BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
I would die and go to heaven to have an endless supply of buffalo sauce. I love the buffalo sauce by Franks because it's not too spicy and has a little kick to it. I love that you really can put it on everything especially things you wouldn't think of
Heather S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have literally been eating RedHot my whole life. I am from Western New York and you just can't make proper buffalo wings without it. I'll go for weeks where I have to put it on almost everything. When I am sick and can't taste anything I douse my food in it for flavor. I also used it a lot while I was pregnant because it made a very happy baby.
yazmin l.
portsmouth, va
This really does go on anything. MY favorite recipe to use this in is making an awesome Buffalo chicken dip. I use rotisserie chicken and cream cheese along with powder ranch. NEVER a letdown and always the first to go when I bring it to parties!
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
When I was on a diet, this was a free sauce that I could put on pretty much whatever I wanted...well I did! Eggs, tacos, pretty much anything!! Then when I got pregnant I started adding it to pickles...don't ask! Love this!
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Excited to get Frank's Red Hot in my first VoxBox. Our house is never without this classic hot sauce. It makes the best buffalo wing sauce when mixed with butter, but it's also delish on eggs, in chili, or anytime you need some flavor and heat.
Dakota S.
Spicy for the win!! Love my Franks RedHot Sauce I received complementary for testing purposes. It's a great price and adds the right amount of spice!! Can't wait to try the Buffalo chicken dip recipe on the back of the bottle!
sara r.
This sauce is life ! Goes with everything and it's really good☺ It's a must for this summer it's good value. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
I Loooove the Franks RedHot Sauce. I use it on almost everything. Soups, chicken, burgers and to make the best Buffalo Chicken Dip. Compliments of Influenster...
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love this hot sauce! It is full of awesome flavor!!! Not just hot spices... like some.. it is a good hot that I like to use for my hot wings, meatballs, and so much more! Thanks Influenster for the free bottle for reviewing!!! I absolutely love it!
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
My brother told me about this hot sauce a few years ago and I've been using it ever since. I got a recipe from their site for hot wings and have been using this hot sauce for hot wings ever since. A little goes a long way and I add a little butter with it before adding it to my wings.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?