BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Can't have a baackyard party without hot sauce. Love this! The taste is amazing and it has a nice kick of flavor. #backyardbash
Jonah S.
Jonah S.
One of many required to be in my fridge. Great for buffalo chicken type dishes. I also like it on fish tacos from time to time
Johnathan D.
Johnathan D.
Straw Plains, TN
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good. I put this sh*t on everything.. it's a cayenne based hot sauce so it has a decent amount of spice to it
Kelsi W.
Kelsi W.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
One of the best sauces to use for wings, Franks has just the right amount of heat and amazing spices to back it up!! Awesome!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
INDIO, CA
Favorite authentic buffalo wing sauce! Go to in our house for sure! Super stoked to be sent this free sample from influencer!
Josephine P.
Josephine P.
Brooklyn, NY
Really didn't expect it to be so hot. I really enjoy it. It has a great flavor as well. I put that hit sauce on everything.
Jesica M.
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce is our favorite especially in our chicken buffalo dip! It's the perfect hot sauce with a kick.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Amherst, MA
Tangy, hot, but not too fierce. Perfect for salads, soups, chicken wings, burritos, and more! I use this product regularly.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! This is my favorite hot sauce ever! The flavor is delicious and it goes great on everything!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love franks red hot! Its the perfect touch to EVERY meal! I had the privilege to try this for FREE in my Tasty VoxBox!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?