BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Foodie Expert
I received this is my voxbox and talk about amazing! I am not a huge hot sauce fan but after trying the franks red hot I believe I could eat this on pretty much anything! My fiancé is a huge hot sauce fan and he loved this sauce better than Texas Pete!
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Foodie Expert
This came in my tasty box. In my household, hot sauce goes on everything. Literally everything. It's not overly spicy, so it goes well with everything. It's fairly inexpensive and I think it's the s stuff one out there.
April L.
Foodie Expert
This is thee best Hot Sauce, it makes everything taste good from southern cooking to plain ole Ramien Noodles. I wouldn't say that it's healthy but z
i don't think that it's either but I do know that it's good.
Emily Y.
Los Angeles, CA
So perfect for a thanksgiving appetizer. It is the perfect amount of heat with a tang. My recipie was for a baked chicken wing, flour coated and baked off, dipped in the sauce and baked again. These make for super crunchy and flavorful but not dry wings! They were a super hit during dinner.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is my go-to to add flavor and spice to many types of food. Surprisingly it's lower in calories and it's great in chili! For as big of a bottle that it comes in, the price is very reasonable!!
Marinna H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this Franks Red Hot sauce! I make eggs and use it burritos, anything with chicken it goes great with everything! I consider it healthy it has 0 cal 0 carbs 190 sodium. I always have this in my house! I definitely recommend to people! I have been sent this product complimentary for testing purposes from Tasty VoxBox.
Jenna L.
I love franks red hot. I use that sh** on everything. It comes in a big enough bottle to last several uses and there are instruction in the bottle for how to make a dish using it. Love red hot sauce!
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
There is no Thanksgiving without hot sauce! Of course all the flavors on Thanksgiving day are amazing, but you can always add an extra kick. This is perfect for that reason. If you love spice, this is for you!
Christa A.
Bremerton, WA
The franks original has such a good flavor, I'm obsessed and defiantly hooked, the only thing I'd like is maybe a spicier version. I am a weird one and love hot sauce, the hotter the better. This one has a nice flavor. I used it as a chicken marinade and I can not say enough good things about it. It definitely did the trick.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a amazing hot sauce, it's the only kind I ever buy. I'm so thankful that this came in my VoxBox. This is definitely the best hot sauce, I buy mine from my local Walmart. Everyone should try this hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?