BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Allison I.
Fortuna, CA
It's not going to be a hot sauce that I consistently use but I do think it's really handy to have for extra hot wing sauce. I got some boneless wings the other night and they amazingly didn't come with sauce on them, so I was really happy to have a bottle of this around. Also amazing with ranch!
Clint C.
Denver, CO
I dig Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Great hot sauce! Goes well with lots of things, especially eggs, cheese, and turkey. I always have some of this in my pantry. I need to try the other varieties, especially the buffalo and the next hottest (I hope I can handle it). Check it out if you haven't already.
Austin C.
Rayville, MO
I received this item from the Gents VoxBox from Influenster. It's a delicious hot sauce. We used it to make the buffalo dip on the back of the label. We switched the blue cheese out for cheddar, and it was great! Highly recommend it. The hot sauce is, of course, hot, but it's not too hot. Just the right amount of heat for me.
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Frank's Red Hot is hands down, my favorite hot sauce. Other hot sauces I have tried are just simply hot, with no flavor. Others have a ton of flavor but not enough spice. I love Frank's because it gives a nice flavor is not too tomato-y or smokey but also a great heat.

I use this on everything! Eggs, pizza, burgers, pasta, you name it. The flavor is pretty universal and works on a variety of different foods.
Kaitlyn W.
I love this stuff. I have tried this on almost everything, even ice cream (that didn't work too well). For tacos, soups, stews, chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes or corn. This adds a great flavor with just the right amount of bite. I keep a bottle at my desk so I can have it at arm's reach while I am working. The perfect blend of flavor and spice, not very spicy at all though, mostly vinegar in flavor.
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
I love spicy foods. With that said, I enjoy a variety of hot sauces. However, I find many of them have a lot of acidity and distort the way that my food tastes. When I first tried Frank's, I thought that I'd have the same problem. I was very pleasantly surprised when I tasted it. It is full of flavor and not overpowered by acidity. Frank's has the right flavor for our family. We cannot wait to try it on hot wings!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
My family loves this sauce. My oldest son asks for hot wings every Birthday for the past five years and I have been using franks red hit sauce to make the best wings!! It can also be used on other things like on top of chicken nachos!!! #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe #gotitfree for review and I already love it so extremely happy!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
You can put Frank's red hot on everything and anything. It's especially great to use on anything to do with buffalo chicken. It's fairly priced about $3. You can basically purchase it anywhere. If anybody's afraid of it being too hot or spicy...its not. It's just the right amount of heat and flavor.
Cynthia C.
Love love love! I can't handle spicy stuff but Frank's has just the perfect kick to it! I put Franks on my fries, burger, eggs just about anything! Thanks to my voxbox I was able to try it and I would defiantly buy again! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Vanessa H.
"I put that sh*t on everything" literally! I can honestly say that Frank's RedHot Sauce really does go so well with pretty much any savory dish. Unlike Tabasco sauce, this hot sauce is a much thicker and much tastier. It's my secret ingredient in soups, fried chicken and most recently homemade mac n cheese for our Memorial Day BBQ - which was a major hit! I received this item complementary and all views are my own.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?