BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
Franks is hands down the best premade hot sauce out there. I love it for mock chicken wings. Even my meat loving boyfriend looks forward to fake wing night, and I'm positive it's because Frank's provides that authentic taste! Plus, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
Mekdeas H.
I have two bottles of this hot sauce in my house. I love hot sauce and this is the best! I use it on majority of the food I eat and I am completely satisfied with it.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
Well, Franks Red Hot's ads are true: I DO put that **** on everything! Seriously, whether it's chicken or pork or french fries, Franks Red Hot is my constant companion. It's spicy and sour and has the right amount of kick to make quite literally anything taste good. (Seriously, I made it through 4 years of my university's cafeteria food because of Franks.)
Sarah E.
I grew up in a very Norwegian-based, small farming community in Minnesota. I was very used to bland, underseasoned food. When I met my husband, I quickly adapted to eating very spicy foods. He eats the spiciest things like it is nothing. I have tried different hot sauces (and buffalo sauces) and NONE can compare to Frank's. I use it in a lot of my recipes too.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff is fantastic! Around my house, it's used like most people use ketchup. We use it on chicken and burgers and fries and eggs and just about anything else you can think of. It's especially good to have on hand when family and friends who might not share our love of heat come over for meals. We can dial down the pot, then pass the Frank's Red Hot.
Ibis P.
Coral Springs, FL
I have always loved this hot sauce.  Its delicious!  I totally recommend it to anyone that enjoys hot sauce.  Put that (*&(( on everything!!
Ashley Z.
This is probably the best product I received in the Tasty VoxBox, this hot sauce is a favorite in our household, the taste is great, it's fairly priced, you can use it on just about anything! It's also much better than its competitors, usually hot sauce seems watered down, this is far from that! 10/10!
Estefany C.
Alvin, TX
First time trying this hot sauce and it puts a kick into your food! I'm not sure of the actual price at the store, but I would consider in buying this product again!
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
My wife and I use Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce all the time! We mostly use Frank's Hot Sauce to make Hot Wings. We are always satisfied with the flavor, would definitely recommend this Hot sauce to all of my friends, co workers and associates.
Katie F.
Altamont, NY
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is a must have for all of my family's favorite recipes - it's so versatile! We use it for the classics - anything Buffalo flavored - but also to spice up soups and even salad dressings! We most often use it in recipes, but also as a condiment to spice things up! We consider it to be a pantry staple!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?