BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer B.
Coffeyville, KS
Frank's is such a versatile hot sauce with a great flavor. It can be added to tons of food to enhance the flavor! Not too spicy, just right. Frank's website also has some great recipes, including Buffalo Chicken Dip that is AMAZING!!!!!! My family goes crazy for it!!!
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
I love this hot sauce! Now it's not super hot at least in my opinion as my family make hot sauce from scratch but I love Frank's on my wings and potatoes. I was introduced to it in high school and couldn't get enough. It flavors everything! I use it instead of salt!
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
I have been buying this for years and I love it. I frequently use it in a buffalo chicken dip and my husband and all his friends love it. I can eat this with chicken, turkey or fish and it has the best flavor. I am a repeat customer of this product and continue to be.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
The most generic, good for anything, hot sauce. This is not too spicy, so it can be enjoyed by the average consumer. I like it for when I don't want something to be too spicy but need a good kick. It's not too expensive and I could drink it like water. Don't forget to NEVER put vinegar based hot sauces in the fridge because it will weaken the spiciness and the flavor!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite hot sauces. I like it because of the vinegar flavor. I do I am on pizza and with french fries. It is pretty hot so I don't use a ton of it. But the overall flavor is really delicious.
Snehal J.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
I am very big fan of spice and if a dish does not have enough spice or saltiness, a did drizzle of this helps! Honestly this in mashed potatoes, pasta, and macaroni and cheese is amazing! This is a must have in my family for every course, even for thanksgiving!
Courtney C.
Massillon, OH
My fiance and I LOVE Frank's on everything! Of course it makes the best buffalo chicken dip (which is one of his all time favorites) but we also use it for many other things. If you want to add a kick to your salad, mix Frank's with ranch dressing. It is one of our favorite dressings now, but be careful...a little goes a long way! It can quickly become VERY spicy.
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
Can you even have a barbecue or other festive party without this stuff? Frank's makes pretty much everything taste better. I am vegetarian, and I use it to flavor almost everything that I eat. It isn't crazy spicy, which makes it nice for all lovers of food.
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
Franks is hands down the best premade hot sauce out there. I love it for mock chicken wings. Even my meat loving boyfriend looks forward to fake wing night, and I'm positive it's because Frank's provides that authentic taste! Plus, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
Mekdeas H.
I have two bottles of this hot sauce in my house. I love hot sauce and this is the best! I use it on majority of the food I eat and I am completely satisfied with it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?