BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Susana A.
Susana A.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Honestly one of the best hot sauce i've tried! even better than Lousiana and Valentina, tasty and spicy! absolutely recommended for wings , pizza, ect.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's Red Hot. I use it with melted butter and lemon pepper seasoning to make my buffalo wings. I also just like putting them in my Lays chips.
Geenalee T.
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY
Foodie Expert
I love the simple ingredients this has, it's not so spicy though, i which i like. The flavor is good and not overpowering. This might be my new favorite hot sauce lol
Monica A.
Monica A.
Oxnard, CA
Great tasting sauce. Love that you can put it on everything without giving food a super spicy taste. Can add to everything from meats to sauces to even on chips. Not too thick which makes it better than other hot sauces
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Foodie Expert
I am not big on hot sauce, but I like it on some things. So I used it on my tacos and it was actually pretty good. If you like hot, you will love this!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Carrollton, GA
I love hot food so this is my go to hot sauce at home! I use this when I make my buffalo chicken dip & it tastes amazing! I was stoked to get this in my Playa Voxbox!
Annalisa I.
Annalisa I.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love franks hot sauce! When I don't make homemade hot sauce I buy this stuff! It has the flavor we love and it's especially great for making homemade wings!!
sonia h.
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
omg I love this, I had never heard of it before but I tried it on my tacos and it tasted amazing! Although I think it make a killer hot sauce for wings
Patsy G.
Patsy G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is just the right amount of spicy and tangy. Perfect for hot wings, with a flavor so satisfying you can't eat just one.
Vanesa G.
Vanesa G.
Glendale, AZ
Frank's RedHot is the best! I literally put it on everything! It gives the food that much flavor! It is really affordable and I would recommend it to anyone! You can find it at any supermarket! It's the best I love it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?