BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Esdrey M.
Houston , Tx
I have to admit that this wing sauce is amazing my mom and I always use it when we make hot wings and the family loves it it had an amazing spicy taste !
mari m.
Tucson, AZ
Franks red hot is the perfect blend not too spicy and just the right amount of vinegar flavor. I can add Franks red sauce to just about every appetizer.
Jacqueline A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's Red Hot. I use it with melted butter and lemon pepper seasoning to make my buffalo wings. I also just like putting them in my Lays chips.
Jenifer B.
Overland Park, KS
I love it... I've never tried it before and now I'm definitely getting more after this ones gone!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brenda C.
Anaheim, CA
Omg this hot sauce is amazing ! It goes good with everything ! Pizza hot dogs tacos everything !!!! What i love about this hot sauce it does not burn !!
Ana A.
Live Oak , TX
Love it over some grilled wings. There's so much you can do with this sauce. I also love the value. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Shayna C.
New Milford, CT
Ive tried Frank's RedHot before. I enjoy it, adds flavor to food without being intolerable. Price point is good. Pretty comparable to Tobasco hot sauce.
Michelle H.
Foodie Expert
my go to hot sauce not too spicy but not to bland and even has a hit of sweetness when i say hint its not overwhelming its what makes this sauce@@
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Was my first time trying it and I loved it it's not too spicy it's kinda sweet. I do recommend if you like spicy sauces ! Go buy it ! Won't regret it.
Marjorie B.
Cutler Bay, FL
It has good taste and goes well with food but it could be a bit spicier, it felt like it needed that extra kick. Usually some spicy are spicier!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?