BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
thalia g.
Tucson, AZ
I love this hot sauce it went perfectly with my tacos I had for lunch and it has such a nice tangy spice to it the flavor was a amazing and at such an affordable price! I definitely recommend this to others looking for a good hot sauce to spice things up a bit!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
KATHERINE P.
Foodie Expert
Quiero darle gracias a @Influenster porque Me enviaron estos complementarios para fines de pruebas en mi #TastyVoxBox.

On the other hand I want to point out that this sauce is delicious and goes hand in hand with any food, I especially adore the spicy and especially that the food is spicy, has a delicious taste and its smell is exquisite really love this Salsa and it's the first time I try it, I've used it in spicy chicken wings and god know to glory, the best of all is that it brings a flavor but above all season your meals, I'm delighted with this novel but at the same time Wonderful product because despite being the first time I try it I simply love it, I recommend it and I assure you that you will also love it for its pleasant taste the spicy in this Christmas you can not stop putting your meals the spicy of Frank's RedHot because they certainly will not have that incredible season that brings this sauce, I hope you like it as much as me but above all enjoy it and dare to buy it because you will not regret it.

Bianca F.
This hot sauce is a cross between Tapatio and Tabasco with a little more kick to it. This hot sauce is "good" but it doesn't satify my spicy flavoring palette. This sauce tasted a little too much like vinegar for my liking, Compared to Tapatio, I ould rather have tapatio for the flavor alone. But if you are looking for a nice kick in your mouth then this sauce is good. I would not buy again only because none of my family enjoyed it, and it comes in a big bottle.
Dania R.
Esta salsa es buenísima, no solo por que pica mucho y eso me encanta porque me gusta mucho el picante, si no también por que tiene un sabor exquisito, ósea es una combinación de sabor y picante, la amo y a mi familia también tanto así que el pote esta casi fácil en dias, realmente uno de los mejores productos que me han enviado, la mejor de las mejores salsas picantes que he probado, NOS ENCANTA!!!!
Angelina J.
Riverside, CA
I honesty love hot sauce and i general but the this sauce Red Hot Original cayenne pepper sauce I only like putting on any soap I eat it give it that nice hot flavor it delicious and u can spell Chile and I love the smell I love this sauce thank u influencer am glad I got to try this .
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Foodie Expert
I had never used this sauce before so I was exited to revive it. When It got to testing it I just couldn't think of what to use it on. Because I didn't like the taste of it with chips or just straight from the bottle I decided to marinate my chicken breast! (I hadn't even seen the video yet!) so I grilled the chicken and it tasted great!! I love it! I got it free for testing purposes! Thank you!
Daniella H.
Foodie Expert
I got this for free for testing purposes from the #TastyVoxBox from Influenster. I normally do not enjoy Frank's. It's really just okay in my opinion. However, it is pretty decent and does not really hurt anything when you add it on. I wouldn't purchase it, but it does not hurt to have for free.
Priscilla R.
Foodie Expert
It was spicy but yet again everyone in my family loves spicy foods! It complimented my food in such a great way and it was great! I happened to receive this for free and was a little reluctant on trying it but I loved it!
Emma D.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves this sauce! I had personally never tried this brand of hot sauce before but when he saw it came in my box he was so excited! To me the flavor is a little vinegary i dont know if im on the right track but its pretty good. I could imagine this product would be killer on some wings! Wings and pizza night !!! I would definitely recommend this to people!thanks for the freebie!
Angela T.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
This household love Frank's Redhot Hot Sauce! We put it on or in everything. It's good on any kind of chicken and in any kind of chili. My kid's love it on their Mashed Potatoes and in their Ramen Noodles. It has one of those flavors that once you try it nothing else will ever compare too it and you will want to try it on everything. We always have two bottles available so we never run out!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?