BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Vanesa G.
Vanesa G.
Glendale, AZ
Frank's RedHot is the best! I literally put it on everything! It gives the food that much flavor! It is really affordable and I would recommend it to anyone! You can find it at any supermarket! It's the best I love it!
Jackeline M.
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
This is sooooo good. I used it while i made some wings and i loved it. They were spicey and had a kick! Most def will be using it in other foods. My family loved it.
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
Henrietta, NY
This hot sauce is amazing on anything and everything! I love putting it on eggs, pizza, tacos, and more. The price and quality are both awesome. I also love to use it when cooking things like Buffalo chicken wing dip!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Franks is so good on any and all kinds of foods. The flavor is fantastic and great to cook with. It's comparable to other hot sauces in regard to price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes buffalo.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious and scrumptious hot sauce !!! My 2nd favorite after sir chacha. I didn't buy this red hot original I received it as a complimentary gift from influenster.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
How? How is this #1? This is the most mild, basic hot sauce on the planet. Flavor is flat, and it's the equivalent to tobasco brand, poorly structured and not good.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
white oak
so delicious! i love it for my wings. i also like to mix franks red hot with a nice bbq to make a sweet + spicy wing sauce ! definitely a great flavor
Nick M.
Nick M.
Allston, MA
I got this in my Gentlemen's VoxBox. It is as wonderful as it is everytime I buy it. Definitely the only hot sauce I ever use on chicken, rice, and so much more. The flavor is just the right amount of hot and mild. Will definitely buy again
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Love FRanks Redhot cayenne pepper sauce I use it on everything, on my, rice meat even pineapple I really like Franks REDHOT sauce
Yisel G.
Yisel G.
Foodie Expert
Al principio estaba insegura pero cuando la probe me encanto! Es el mismo sabor que mis buffalo wings favoritas! El sabor que había estadp buscando hacía tiempo😍😍😍😍
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?