BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I love spicy foods and this is the perfect hot sauce to use! My family will put it on everything from chicken to putting it in soup and chili to add extra spice. It's the perfect blend of spice that tastes good, not overpowering!
Samantha H.
Corp Christi, TX
I love Red Hot!! It's so yummy on really anything! I toss it with grilled chicken, use it as a salad dressing, put it on my eggs, really the possibilities are endless. It packs a punch, without covering up the flavor of the food you are eating, and it is so versatile.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Really loved this hot sauce because it's not one of those hot sauces that over power your food it amplifies it making your food taste amazing. Honestly love this hot sauce with fried chicken and fries. Would definitely recommend.
Danielle S.
Rosharon, TX
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce, but the different recipes that are available using Frank's makes it something I would definitely buy again! The price is about the same as others, and the taste is slightly better in my opinion.
ROSA LINDA C.
Corona, CA
This sauce tastes amazing! The taste wasn't too hot it was just right. The flavor was very delicious. I would definitely think the price is just about right for this sauce👌
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
When it comes to hot sauce, my family doesn't buy anything other than Franks RedHot! It perfectly combines the spicy flavor I'm looking for with just the right amount of heat. It is a quality product that doesn't break the bank.
Noemi A.
Paramount, CA
I really enjoyed this hot sauce. I had never tried it before and was scared it was going to taste too much like vinegar but it reminded me more of hot sauce used for buffalo wings which is my favorite. I used this on everything now. I would definitely recommend. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
Love love love. I'm not a huge Tabasco fan and so every time I wanted a zingy taste I would either add Tabasco and regret it or just go without and feel like something is missing. The best use for this is on home made Mac and cheese with bacon. Mhhh....now I'm hungry
Renee S.
Armonk, NY
I really enjoy this hot sauce because its not too hot (not really for those heat-seekers), and you really taste the flavor of the peppers. This sauce is definitely more about taste than heat. It pairs well with a lot of foods, and is 0 calories (the original kind).
Stephany B.
Kingman, AZ
Franks red hot sauce is amazing! No need to go out and spend a ton of money on wings! Grab some frozen drumettes and throw in the crock pot with some Franks red hot sauce and they will taste amazing! Throw on some pizza with chicken for a yummy buffalo chicken pizza!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?