BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I guess I was behind on this frank's red hot sauce thing because I didn't try it until about 2 months ago when I decided to make spicy chicken tacos. Uhm, amazing?!? It literally taste like the hot wing sauce you get when you go into a restaurant, great!
Ivonne G.
Chula vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I love hot stuff . And you can never go wrong with hot sauce never . If you don't like hot hot sauce then I don't recommend it for you to try but if you are the type to handle a little spice in your life you will love this
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I got this in the tasty voxbox and I was super hesitant to try it! For the passed 15 years I have ONLY used Louisiana hot sauce. But this stuff tastes just like it with maybe a little more heat. I really like it and will definitely buy it in the future
Ashes H.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I just received my Tasty Voxbox full of amazing items. Included in the box was Frank's Red Hot Original. This sauce is fantastic and has just the right amount of spice. It goes great with just about everything.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I like why it's not very spicy it has an edible taste, in cheese and chicken tacos it's delicious, the price is right, I love that it does not have carbohydrates because I'm doing the low carb diet so I would definitely buy it again
David N.
Meadville, PA
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce in the entire world! I use it on and in a lot of my foods such as my buffalo chicken dip, in my mac and cheese, chili, and even on my eggs in the morning. There isn't another hot sauce out there that I will ever commit to like I do Franks!
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Foodie Expert
This came in my tasty box. In my household, hot sauce goes on everything. Literally everything. It's not overly spicy, so it goes well with everything. It's fairly inexpensive and I think it's the s stuff one out there.
Samantha A.
Foodie Expert
This sauce wasn't overly spicy, but a little bit went a long way! I tried making buffalo chicken nuggets the other night and even though I only added a little bit to the recipe, you could still taste the spice! It's also priced well. Would recommend!
Emily Y.
Los Angeles, CA
So perfect for a thanksgiving appetizer. It is the perfect amount of heat with a tang. My recipie was for a baked chicken wing, flour coated and baked off, dipped in the sauce and baked again. These make for super crunchy and flavorful but not dry wings! They were a super hit during dinner.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
I honestly just don't like the taste of Frank's redhot, I've tried it on many foods and just don't like it. My husband loves it though and uses it on everything. It is a preference thing, you may like it or you may not.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?