BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Esmeralda F.
Esmeralda F.
Great 🔥 sauce and could use for fruits and tacos,soups.love the size of bottle.Overlooking on price and sizes of bottles at H.E.B and has good prices and size of bottle
Savanna L.
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is 👏 the best! It's seriously one of the best sauces to put on wings/ chicken nuggets! Thank you Influenster for my complimentary free sauce!
ROSA LINDA C.
ROSA LINDA C.
Corona, CA
This sauce tastes amazing! The taste wasn't too hot it was just right. The flavor was very delicious. I would definitely think the price is just about right for this sauce👌
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Austin, TX
I don't like spicy food/sauce or anything spicy for that matter, but I was surprised that this sauce was spicy enough to add flavor only. It tasted really good!
Marleny Q.
Marleny Q.
Foodie Expert
Good sauce! It isnt the best I've tried, but it is a great sauce to add to different meals. I didn't buy this sauce, but got it for free thanks to Influenster.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's Red Hot. I use it with melted butter and lemon pepper seasoning to make my buffalo wings. I also just like putting them in my Lays chips.
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
Somerton, AZ
I love this hot sauce! It is my favorite out of all the hot sauces there is. It isn't to spicy which makes it enjoyable to eat with tacos! Yum! I recommend it 100%!!!
Susana A.
Susana A.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Honestly one of the best hot sauce i've tried! even better than Lousiana and Valentina, tasty and spicy! absolutely recommended for wings , pizza, ect.
Lielani L.
Lielani L.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
My go to for a buffalo chicken dip that is delicious, there are always barely scraps left! Affordable and delicious, tons of varieties but the original is the best !!
Monica A.
Monica A.
Oxnard, CA
Great tasting sauce. Love that you can put it on everything without giving food a super spicy taste. Can add to everything from meats to sauces to even on chips. Not too thick which makes it better than other hot sauces
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?