so good that you could drink it right out of the bottle. Flavor is standard but add butter and its beautiful with wings.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?